• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM 3 Results: If only Pokemon Trainer had a sword...

Cook

Smash Master
Singles

1: MJG :toonlink: $99
2: Zeton :fox: $54
3: Ripple :sheik::dk2: $27
4: Joker :snake:
5: Hylian :popo::falco:
5: Reflex:pt::wario:?
7: FAE :lucas:
7: Cook :olimar::metaknight:
9: MetalMusicMan
9: Future
9: Tmacc
9: Bpow
13: MegaRobMan
13: Nom
13: Excel
13: Wang
17: Radium
17: Lil' Kwanzaa
17: Level 9 Snake
17: Level 9 Falco

Doubles

1: Zeton/MJG
2: Ripple/Reflex
3: Metal/Joker
4: Cook/Future
5: Bpow/Hylian
5: FAE/Tmacc
7: Nom/Excel

As always, thanks for coming to take our money, KS! I'll do better shoutouts and stuff a bit later!

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I know some people saved their matches, so I imagine some videos will go up, but I'm not sure which ones. I know the crew battle we did at the end was recorded.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fun stuff, shoutouts later.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
It was good seeing people despite not really wanting to come. GGs to all and here are my shoutouts.

1: MJG- Dat TL. Good stuff winning the tournament. John Stockton still buns tho.

2: Zeton- Y u so gud? So like, bodying Double :mario2: with you was a blast. Thanks for recruiting me for the crew battle.

3: Ripple- Why you out here losing to Fox with Sheik?

4: Joker- GGs in pools and doubles. I'm gonna SRK you right out of your scales Mr. Snake.

5: Hylian- GGs in pools. My ICs are the freest in the nation.

5: Reflex- Ban :elitefourchampionreflex:. I never got Wario practice with you. :(

7: FAE- Loooooocas. :lucas:

7: Cook- I hate fighting your Olimar. /mad.

9: MetalMusicMan- You should get a gig as a Power Ranger. You could pull off "Teenager With Attitude."

9: Future- You were sooooooooo drunk. lol

9: Tmacc- :luigi2: <3 I hate Gordos more than ever.

9: Bpow- GGs in doubles. I want to play you in singles again.

13: MegaRobMan- GGs. Your Wolf is so damn awkward to fight against.

13: Nom- Last minute :olimar:/:luigi2: team almost got it done.

13: Excel- You shoulda stayed home.

13: Wang- Nice Luigi. I hope I gave you some decent advice.

17: Radium- It was good to see you again Rauleen. :)

17: Lil' Kwanzaa- Keep up the work man. I'm diggin that Supra hoodie.

17: Level 9 Snake- :dedede: says hi. :troll:

17: Level 9 Falco- :popo: says hi too. :troll:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
team "we play 5 different characters in 1 game so what are you gonna do?" should have taken doubles so close. we took set 1.

:zelda: :sheik: / :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard:

also, Will, I believe that's the second time in a row I bodied you in doubles. :troll:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Also

9: MetalMusicMan- :dedede:
9: Future- :popo:/:marth:
9: Tmacc- :wario:/:dedede:
9: Bpow- :wario:
13: MegaRobMan- :wolf:
13: Nom- :olimar:/:metaknight:
13: Excel- :luigi2:/:dedede:/:popo:
13: Wang- :luigi2:
17: Radium- :kirby2:
17: Lil' Kwanzaa- :pit:
17: Level 9 Snake- :snake:
17: Level 9 Falco- :falco:

Doubles

1: Zeton/MJG- :fox:/ :toonlink:/:metaknight:
2: Ripple/Reflex- :sheilda:/ :wario:/:pt:
3: Metal/Joker- :dedede:/:snake:
4: Cook/Future- :olimar:/:metaknight:/
5: Bpow/Hylian- :wario:/:gw:/:metaknight:
5: FAE/Tmacc- :lucas:/:wario:/:dedede:
7: Nom/Excel- :olimar:/:metaknight:/:luigi2:/:sonic:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
will there be vids of this tournament
Videos I want

Excel-Our MM set

Random Wii-The teams match of Marth/Ness on Lylatt and any other "random" teams matches.
Any free for alls that are on that wii from that night

I was almost done with shoutouts, but work is calling me :/

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Kansas is so free with MJFree and Freeton. How'd you let those two steal your money? Must not have been much competition here.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Sailor Venus is my favorite due to aesthetics and the fact she came with Artemis and because of that, there were two cats.

Most heard word ever: That. That back air! That grab range! That stage choice! That chaingrab! That spike! Lux has been saying "That ____" forever now, and I doubt any of you are as kewl. Please, people, internet slang on repeat is fine, but at least diversify your internet memes and maybe even go back to some classics, like you mad or grape.

2nd place: Salt(y).

1: MJG :toonlink:-Good **** as usual, we didn't play I'm pretty sure, I think only you and rauleen (andlvl9's) did I not play.* You were enjoying that Diddy Kong 3 way snake killing a bit too much imo.

2: Zeton :fox:-GG's in friendlies, your fox just sits and reads what I'm going to do before I do it. Holms practice? Very excellent showing, especially since you don't play the game anymore...but still five times more than I do. I still think that wolf wins the matchup, but you are just too good with that up-tilt spacing, maybe you should alt snake :p

3: Ripple :sheik::dk2:-Nice wolf, nice to meet ya. If you name search, you will see more of a shout out on the W0fl boards. Cool guy, actually made me laugh a few times and your name isn't future. Sheik is incredibly broken, now you understand why that f-tilt lock is banned against everyone who isn't me. That's a free 5 dollar lunch.

4: Joker :snake:-Good. The metagame works. meaning, you should be placing this high against people you don't play every week (i.e. not Iowa). Thanks for housing and thanks for wearing that shirt. Maybe if you actually beat mega man 9 you would be making money every tournament (this is actually in relation to his shirt if you read what I wrote on it).

5: Hylian :popo::falco:-You taught me the valuable lesson on Counter-Picking characters. Thanks for all the nice talk after our matches, a game 3 180% wolf 160% falco match was good for my confidence going on. That being said, you should have probably not had me play future based on how well I played against you guys earlier in the day, w0flcopter. Seriously, playing that gay requires so much non-alcohol you'd be surprised. I can spam d-smash against Lucas with 3 stocks, he can't CG the crap out of me. Also, link me to that game we played with snakes from Texas.

Edit#1-Actually, you should have had me go Marth against Lucas, think about it. I can mash Z almost as good as reflex can mash...almost.

5: Reflex:pt::wario:-Ban Squirtle and all CG's :p Thanks for coming and playing SOR2 with me and for laughing at my jokes. Your face after I said "Hey, I was just joking, your mom really isn't going out with squeak" was priceless, I hope you know that. I have family in georgia so I'll let you know if I'm out there. Pretty mad we didn't get to do LT doubles but we will always have the memories of 6 stocking people in friendlies :link2: :falcon:

7: FAE :lucas:-GG's, glad I stayed sober long enough to play you in 10 matches (#11 was the crew battle), Lucas is so stupid, you can just fly through the stage with downb and hit me. You slayed me hard in that crew battle, but I had one stock and just got done playing ice climbers and I was drunk and my controller wasn't working and someone talked in my ear and I missed my cats and you clearly unplugged me.

7: Cook :olimar::metaknight:-Thanks for hosting and doing the tournament and driving to get me drunk on friday. I feel like I should say something about booze again....Please do come to the tournament at my place on the 19th. Sometime soon so I can decide if i want to ban MK or because I think unless you guys come, I will because it will get more people (melee players) to enter. I promise I won't screw you over as hard as you did me, mostly because I don't think it's possible in Nebraska, LOLOLOL.

9: MetalMusicMan-I didn't get to teach you how to 100-0 Wolf, but it's fact. I don't want to expose how to 100-0 an entire character, but yeah, it's stupid. I know I can be safe and just bair the entire match and you can't grab me, but if I'm on the ledge, I'm screwed that stock. I wish you could have stayed, we haven't really played or talked much recently.

9: Future-We should team at the next tournament, with you falling out of your chair as a distraction, who will be able to beat us? I'm still not sure why you didn't go marth against me after I clearly won the first match (but lost), but a boost of confidence my way for forcing you to go IC's. You made it up to me by sinking the last cup in bp twice, and I don't mean brandon powell.

9: Tmacc*-We played but I was druuuuunnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkk, sober matches next tournament, I know you play Wario and all that, but D3 practice please. Remember to drive a working car next time, I left my broken one in Omaha. <mayhavebeenabitmean3 Also ND suck. <theydo3

9: Bpow-Thanks for driving, the picking up of non-rob-:rob:-r.o.b. stuff and putting up with the constant hate lilKwanz and I have for pop radio stations. Good friendlies, and don't worry, playing as your main when you are on random is the worst thing ever because you just don't want to play as that character, obviously why you are on random in the first place, but I'm glad we played that match, I think I can help you and Wang at the same time...more to come on this subject.

13: MegaRobMan-My pool :wario: , :popo: , :luigi:. My bracket :popo:/:falco: , :dedede:. Cook hates me for not partnering anymore. I had the 2nd seed and I played Hylian, lol.

13: Nom-Katy Perry is hot on friday night, but not as hot as a saturday night 2 girls 1 couch. Why do you like such bad music? If I didn't have head phones I probably would have attempted to remove the stereo. I will admit, that you killed it in beer pong, but Wang....baahhhaaaaad game :p

13: Excel-GG's, very nice to chill with ya, glad you came out and got food with us. You trolled me about being free forever ago, and I have Trent practice=could you upload the vids? Those were the only matches I played that got recorded when I was sober with Wolf and I feel that I can get better by watching film of myself and all that stuff, plus I really, really, really, really, really, really, really love trolling the sonics.

also, I watched...listened to the first 2 parts of your video, you weren't lying, you really didn't want to be there, lololol.

13: WangPick up ROB and abuse Spotdodge(D-smash) combo and uair(nair) mix up.

This will
A. teach Bpow to not spot dodge/air dodge so much and help develop ground combat around projectile storms, Rob can get grabs vs wario and that's what he has to rely on.
B. Give you a secondary, you should work on one, other than drunk randoms, I didn't see you play anyone else. I'm not saying to play as anyone else in tournament, but learning new characters is the best way to learn the game. I'm gonna pick up diddy so I can learn how to play the game better myself.
C. Help your beer pong game.
Thanks for driving me to and from the bus station, you are godly!!!!!!

17: Radium-Ha, good idea to save the replay, but it didn't work out :/ You witnessed my verbal bashing mind games on Reflex during crew more than anyone did (since I was yelling in your ear). Sucks we didn't get to play, I still need kirby practice since I'm not very well versed in that matchup against tournament players.

17: Lil' Kwanzaa-Best name ever. If you sign up for the boards, I'll give you a longer shout.

17: Level 9 Snake-More uptilt

17: Level 9 Falco-More CG-death.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
1: MJG :toonlink: ($110)
2: Zeton :fox: ($60)
3: Ripple :sheik::dk2: ($30)

...I guess? This is according to the original tournament page, and assumes that the two Level 9 computers paid into the pot.

Cook

Smash Master
^Sorry, I just added the payouts.

SHOUTOUTS!!!

1: MJG :toonlink: $99 Lol, 3 Diddys, one Snake. I actually liked being the Snake! Also, you promised us victory in the crew battle!!! But I'm glad you decided to come after all.
2: Zeton :fox: $54 Just realized you didn't get drunk, you broke the tradition. Next time I should probably play you in some sober friendlies, lol. But congrats on getting 2nd!
3: Ripple :sheik::dk2: $27 Sheik! Glad you guys made it out, you increased our attendance by 12.5%!
4: Joker :snake: Joker making a comeback? I'm sad that double Mario lost its effectiveness. Should have gone back to Snake/Mario!
5: Hylian :popo::falco: You edited my post without my permission! Idk why you're the only ICs I can ever beat, when you beat all these other MKs. Good job on getting 2 places lower in pools than me but still beating me in bracket, lol.
5: Reflex:pt::wario:? It was nice meeting you, you're a cool guy! Wish I would have played your Wario a little, but oh well. Perhaps I'll make it to one of them down south tourneys someday???
7: FAE :lucas: ...I tied with Lucas. Also, I don't know which shocks me more: that double Lucas didn't win or that double Lucas didn't get last.
7: Cook :olimar::metaknight: But I'm me!!!
9: MetalMusicMan Glad you came and had fun, maybe you'll want to travel a bit again someday!
9: Future I saw you playing ROB one match, so I assume you weren't trying very hard here, lol. DOUBLE IKE.
9: Tmacc I guess thanks for continuing the car trouble tradition of Kahoka? I'm glad it all worked out ok, though. See you at your bday party!
9: Bpow I don't think we did any singles at all. It's ok, though, I got my Wario revenge on Tmacc, lol. MK, don't leave me!!!
13: MegaRobMan Sorry I abandoned you for pong, but I play that like every three days and I never get to play Brawl. If you think banning MK will get more people for our tournament then I guess go ahead and do it and it won't affect my decision on coming.
13: Nom You started out so well against David in crews, **** ICs. More f-smash in every matchup!!!
13: Excel Yeah, Olimar is just pretty gay to fight. Thanks for making the booze run, and I'm glad you came out even though you didn't want to. Hopefully you at least had fun! You ended some CPU dreams.
13: Wang Congrats on the new TV! Whatever happened to Fox? I thought you were gonna start playing him a bit?
17: Radium Why did you drop out of double Kirby, you were doing work! Also, thanks for taking Reflex off my hands! Maybe another HD someday???
17: Lil' Kwanzaa Brandon told me that before this tournament you had only been playing the game for about a week. That is seriously impressive. You especially did a good job in the crew battle! Hope you had fun!
17: Level 9 Snake You know, you've been doing this for a while now and you just don't improve. Maybe it's about time to give up. Perhaps try another game? Sorry, not trying to be a ****, but I just think Brawl might not be for you.
17: Level 9 Falco I saw you playing a tournament match on Port Town. At the time I just assumed Wang had agreed to it, but when I asked him about it later he said you told him it was legal. I was going to say something to you about it then, but I had to deal with other issues, and then I forgot about it. Suffice to say, I am not pleased with you. I'm giving you a yellow card, and I better not see a stunt like that again.

In general, I had a lot of fun at this tournament, and I really appreciate everyone who came. Also, I'm glad we ended up with plenty of setups because I was worried about that, so thanks for stepping it up, guys! Of course, I am kind of disappointed with the turnout (not you guys' fault, obvsly, it's just kind of disappointing in general). For once I didn't end up breaking even with the venue. HOWEVER, I realized I am ********. Normally I reserve the place for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Of course, we never end up using it on Sunday, but I always figured it would be best to be safe, and it was cheap anyway. So, if I just get it for Friday and Saturday then it still pays for itself even if we only have a small turnout like this. I guess what I'm getting at is that I'd like to do another one sometime before too long, so I hope everyone comes back and brings a friend!

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, really nice seeing everyone again

1: MJG $99 - GGs, I don't think I'll ever beat you haha. Congrats on getting first, your tink is ****!
2: Zeton $54 - Grats on 2nd and thanks for drafting me in the crew battle. I haven't played you in a long time, but the 2v2 friendlies with MJG reminded me how amazing your Fox is. Keep it up :)
3: Ripple $27 - GGs, Sheik is broooooooken, tourney me with Zelda moar
4: Joker - GGs in bracket, and thanks for ****** in crews
5: Hylian - I think this is the first time I've ever rode with you to a tourney. Just realized that we never had to play in pools or bracket, and that excites me. Too bad we could've played if I beat Joker and that saddens me.
5: Reflex? - Wow your PT and Wario are ****. I played you in 2v2 friendlies, doubles doubles, and the doubles tourney but never in 1v1. If we're ever at the same tourney I wanna friendly you some, I've never played a good PT offline
7: Cook - Thanks for hosting, and GGs in doubles
9: MetalMusicMan - Will you're like the funnest person to play with in friendlies and tourney. Too bad dumb stuff always happens to you when we play (the untechable zap jump stagespike, frigate killing you at like 20%, getting hit by PK Freeze as soon as you send me a friend request, almost getting timed out). But I was glad that you came out, it was nice to see you again :)
9: Future - Double lucas is br0ken, and brawl is st00pid. Footstool me less in doubles plz
9: Tmacc - Thanks for taking me, and sorry about your truck. I challenge you to a categories MM next time, you knew all the constellations and elements you cheater
9: Bpow - GGs in bracket, I think I should use a different character vs Wario. I really don't like that MU. Also good stuff ****** doubles doubles with Reflex
13: MegaRobMan - Fun friendlies, I haven't played you since the last Kahoka right? Your Wolf's really good, let's play more next time :D
13: Nom - GGs in pools, your Olimar's definately improving. Let's get some friendlies in next time
13: Excel - Hype music is hype. Also David told me that he had my controller, the one that I threw away at TP's tourney and you dug out. Do you still use Sonic at all btw?
13: Wang - Your Luigi has gotten SO much better. Thanks for the friendlies, why are misfire and UpB so gud?
17: Radium - You looked so relaxed playing your DS. Btw I found my controller, it actually was in my bag. It was just buried in one of the side pockets. I hate being half sleep because I don't remember doing anything :/
17: Lil' Kwanzaa - Were you the guy in the red shirt? I never got to play you or talked to you, but good stuff in the crew battle. If this really was your first week playing then you really are doing well

Shoutouts to Maura (did I spell that right?) for being super nice
Shoutouts to the old lady behind us in line at the Blimpie that apparently order like 10 subs and held up everyone else

Cook

Smash Master
Reflex lost to MJG in winners' semis and then Zeton in losers'. Zeton lost to Hylian in winners' if anyone is wondering how he got into losers' so early.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Awesome time guys, crews were hype.
GGs, shoutouts laterzzzz.

...John Stockton tho.

:phone:

MJG

Smash Hero
Zeton :fox: $54: Good Games and thanks for teaming with me. We always play at every tournament we are at ;). I think you learned about the wonders of brinstar as well lmao..nice seeing you again
convince KS to come out of retirement.
3: Ripple :sheik::dk2: $27: GGs in doubles and singles! That sheik of yours is coming along. We will have to MM next time or something so we can both try to figure out the TL/Sheik MU
4: Joker :snake: : Damn...you are gettin good fast. Good stuff man and thanks for coming out. We need to team at something!
5: Hylian :popo::falco:: You need to practice again :x. Good seeing you as always. We tried so hard in crews to make it happen but it wasn't enough haha.
5: Reflex:pt::wario:?: Man....effffffffffffffffffff squirtle. Good Games man. I wish I got to play with you more. We should team when I go down to Alabama in december (I will be staying with my Grandparents). Really good games
got styled on game 2....2 EZ Productions
7: FAE :lucas:: Lucas moves so fast 2k2poi2j2oi2j2oij22. Good stuff. Keep goin with lucas...he is doin you and your flashy play style justice :bee:
7: Cook :olimar::metaknight: : 3 Diddys. One snake. I don't understand how you were so good at that game lmao. Thanks for hosting this tournament...ill probably be out for the next one you host (assuming I am still playing this game).
9: MetalMusicMan: GGs in doubles and pools. Your funny attitude never ceases to amaze me lmao.
9: Future: lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
9: Tmacc: Man wtf...just realized that I didn't get to realize my john stockton on you. For anyone wanting to see how salty this man was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ7JtfAVJY4&t=4m13s ;)
9: Bpow: Good seein you man. Gotta team @ something again before I quit.
13: MegaRobMan: Effffffffff wolf. Had a good talk bout how "amazing" school was. Thanks for comin out.
13: Nom: GGs man...gonna come out and chill with yall in the near future.
13: Excel: Lmao...I got to experience how awesome you were at this tournament...
13: Wang: See noms shoutout
17: Radium: ZOO POCKET PETS (I honestly forgot the name of that game lmao).
17: Lil' Kwanzaa: Good stuff in crews mannnn.
17: Level 9 Snake Shoop
17: Level 9 Falco Doop

We out.

o...shoutout to GK Mula.

-dip-

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
1: MJG - Was nice to finally play you in singles. I had a lot of fun in our set, I actually like really long / gay matches, haha. Good **** beating everyone as usual :)

2: Zeton - It's always so fun to see you / play you. I'm going to be having nightmares from that f-air stage spike and that would-be gimp that ended up with me getting shined for many nights to come.

3: Ripple - Dat musk. Dat musk.

4: Joker - I love teaming with you man, we work so well together it's a pitty we don't get to practice more and really hone our skills. Mostly my skills, not so much yours, haha :p Great to see you again though man, hopefully it's not the last! Also, play SF4 noob!

5: Hylian - Hey... we've never teamed before. If I make it to another tournament soon, we should do that or something. Also DIABLOOOOOOOOOO.

5: Reflex - Was nice to meet you. Ripple is entirely to blame for freezing the Wii because he's a smelly musky moose of saxaphone sexing. Anyway, we had a lot of really crazy friendlies and bracket matches in doubles, those were good times. Don't be a stranger, also that PT is absolutely siiiiiick.

7: FAE - Eric, you know I <3 you... but god ****ing damn it man. You get the absolute DUMBEST **** on me, lmfao. Good games as always, and good to see you. Sorry I couldn't give you a ride.

7: Cook - Thanks for the compliments, and good job running the tourney. You seem like you're

9: MetalMusicMan - Note to self, just because Legan moved to Chicago doesn't mean you can't assault his subconscious with logic traps of a transsexual nature.

9: Future - Play SF with me!!! Also I need to check out your fish tank sometime, sounds mad legit.

9: Tmacc - Good to see you again man, your girlfriend seems nice. I feel like I didn't hug you enough times and I am sorry for that. Also you should probably get that left-turn thing looked at, seems kind of important.

9: Bpow - Thanks so much for the Diablo 3 sexitude!!! Good games in friendlies, I hope you wreck some DeDeDes on FD or other stages, just be as gay as possible and bite more :D Also thanks for setting Joker and I up on a doubles-date ;)

13: MegaRobMan - It's not 100-0, lmfao. I love your mustache and you are really cool even if you think Wolf is terrible, which he isn't because he can teleport. Just ask Future, he knows.

13: Nom - You've gotten a lot better! If I didn't get that gimp at the beginning of game 3, I think you would have had me, scary!

13: Excel - Those level 9's didn't know what hit them!

13: Wang - Good to see you again man, your Luigi is becoming a real threat. I love your attitude with his matchups too, keep up the good work :)

17: Radium - I was really, really, legitimately expecting to lose to you game 2 on Frigate. I was really caught off guard by how extremely well you were playing, it was actually pretty frightening, haha. ... ... ... ... but then my BIG FAT PENGUIN BUTT fell on your face and you died... :( lol that was the goofiest / best kill I think I've ever gotten :D GGs and nice to see you and Jordan as always :)

17: Lil' Kwanzaa - Your name is just too good. If this is really your first week playing then you have a great attitude and you will go far if you put the work in!

Holy crap, I did shoutouts. I'm so proud of myself!

/rainbows and puppy dogs, poice!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
7: Cook - Thanks for the compliments, and good job running the tourney. You seem like you're
lol@incomplete thought on cook MMM

btw, I'mma edit this with my matchup thoughts on wolf, but I figured I'd let you know I saw that before you edited it.

Near impossible matchups: :wario: :dedede:
Terrible matchups: :sheik::pikachu2:
Almost even but...::popo::metaknight::falco::snake:

I realize that banning brinstar is what IC's want to do, but banning battlefield might be a better idea, that stage is like 75-25 wolf, brinstar is like 60-40 wolf, the rest of the stages are in IC's favor, IMO, that's why I say it's still in IC favor, so it's basically who wins the first match.

The rest are either even or wolf ****. I don't think that makes wolf bad, I just think he's bad vs d3, and you main him.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Will's right, though, I do seem like I'm
lmfao, I must have switched tabs and forgotten my place. I was going to say that you seem like you're still solid at TO'ing even if the tourney started late. You should run some stuff that's somewhere that isn't Kahoka maybe.

Cook

Smash Master
Problem with hosting elsewhere is that I don't know any other cheap venues with free housing. I could maybe do something on campus in Columbia, but then I wouldn't be able to house many people. Which is too bad, because Columbia is probably a better location geographically, although Kahoka is still not bad when it comes to that.

But yeah, I was much more lax about getting things going this time since there were so few people. It definitely could have ended much earlier, and I should have done that so you could have stuck around for crews. Whoops.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
v(^.^)v

MJG: We definitely need to team some time plus the Diddy challenge was n00dles ^.^
Zeton: Thanks for playing all those friendlies with me I learn a lot.
Ripple: That Utilt lol but yeah man we have never played in bracket same with Metal but next time we should play some friendlies.
Hylian: GGs man I think I finally just started playing the IC match the way your suppose too XP also that Falco 0 to dead was nasty.
Reflex?: Nice meeting you that PT is nasty hopefully I can play your Wario some more next time.
FAE: My nemesis lol but GGs man always nice seeing you around we need to play more next time and some teams too.
Cook: Tourney was pretty n00dles now you need to practice that Mario >.0
MetalMusicMan: For not teaming for a while we did pretty good now if only we played more smash >.<
Future: Dude I wanted to team with you on the doubles/doubles cause I think both our Marths will have done pretty good ^.^
Tmacc: I still don't see what FAE has that Iowa doesn't lol but I wanted to do some friendly team matches with you but I never got around to it next time for sure.
Bpow: You know for not really teaming up we did pretty good on those friendlies we should try it out in a tourney some time >.0
MegaRobMan: Sorry we didn't got to play at my place but I was just done man staying up the night before took it out of me I will have just played like crap.
Nom: You keep trying to quit but they just keep bringing you back.
Excel: I actually wanted to do some friendly dubs matches but again I never got around to it plus I only played you in pools but maybe next time we can play more.
Wang: Those deers >.< but thanks for driving up there even if it was only just as two <3
Radium: Nice seeing you again I wanted to play some games with you but just didn't got around to it T.T
Lil' Kwanzaa: I don't think I got to play you o.0

Anyone else I forgot GGs.

Nicole

Smash Champion
nice job at this zeton :D glad to see you come out of retirement to **** mostly everyone

everything else looks pretty expected...

Top Bottom