• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Tourney Results Thread

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
OP updated with recent tourneys posted, updated to include MK banned tourneys in a separate collapse tag, and separated results between a full year of each other.

I think it looks pretty nice and organized, easy to use for whoever's got curiosity! I better start going to as many tournaments as I can, geez! JoWii, we gotta talk!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Done, updated with your two tourneys. :D

Here's hoping me and JoWii can go to a tourney around mid-feb!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So, adding these last few tourneys has jacked up the bbcode in the OP. I have no clue what's going on, but collapse tags are fusing with each other. I'm gonna see what I can do about it.

EDIT: Welp, fixed it! All the code in the OP was full of garbage for some reason, had to clean a lot up. OP updated with these last 2 tourneys!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
13? Man, what happened?

BTW, updated your tourney into the OP.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Yea, Kuro is an extremely technical player, I didn't watch your games but I'm not exactly surprised if he did camp.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Nope, on the 26th I leave Illinois and fly to Pensacola. Hell I'm not even packed yet.

BTW I'll update this thread later today with those two tourneys.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Finally got around to updating the OP with the newer tourneys. Huzzah!

Also, itching to get into the Florida smash scene. I'd love a smashfest if possible in Pensacola since that's where I'm living. I have a lot of warming up and rust-scraping to do.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thanks for all the updates Kewkky. You've been keeping them going for a while now.
Those of us who do lots of 'volunteer work' in the smash community never seem to get thanked. XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Thanks for all the updates Kewkky. You've been keeping them going for a while now.
Those of us who do lots of 'volunteer work' in the smash community never seem to get thanked. XD
No prob! I personally love doing this stuff, taking charge and knowing what's going on everywhere. Also knowing that I'm the one updating keeps me at peace that the updates will never stop happening (unless something's going to happen, like I'm going on a ship somewhere and will not have internet access for months, but at that time I'll just let you guys know and we'll work something out).

@aqua421: I put you down as aqua421, if you'd like another tag let me know. Also, nice going getting 1st! Even though it wasn't exactly the biggest tourney, it was still big enough to count in my book.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I got 9th/23?! Hot damn.

The tournament was mad fun. My only losses were to big names, (Kyon's godlike Peach and FGCU Viper's Falco), so I ain't too mad. Not bad at all for being out of the scene for over a year.
Same. I wish I didn't end up with sensei in the winners bracket, lol.
And kuro~ was quite the camper.
Least u guys didnt get hrnut in second round winners like I did D: nice to meet some other kirbys here in florida at next level tho :D

:phone:
I love it so much FL Kirby. You guys will be great just keep playing.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Good job, RRR. What character(s) did YoshQ use? It wasn't listed on the thread that you linked.
I'm rooting for you to take 1st at the next tourney. -^_^-

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wait, you went Kirby against Luckay (who is listed as using Pit). I would think you'd use MK vs Pit moreso than Kirby since MK has a easy match-up there.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Well I'm trying to main Kirby, so I'm trying not to use MK unless I know I'll need him to win that set. I want my Kirby to be better than my MK. Plus Luckay beat me at a tournament before this where I went all MK (still game 3, last hit), so I figured I'd try Kirby game 1 which I won and game 2 still went to last stock mid percent too. My MK 2-stocked him game 3 this time though.

Top Bottom