• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koopa for Smash Ultimate

Peridorito

Smash Journeyman
600px-SuperMarioParty_KoopaTroopa.png

Who is Koopa?

Koopa is one of the most iconic gaming enemies. They are the most common enenemies in the Mario series alongside Goombas.

Why Is Koopa Troopa Relevant?

As said above, Koopas are some of the most iconic enemies in gaming. They are a staple in the Mario series, appearing in pretty much every game, both main series and spin-offs. They were the first Mario enemy to be playable, being one of the playable characters in Super Mario Kart. They are of the same species as Bowser, the series' main villain, and were originally going to be the most common enemy in Super Mario Bros. before Goombas became a thing.

What Can Koopa Do?

Koopa's main trait is the shell it has. It can hide in it's shell. It can also remove the shell from it's back. Koopa Troopas, who are the most common variant, can't do much, but Koopa could have abilities from the other members of it's species. For example, it could grow wings and fly, like a Koopa Paratroopa, or throw hammers like a Hammer Bro.

Last edited:

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
I love Koopa, he's my Mario Kart main. He's not SSB material, but I can voice my adoration of the character and would be pleasantly surprised to see him playable.

Top Bottom