• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Kneel before Shao Kahn!" - Shao Kahn Support Thread

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Welcome to the Shao Kahn Support Thread!!!
91F7B966-7936-4834-8B4D-FA1EE2AECC34.png

Who is Shao Kahn?

"Witless boy. Do you know who I am?”

"I am Shao Kahn! Konqueror of Worlds! You will taste no victory."

Shao Kahn is a legendary video game villain from the Mortal Kombat series, he could give M. Bison a run for his money. Shao Kahn is a powerful tyrant to the throne of Outworld. Shao Khan desires to conquer all the realms of the world of Mortal Kombat, starting from Outworld to Edenia and now towards Earthrealm. He is seen by many as the main villain of the Mortal Kombat series. Shao Kahn is known for his power, brutality, and his intelligent planning. You would be completely foolish if you wanted to mess with this Konqueror!

What can Shao Kahn do?

"You insult me, flea. I am Shao Kahn. I will be your death!"

Shao Kahn has an unlimited amount of moveset potential. Shao Kahn mainly carries around his Wrath Hammer to use on his foes. The Wrath Hammer is so colossal and strong, that it can even send enemies flying in the air.

Shao Kahn has superhuman strength, durability, and can utilize magic. He can also charge at opponents with incredible speed and power. Shao Kahn can even absorb souls and use them for his own advantage.
1038842E-1E29-4756-AE9F-C1F0CCBB8213.png

List of Earthrealm Supporters
evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Gengar84 Gengar84
toonito toonito

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Shao Khan isn’t my favorite Mortal Kombat character but I’ve always liked him. I would be really happy if he somehow made it. My only request is that any Mortal Kombat character come with Techno Syndrome as a song.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Alright hell yeah I’ll support! Kind of hard to imagine anyone other than Scorpion or Sub-Zero, but if you wanted to surprise people, then Shao Kahn is an awesome choice! He might be among the most iconic villains in all of gaming and honestly he captures MK’s essence really well. I doubt many MK fans would complain if he were added.

Top Bottom