• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knowing the position of the YS cloud: a lil guide by AustinP

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wtf is it with reddit

making me go back to edit a post 7 years later because I spelled desynced wrong

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
I remember this thread! Hilarious to think it all started with your post, and now everyone calls it Randall.

Also, looking back at scrubs post makes this even funnier.

Cool

Smash Journeyman
A historic moment in Smash history.

Just paying my respects.

... We need a Randall emote. :b:

JishKabish

Smash Rookie
I have finally found the legend of Randall. One day my children will hear this story.

Last edited:

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
I've officially dubbed this cloud, Randall.

From now on, everybody must refer to the cloud on Yoshi's Story as Randall.

Thank you.
Really cool to see the origin of the name. I always just assumed that was the name Nintendo gave the cloud!

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
Stop calling the **** cloud Randall.

I guess you coul jump on him i mean IT and edgeguard from there. But you can do that without knowing that the clous will appear.
FYI we're still calling it Randall.

Also Yoshi won a major.

Roy still sucks though.

notasmashplayer

Smash Rookie
i was watching a random armada youtube vid where he was talking stage banning he mentioned that m2k doesn't like yoshi's island because of randall. since he speaks with an accent i thought he said 'random' and was referring to how the cloud randomly saves ppl sometimes. that lead me a on quest where i learned that randall isn't random at all and armada did actually say randall in that vid. i go finish the watching video now

Top Bottom