• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirk's Everything Ike Guide **New** Update: New Wifi Matches Added

~20%

Smash Rookie
Hey, my brother mains with Pit and I main with Ike. My brother just keeps arrow-spamming me to break up my attacks, do you have any ideas on what to do to counter that?

Kaito0921

Smash Rookie
Hmm... what about jab-cancel, Ike's wall infinite grab, the chain grab and the walk-Off aerials, kirk?

Palpi

Smash Hero
A question like that that could go into the Question and Answer thread. It is not a good reason to bump a 1 year old thread.

There is other guides (Empy's). Check there before bumping a 1 year old thread please. Thanks.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Wowie, for a second I thought someone used my PC to post on SWF because I don't remember posting in this thread. People still play Brawl? Much less Wifi?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
This thread has been inactive for almost 2 years, and the only reason there were posts in 2009 is because it got bumped once before. You could at LEAST have bumped a newer guide, if you HAD to bump anything. For gravy's sake, ON THIS SAME PAGE are other posts chewing out people who bumped nearly a year ago.

In any case, welcome to the Ike boards. Please post in recently active threads. Ashunera's Library is the best thread to communicate with the others.

Top Bottom