• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kitana, Mileena, and Jade all in one! Khameleon challenges all smashers to MORTAL KOMBAT!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
1616259341606.png
1616283326139.png

Who is Khameleon? If you have the nintendo 64 version of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. She is a secret character you could unlock but pressing BLOCK, HK, LK, RUN, LP, HP, HP, HP, LP, LP during the star wars style story screen. Then up and start at the Kombat select skreen to access the menu. Then look for the new red question mark and turn Khameleon on. She is also playable on the wii version of Armageddon. She is sort of like a nintendo exclusive Mortal Kombat Character. (If you have any other version you're stuck with the male Chameleon)

But who is Khameleon? Khameleon is a reptile-human fighter like reptile. She believes she and reptile are the last of their race, Saurians or Raptors. (But Chameleon is playable on the wii version of Armageddon as well but he's sorta invisible so maybe that's why she doesn't know about him). They were origianlly from Earthrelm but were driven out to a realm called Zaterra. However Show Khan eventually found it and merged it with Outworld.

How would she play? She would use the moves of Kitana, Jade, and Mileena and change colors to look like them as she does. She is a master of disguise. She will be basic grey when doing basic moves.

Neutral special angled down- Jades razorangs are thrown in a downward arc. Good for edgegaurding at high percents but not but knockback at low percents. Can save a teammate with them in 2 v 2 but there is a lot of lag.

Neutral special angled up- Kitana's steel fans are thrown in an up ward arc. Great at doing that annoying thing min min does with her Ramram (Hitting people) Except Khameleon's will have more knock back.

Neutral Special unangled- Mileena's sai are shot at a fast speed (faster than wolfs neurtal special). But in addition to it's normal endlag,it has more endlag if you try to use the move again to soon.

Side Special- Jade's Shadow Kick
Down special- Mileena's teleport kick
up special- Kitana's square wave punch

Shield + Special- Khameleon turns invisible however the camera still zooms in and out like it normally does based on distance and the arrow will point to her if she is off screen but hasn't reached the blast zone like normal.

Grab- puts one hand on each shoulder
pummel- knees them in the lower stomach
Back throw - Khameleon kicks her opponent in the stomach, leaves her foot there, and carries the him/her to the opposite side of her, making a high arc with her leg. the move at 1:31
Forward throw- A flip kick forward
-Down throw- Khameleon steps on her opponents foot then bashes them with an over head bouncing them off the ground.
-Up throw- Khameleon stabs her opponent with Jade's bō staff lifts them over her head and shakes them until they fly behind her

Up Smash- Uppercut (like in the old games)
Down Smash- Leg sweep trip (It puts the oppent in a tech situation. It's usless at low percents but at high percents puts you in a tech chase situation. Good for practicing tech chases because it's so consistent . At the ledge it will spike like melee link's down tilt.) (Also, if you release it right away Khameleon will do a low poke instead of a sweep)
Side Smash- combo finisher (Increases knockback with the combo counter)

Side tilt- standing high kick
Down tilt- Standing low kick (that's right she stands during her down tilt from the input to endlag. Give her some buffs and she'll still be top tier)
jab- standing low punch
up tilt- standing high punch

Dash attack- 1/3 chance of either 3 kicks and turn purple, 3 steel fan hit and turn blue, or 3 hits with her bō staff and turn green (Each one of these have the same range)

neutral air- 2 kick like captain falcon but it can combo into any of her other aerials (except neutral air again and she doesn't have the air speed or acceleration of falcon or up air)
Forward air- kicks with two legs in an up-forward angle. Khameon rockets down and backward and will bounce back up if low enough.
Down air- Khameleon does a 360 flip and then a bayonetta style spike
Back air- Khameleon will do like a mid-air incenaroar back throw. The opponent is thrown to the ground but Khameleon stays in the air. She will turn around if the opponent is on the opposite side of the hitbox to grab them.
Up air- She swings up with Falchion

Gimmick- Khameleon has an Aggressor Meter that grows when she hits shield once is fills she has higher knockback and damage for a short time

Khameleon had 9 secret messages in Mortal Kombat Trilogy
1. I am called Khameleon (taunt)
2. Trees and shrubs are places to meet ( Victory animation)
3. You can not defeat me (She will say this in her victory animation)
4. More than 2 will keep me away (victory animation 2 v2 only replaces "One is not enough")
5. One is not enough (Victory animation 1v1 only replaces "More than 2 will keep me away")
6. I will be hard to see (says this when she goes invisible but rarely, like doc louis rarely)
7. Start on the bridge of stars ( just a reference to the stage she comes with, The Pit. The Pit still keeps the Santa Claus eater egg)
8. I am the master of disguise (taunt)
9. Wait for toasty (taunt followed by toast guy who appears WAY after the endlag of the taunt so you can make it like he's replying to something)
1616268118382.png
1616268185967.png
1616268238462.png
1616268287488.png

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Should also include her appearance in the Wii version of Armageddon in the OP. But yeah, cool character. Shame she’ll likely never be seen again outside of cameos. If she were to be a character in a game again though, I think she would also incorporate moves from the later introduced female ninjas. Frost, Skarlet, and whoever else I’m not thinking of.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Should also include her appearance in the Wii version of Armageddon in the OP. But yeah, cool character. Shame she’ll likely never be seen again outside of cameos. If she were to be a character in a game again though, I think she would also incorporate moves from the later introduced female ninjas. Frost, Skarlet, and whoever else I’m not thinking of.
I don't think they can use scarlet in smash without boosting the esrb rating but frost and tanya are cool. I'm trying to get an artist to work on my pallet swap ideas for Armageddon Khameleon.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I would totally be down for any Mortal Kombat character. I think Khameleon is a great idea in order to represent every female ninja. I had a similar idea with the male ninjas and using Shang Tsung. Feel free to add me to the support list.

My only condition is that any Mortal Kombat character comes with this song:

Top Bottom