• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KO Options

AndrewtheAmericanDude

Smash Cadet
I've gotten better at stage control and pokes, I feel like I'm finally landing edgeguards and am getting competent now at my local. But what do I do when I cant land an edgeguard? Against a Lucina who I couldnt edgeguard, I had 3 games where we were in a last stock last hit situation for a very extended period and I only sealed the deal in the first game.

So I've been recognizing the utility of bair lately as a poke and kill, but I've also been working on my habit of spamming one option at a time, so it will become obvious if I fish for it and they can run under the sh. Fthrow tends to kill around 140% iirc but people say I should find more reliable stuff. Pit's smashes r super fast but is that enough?

I've been told I can work on conditioning and ledgetraps instead like facing away from ledge to get them to jump and u Bair. R there any other setups like this? Any and all ideas would be welcome so that I can keep on expanding my options, ty.

Top Bottom