• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ Presents: 100% POSITIVE!!! TOURNEY: Teen Center at 9/2/05 in WEST NEWTON, MA

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
jinx i won't money you, but i'll have a friendly against your Y.Link, vs my roy?

*my roy sucks*

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'll post the full results tomorrow, but here are the ones I know off the top of my head.
1.Hayato
2.Jinx
3.Unknownforce
4.Bob Bang
5.OmegaBlackMage
5.KoreanDJ
Think I'm going to quit this game after such a shameful display. I was lucky to even get third with how horrible I was doing in some games but I deserved to lose for being so stupid and not cheaking to see if my cd player had the right music haha serves me right for depending on it to block out noise. I'll make shoutouts later too but I'm humilated and must go to bed lol.

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
i was disapointed to see that there was not that much time for friendlies, well, i had to leave early.....got to have NO money matches, and had one friendly.

bobfungus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, we had a few friendlies after the tournament but by then you guys had left =\

Anyways, congrats to Hayato on winning, Can't wait for next one, let me win next time, etc. :)

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
eh....i also noticed that my skills have lowered QUITE a bit........but i expected that, after not playing in a while...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
it was a good tournament. i shouda lost to **** tom. he had me down both games but he killed emself :o im lucky.. den i got lucky vs jinx and his y link shouda won but i guess my llink got lucky with the last poke. :d and i didnt get to play unknownforce he wouda mop the floor. :o maybe next time. :D bob combing me like a dog i wus getting scared of that knee. :o koreandj whoopin my links *** but i got my revenge :D all the others i saw there... GOod ****z

ZeroX131

Smash Rookie
roymaster2 said:
eh....i also noticed that my skills have lowered QUITE a bit........but i expected that, after not playing in a while...
I still enjoyed our matches, though. =p And how'd you rank higher than me? I thought I knocked you out, or was that your first loss?

Note: I was Albie (though I wanted to be Tir... He typed in "Albie" when I said "I'll be...")

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
that wasn't me, that was ultimateroy, we are in the same crew...so ya......and i wanna match with you(money'd)

<_<

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
this was pretty fun although it got started quite late. So i show up there around 4 and no body's there, i get downstairs all empty, so i take a nap on the couch :)

bob fungus - good to see you again, and i think you've gotten much better since the last one. I think your jiggz is better than your falco, or maybe it was the fact that you play a lot better under pressure. i dunno, but good stuff.

unknown - finally got to play you, last time nothin, not even a friendly we were too busy. Good job running the tournament and that fox, i almost had him on the first match. You've got a very evasive/defensive style when you play. shoulda played fox for the rest of the tourney.

**** tom - good mm, you got my gaw on corneria in the second match, i decided not to risk the third. I think your ganon is better than your sheik, definetly. Lemme know if you want a rematch.

jinx - that yl is mighty fine. Pretty quick with a good keep away game. hopefully we can get more matches in next time.

ultimate roy - i let you have that dollar :). good marth, keep workin on him.

bob bang - sic falcon, although i have a feeling you haven't played many gaw's before. good job on 4th

hayato - good job on the win, bummed i didn't get to play you, maybe next time.

georgio - runnin around "scratch and sniff's gunna whoop you!" too funny. good matches

rek1 - good matches definetly getting better if your the guy im thinking of from before.

korean - good job "running" or rather setting up the tourney. hope that money issue works out. Your fox got a lot better, ill have to step my gaw game up to take him out. good job on 5th place.

roymaster - i dunno why your retired, although it sucks we didn't get to play.

well i got 5th place, not too shabby for just gaw. Im happy where i placed for now, but next time, watch out the 2D lcd man's gunna get you.

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
i wanted a couple friendlies with you OBmage, but we left early....so ya.....anyways, next time we'll def get some matches in :) and try to get the other mages to go for the crew battle.... =/

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll def be at the nxt one. That is if I have the right amount of notice. Working is such a pain. But hopefully it will be posted in time so hunter and I can make it.

ZeroX131

Smash Rookie
roymaster2 said:
that wasn't me, that was ultimateroy, we are in the same crew...so ya......and i wanna match with you(money'd)

<_<
Bah, I hate not knowing people's names well. And I don't think I'm good enough to want to risk money matches, though that would put me under pressure, and pressure = better playing.

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
for me...pressure=sweaty controller :ohwell:

EDIT:There will be a smashfest on the 23rd, but we will try to hold a secret hidden tourney so the ppl in charge of the place doesn't find out. I will make a thread about this later

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Full results right here guys. Figure thats far enough for now. These brackets will probably make accurate seedings for next tournament which I hope we hold soon. Yep, figured I can't call it quits so easily. It would be pretty bad to quit a game due to one bad tournament. Hopefully I shall redeem myself next time! Oh and lastly sorry Zero for getting your name as "Albie" lol as you know things were in a bit of a rush since Omega had to leave by 9 and things were getting started an hour late due to waiting for the last minute people. Won't happen again!
1 Hayato
2 Jinx
3 Unknownforce
4 Bob bang
5 omegablackmage
5 KoreanDJ
7 Ultimateroy
7 Spictom
9 rek1
9 Albie
9 Kenny
9 Matt
13 mop
13 Andrew
13 Georgio
13 ivory
17 Mob
17 K
17 Bobfungus
17 DaveG

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This tournament was awesome! Now we just need someone to find the RI Smashfest event, because that tournament was the stuff dreams were made of, including the first appearance of KoreanDJ!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No one in here actually joined in '08. It's ironic is that Hoggle joined before you, Bailey. If only you knew your Maine history.

Top Bottom