• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kojima calls in a favor! Norman Reedus for Smash thread.

Mads Mikkelsen; Unlockable or DLC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
It's common knowledge by now that Snake's inclusion in Brawl was because Kojima and Sakurai are friends. However, since Kojima isn't with Konami anymore and doesn't have the rights to Snake, him getting back in is probably not gonna happen. But, that doesn't mean Kojima won't ask for a different character...

"Oh, you mean Norman Reedus' character from Death stranding?"

No, I mean Norman Reedus, the human being from real life.

Will he just be a model of Norman Reedus with Snake's old moves? Will they go the full 9 yards and figure out an actual original moveset? I'm not sure. All I know is that Hideo Kojima will ask Masahiro Sakurai to make actor Norman Reedus into a playable character in the next super Smash Bros, and he very well might say yes.

Supporters:
Not me because it's actually really goddamn depressing that Norman Reedus seriously has a better chance to get in than Viewtiful Joe or the Elite Beat Agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom