• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Super Inhale from Return to Dreamland.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Do you guys agree that Super Inhale should be implemented into Kirby?
I think it could really help me catch the opponents more often so I can get their copy abilities.
I think you could activate Super Inhale by mashing the control stick in all directions.
Discuss.

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
I was mulling that idea around for a bit, but it seems like it wouldn't work well because of priority issues of who got swallowed if there's more than one person and then taking in weight and distance and swallowable items.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Maybe if Kirby held inhale for a good 3 seconds, it would turn into the Super Inhale.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I dont think is necessary a super inhale feature, just had the abbility to swallow multiple folks would be awesome, and there also something called "kirby mix" for those moments.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I could see his crazy inhale from Triple Deluxe
☯ Hypernova would seem more fitting for Final Smash than a moveset. XD

☯ If Super Inhale exist in Smash Bros 4 they would make it control like Amazing Mirror/Squeak Squad, though I would love to have Returns to Dreamland controls of Super Inhale.

I would be cool with this, though it would probably have a tired emotion to stop people from abusing it. If you just pop it on real quick to put opponents off guard you'll be fine, but if you abuse it Kirby will momentarily get tuckered out.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i cant see the hypernova as a final smash. what would it do? it seems too similar to cook kirby, everyone gets sucked in, gets damaged, and gets spit back out.

Top Bottom