• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knite won't drive to Miami

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Cancelled

I will be driving with family (99% sure this is happening, there's still a chance for plans to fall through) to North Miami Beach, the drive is something brutal like 20+ hours.

If the times are setup ideally for me to smash and still enjoy few days after of vacation, I could get dropped off in the morning in Orlando near or at Wizzy/Sheer/Tank (iirc all you guys are there) and take a bus the next day (if I can crash on someone's couch) or same night. Alternatively, if I pass through late night can crash on a couch and smash all next day, in that sub-ideal situation.

My family might wana drive same weekend as Zenith OR one of two Thursdays before or after Zenith

1st possible Thursday = July 24th
~Aug 1st I would prolly go to Zenith instead
2nd possible Thursday = Aug 7th

Once I get a solid date I'll update this post

Cancelled, family is flying same weekend as zenith

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
also

kero skyfire maliki and stranded are flying to miami on friday and will be there for a week

hmu if anything goes down

Top Bottom