• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Tourney Results Thread

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Alright, updated the thread with the previous month-and-a-half's worth of results (only like 4-5, too :().

Poyo, I didn't count your tourney because as you said, you only used Kirby against Pit. That isn't what I would consider representing Kirby.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Well I also used Kirby against June, but I lost that set, so I don't know if it means anything. ^^;

Gonna try to use more Kirby at Lie's tourney next weekend though. :D

EDIT: Chu got 2nd at that tourney though, so you can still use the tourney thread I posted for ChuDat results. XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well I also used Kirby against June, but I lost that set, so I don't know if it means anything. ^^;

Gonna try to use more Kirby at Lie's tourney next weekend though. :D

EDIT: Chu got 2nd at that tourney though, so you can still use the tourney thread I posted for ChuDat results. XD
Didn't even see that. :x *edits it in*

EDIT: I'll edit it again later today, can't in the mornings. See you later! *off to work*

Xnpio

Smash Cadet
I.E. Smash - A Pacific Northwest Regional.
Cheney, WA - 7/21/12

I tied for 7th with Jamnt0ast.

Went all Kirby in singles.
Lost to Zekey round 1 of bracket, 2-1, game 3 was last stock around 125%. >_<
Zekey then went on to take 3rd. fuuuuuu.

played a little kirby, but mostly MK in doubles, took 3rd with Chip.

EDIT: Will post a link to a results thread if Jamn ever makes one... Tio crashed during the tournament though around top 4 for each event, so the bracket had to be manually recreated.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Oh dang, I forgot about this thread.

Kiwi and I both got 49th at SKTAR. Out of 100+, not sure how many exactly, the SKTAR thread should be easy to find though (I'm lazy).

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh dang, I forgot about this thread.

Kiwi and I both got 49th at SKTAR. Out of 100+, not sure how many exactly, the SKTAR thread should be easy to find though (I'm lazy).
No Kirby, no link, no service!

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
I just placed 5:th out of 9 in a swedish tourney, Puff Up 2, which despite poor attendance featured swedish greats like xzx and ccst, who ended up meeting in GF.

Videos may come up... later?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
It's probably not worth it to post last placings. They don't even make it to the list and you're putting a bad name for yourself.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow, new boards definitely ***** the OP. Also, just wondering, why was SKTAR never added to my tourney results, I used more Kirby than MK at that and did indeed post the link to the thread, got 49th out of 140+. D:

Also, as for Apex since no one seems to have posted it, I got 97th, MikeKirby got 65th and Chu got 33rd, I believe 338 total people entered (not sure, but I THINK).

http://smashboards.com/threads/332658/

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
There we go, just updated the OP from my slow internet connection in my ship. I tell you, I feel proud of myself.

Right now I'm figuring out the spoiler tags, which apparently take the place of the collapse tags. Hang tight while I fix the OP up something good.

EDIT: FINALLY DONE! I've been at it for over an hour now!

Rizner

Smash Ace
Hey,

So I haven't posted on smashboards much, but I figure this would be a good place to start. I main kirby (pretty much always have) and am originally from Florida (went to school in Tampa, played with Tampa Smash a bunch out there), although didn't go to much tournaments when living in FL. Currently in Arizona and going to tournaments more often, so I'll start adding posts here with results.

Two weekends ago: 9th out of 19 (MK legal)
http://smashboards.com/threads/resu...raves-03-16-13-tempe-az.334990/#post-15391247

Rizner

Smash Ace
Me? Yeah I've played friendlies with him -- he's good. I don't think I've played him in tournament, though I could be mistaken.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Seems like lots of Kirby players come from Florida. XD

Who's 'Kyle'? Would that be SK92, Silly Kyle, or some other Kyle?

Rizner

Smash Ace
http://smashboards.com/threads/results-az-bi-weeklies.335664/
Another AZ Bi-weekly (mk legal). 9th out of 13 -- did eh, lost to a couple different snakes.

Who's 'Kyle'? Would that be SK92, Silly Kyle, or some other Kyle?
I was saying Silly Kyle

Leaving Arizona next week, though. Won't be playing in tournaments here anymore. Going to Cincinnati, so I'll start looking for tournaments out there once I get settled.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Labernash

Smash Lord
^^^ Go to Smashfests and have good players teach you the game.

Good stuff RRR and Vinyl!

Triple R

Smash Lord
10/26/13 - IMDB10 Madison, WI

1st of 5.

There was no competition. Me and Amanze (fellow MN smasher) actually just split 1st. There was no point in playing and the Brawl setup was changed to something else before we could completely done with the round robin. lol @ lack of WI brawl.

2Mixer

Smash Apprentice
Is this just for America or does Europe include it too?
Anyways got 3rd/10 at a German Smashfest

Last edited:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Idk if this is still being updated n stuff, but
http://imoucf.org/brawltournament/
I got 1st out of about 36-40 players, I don't remember the exact amount.
MK allowed

There weren't any big names, but there was some good competition, particularly in the top 8.
The people running it probably won't post anything about it since they don't really know about SWF, but whatever.

Top Bottom