• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knightmare presents: Gametable results (May, 16 2010)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
quick shoutouts
stpl - good **** niggys missed yall
john12345- go ****ing take a shower, you smelled like **** when i sat next to you, and dont watch my matchs ur annoying kthx
jash- thanks for all the help and patience for me, you have my utmost respect ever :]
kailia- good stuff for timing me out XD! Kaila 2 gud :]
fire - ggs, tornado dsmash roll and gimp. did you know mk's fair > luigi's moveset? lol...
knightmare- thanks for being a niggy on the bracket and yay i hate mk sryz i had to spike u
anti- let's go to chinatown, hopefully i dun get ***** by them silly asians and my cash again lolzz

every1 else - mk da bess

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
john12346, dude you need to chill down a bit bugging people for money matches during their real matches is most uncool!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
john12346, dude you need to chill down a bit bugging people for money matches during their real matches is most uncool!
Uh, I only did that once, to you, and only because I thought you were doing a money match, not a tourney match. That was my bad.

I gotta work on my tourney etiquette, regardless... >.>;

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
If we attempt to have another tournament soon what is better people late june or early july ?

GodotAA

Smash Ace
there should be enough outlets with the inclusion of extension cords and power strips and i do not have a pool. but neither does game table if i remember correctly. something like this would have to be planned of course. My parents said it was fine a year and a half ago im pretty sure its still fine now.

the only thing id really need is tvs and set ups. everything else id probably be able to get my hands on

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
there should be enough outlets with the inclusion of extension cords and power strips and i do not have a pool. but neither does game table if i remember correctly. something like this would have to be planned of course. My parents said it was fine a year and a half ago im pretty sure its still fine now.

the only thing id really need is tvs and set ups. everything else id probably be able to get my hands on
thats sounds like fun id be down to do this i guess

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Not against that, which is the problem. I wear headphones and max them out, and it's like I'm not wearing them, and they're not cheap headphones, they cancel traffic noise, so you're too loud. See mikeHAZE v Hylian, and the immediate banning of that bull**** in Texas (and also here, though not at this particular tournament, which is just dumb).
yo don't buy them cheap head phones son seriously..
Get the noise cancelling headphones trust me they are very legit

Top Bottom