• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's stupid potential

Jem-Fury

Smash Rookie
So I might be a stupid little boy, but I play Kirby. I have to say, we all have been underrating our pink little friend over here. You see for the past couple of weeks I have been labbing this character to see what works, what sticks, and what will help the meta grow into something insane enough not to be bottom tier. My progress, well it's already paying off. Within the last five days I have found some potential game ending combos that start at 0-15 percent and can kill the opponent off of one stray hit. Keep in mind these inputs are extremely hard and all of these combos you can DI in to avoid the kill, however you cannot avoid the massive damage that will be steamrolling your character in many moons.

I am but a newcomer when it comes to labbing so please go easy on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeAV7E_OPis The Battlefield Ladder

This is the first one I came up with and it is the most jank set up out of the three I am about to show. This can be done on BattleField and Dreamland and can be started off of Down Air, Up tilt (Both hit boxes), Landing up air, Tripping down tilt, and the first two hits of forward air. This same start up can be applied to the second combo I will show. The basic run down of the Touch of death is to catch your opponent at low percents with any of your neutral tools (that isn't grab) and go wild with up tilt > up air loops. (It is true if you Short hop, fast fall, and autocancel Up air into an immediate up tilt.) You generally want to get the opponent to around 0-15%, 20% for most big bodied characters (Except Ridley), before you go for your first loop (Which I will be calling Rising Upper). I haven't had enough time to test out which characters this works on, due to me having some bad Joycons, but it's all good. But I have only had troubles with floaty lightweights such as another kirby or Jiggles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ziC7bBC9f8 The True Rising Upper

This second combo is basically an easier/harder version of the battlefield ladder and can be started in the exact same ways as it. That being Tripping down tilt, landing up air, both hit boxes of up tilt, the first two hits of fair, and down air. Unlike the first one, there is not platform you can fall off of to gain that little bit of distance downwards between your opponent after the second Rising Upper, so you'll have to do Rising Upper a lot more to gain your footing and boy is it a doosy. In the video you can tell I had to do this to Peach a lot more then I had to do it for Ryu during the Battlefield Ladder. CRUTAL STEP FOR BOTH COMBOS. You'll need to touch the stage one last time before you get to the blast zone if you want to secure your safe return. You can do this by ignoring one loop and just going for two up airs. Again these combos start from 0-15 percent depending on the character, and 20% for most big bodied characters (Except Ridley).

What if the opponent DI'S IN Can't they escape the combo like you said. And to an extent, yes they can. However you can easily follow it if you've been preforming the Rising Uppers correctly and Kirby has a pretty nice aerial turnaround that can usually catch an opponent trying to escape. I once caught a DI IN and did 94% to my labbing partner.

Now what was this third combo? Well it's pretty stupid, but it can catch a lot of people off guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxkGq9IoR74 THE POOR MANS EASY WIN

Now this. THIS IS THE PINNICAL OF MY CARRER RIGHT HERE! (Can only be done on characters that can connect F throw > F air at 0%. Can be DI'd in but you take an obscene amount of damage if you are read like a book.)

Anyway. I hope you all found this helpful. I'm gonna keep pushing the Kirby meta in the background. If you want more, I'll happily oblige to give you more. But I'm trademarking these names RIGHT NOW. I just wanna see my hard work be put into good hands. Have a nice day :3

Okay, so I got asked why the combo counter keeps resetting, it's because it DOESN'T WORK. I did this, then labbed it all immediately after recording. All but the last thing checks out! DI'ing in just leads to more up airs which leads to a heck of a lot more damage. The last combo is a meme.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If everybody thinks Kirby sucks, then why can't people play as the puffball anyways? They judge, but they never actually play as Kirby. They more or less look at his footage.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view..until you climb into his skin and walk around in it" -Atticus Finch

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Up air abuse is a fairly viable strategy as Kirby.

Also has anyone else tried doing Kirby's wall of pain?

D

Deleted member

Eh not me. I've lost more times now attempting to do that kind of stuff. :(

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Anyone who thinks Kirby sucks hasn’t played against a good one or has no opinions of their own
What exactly is this supposed to mean.

Obviously the skill of the player makes up 95% of the match but it's no question that Kirby is in a serious disadvantage compared to most of the cast. As a Kirby main I can cite that he's probably the second or third worst fighter in the game.

D

Deleted member

Zero cited him as low mid-tier. Also why do you have Piranha Plant as your main and not Kirby?

No doubt Kirby’s got sparse representation. RK, Komota, Jesuischoc, Kirbyfan66, and (possibly) Captain L are the only experienced players that represent him in tournaments. Everybody else can’t handle Kirby as well. But to consider him 73-74th is a bit of a stretch. Six midair jumps, an improved dash attack, A still decent combo game should render him at least around lower 60’s (or at most, higher 60’s). Kirby can manage with big targets like K. Rool and Ridley, and can handily take on Piranha Plant and Little Mac.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I feel like I'm a decent Kirby main, and I still think he sucks. Sucks to the point where I feel like just maining Pichu instead, since he's another small and light character that combos.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Also why do you have Piranha Plant as your main and not Kirby?
Truly I main Dedede
I have Plant up because I think it's funny.
But I main basically everyone my sig says I was elite with (I haven't played on the crappy online in a while though), plus Kirby.

Last edited:

Ajimu

Smash Cadet
I do feel like Kirby sucks, especially against anyone with more range than him (swordies, most heavies), and I would love him to be more viable since I am currently trying to improve with all the characters I usually don't play at all...

However, he has one thing that is absolutely awesome, and that is his ability to stupidly easily gimp characters with poor recoveries.
I beat a few spacies, Ness, Ganon, Roy, and even a Wii Fit (though it is riskier since she spikes hard as well), and there is barely any more orgasmic thing in that game.
I honestly think it is even better than spiking, since you feel the absolute despair of your opponent not being able to make it back to the stage and slowly sinking

D

Deleted member

Truly I main Dedede
I have Plant up because I think it's funny.
But I main basically everyone my sig says I was elite with (I haven't played on the crappy online in a while though), plus Kirby.
Did you go to tournaments? I’ve seen Jesuischoc manage to get into Losers Grand Finals before he got beat by Ness.

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
If everybody thinks Kirby sucks, then why can't people play as the puffball anyways? They judge, but they never actually play as Kirby. They more or less look at his footage.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view..until you climb into his skin and walk around in it" -Atticus Finch
I played 20 hours of Kirby. I decided to put him in a trashcan because the matchup spread is terrible for him. 2 bad matchups for every 1 even matchup just isn't a character with "potential".

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Did you go to tournaments? I’ve seen Jesuischoc manage to get into Losers Grand Finals before he got beat by Ness.
No, there isn't a big Smash scene in my area unfortunately.
Is that the highest someone has reached as Dedede? I remember in Smash 4 Captain Zaki as Dedede won against MKLeo's Cloud, but I can't remember if it was grand finals or top 8 or something.

USA

Smash Rookie
Kirby has vary good tilts and you can spike with the rock. He is not bad by any means. You never know what people start to figure out.

Haden

In the end of the day, Kirby will always lack inherent aerial followup combos that lead to actual kills. If it wasn't for him being SO SLOW..... yes, Kirby would arguably be a high tier off his ground to air game. I think honestly, if they buff a handful of characters, Kirby should be one of them, and it should be a very little bump to air speed. That's ALL he needs to play viably against this diverse cast that eats him.

D

Deleted member

Hey, we just have to be patient and pray for the air speed buffs to come to him. He might not be nowhere near as good as smash 64, but if the balancing notices Kirby's competitive flaws, they might buff them over time. We just have to wait for the next update and see if he gets any good stuff. Remember, although his representation is meager (I think I might switch to D3) and is considered nonviable, there's always, ALWAYS going to be hope for him.

Look at Link for SSB4. Considered a low-tier, now is a borderline viable (and definitely playable) character there. The same can happen for the puffball there. Just need to buff on the weak spots, in this case air speed.

Haden

Hey, we just have to be patient and pray for the air speed buffs to come to him. He might not be nowhere near as good as smash 64, but if the balancing notices Kirby's competitive flaws, they might buff them over time. We just have to wait for the next update and see if he gets any good stuff. Remember, although his representation is meager (I think I might switch to D3) and is considered nonviable, there's always, ALWAYS going to be hope for him.

Look at Link for SSB4. Considered a low-tier, now is a borderline viable (and definitely playable) character there. The same can happen for the puffball there. Just need to buff on the weak spots, in this case air speed.
To be frank, Nintendo has showed multiple times that they nurf/buff things based on the online gameplay factors rather than competitive scene.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kirby doesn't have much potential, if any at all. He struggles against sword characters and zoners, as well as any character that has aerial disjoints. It doesn't help that his tilts and grab don't have good enough range or speed to punish enemies that hit his shield, especially enemies whose attacks have little to no landing lag. Unless Sakurai pulls out a number of major buffs, I highly doubt Kirby will ever see good representation in tourneys, and even less so see a Kirby player dominating another top player during a tournament, ever.

And I say this as a player who has a history with Smash Bros competitive play, and who's tried Smash Ultimate's Kirby in a competitive scene.

D

Deleted member

Kirby is freaking stupid in Ultimate. Sure, he has poor mobility and inconsistent combos, but as soon as you fight a Kirby that knows what they're doing... kiss your stocks goodbye. Kirby might have the most grab combos of any character in the game.

Jem-Fury

Smash Rookie
OH MY GOD. This thread actually got some love :0. I’ll make a follow up to this!! For sure!

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Kirby is freaking stupid in Ultimate. Sure, he has poor mobility and inconsistent combos, but as soon as you fight a Kirby that knows what they're doing... kiss your stocks goodbye. Kirby might have the most grab combos of any character in the game.
Kirby can only follow up out of f-throw.

His confirms are reliant on weight and DI.

This is whereas other fighters like Dr. Mario can confirm d-throw to down B and probably kill you.

I'd say Kirby's grab combos are mediocre at best.

Haden

This is whereas other fighters like Dr. Mario can confirm d-throw to down B and probably kill you.

You're too generous

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice

Past low %s (30 at most) he really doesn't have anything, but when optimized (reference that Captain L video) he can really murder with a grab at 0%
:)
Anyways I think the most under-utilized thing about Kirby is his crouch. On the real I beat people when I play Kirby just by crouching and spamming the appropriate tilts. By the time your opponent is frustrated and only focusing on options to beat crouch, you can unleash his average-at-best offensive capabilities unto your tilted opponent and ride the momentum crouch generated to victory.
But seriously, crouch absolutely destroys some characters. They have nothing that isn't telegraphed or is just stupid that beats it. I think developing a neutral game around crouch is the key to this character's victory, rather than just waiting for buffs that will probably never come.

Haden

Past low %s (30 at most) he really doesn't have anything, but when optimized (reference that Captain L video) he can really murder with a grab at 0%
Anyways I think the most under-utilized thing about Kirby is his crouch. On the real I beat people when I play Kirby just by crouching and spamming the appropriate tilts. By the time your opponent is frustrated and only focusing on options to beat crouch, you can unleash his average-at-best offensive capabilities unto your tilted opponent and ride the momentum crouch generated to victory.
But seriously, crouch absolutely destroys some characters. They have nothing that isn't telegraphed or is just stupid that beats it. I think developing a neutral game around crouch is the key to this character's victory, rather than just waiting for buffs that will probably never come.
Kirby doesn't murder at 0% unless it's a player who doesn't know the concept of DI unless you literally start the combo at littlerally the edge of the stage, in which case, it's basically like saying Diddy murders at 0% because he has an inconsistent kill setup with infinite banana trips.
Kirby can crouch all day, there are still players who will downtilt poke you, because a good player is more important to the matchup than the character itself.
Kirby is being overhyped because he was moved from bottom tier to low tier, where he belongs, now the kirby fanboys are trying to justify overrating the character beyond his gimmicks. Kirby at best is a mediocre gimmick against at best mediocre online players or players who just don't have matchup experience.

Last edited:

WomenRespecter64

Smash Rookie
I remember my first game in ultimate. This was when I still mained Kirby. Compared to smash 4, he was Way much better. Because his roll is slower, it got me out of the habit of dodge spamming. His dash attack has much more power. The directional air dodge gave him much more power. The only problem I had with him was the only good kill move was back air. Because I used the power of back air so much, I became slightly predictable.

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
Kirby doesn't murder at 0% unless it's a player who doesn't know the concept of DI unless you literally start the combo at littlerally the edge of the stage, in which case, it's basically like saying Diddy murders at 0% because he has an inconsistent kill setup with infinite banana trips.
Kirby can crouch all day, there are still players who will downtilt poke you, because a good player is more important to the matchup than the character itself.
Kirby is being overhyped because he was moved from bottom tier to low tier, where he belongs, now the kirby fanboys are trying to justify overrating the character beyond his gimmicks. Kirby at best is a mediocre gimmick against at best mediocre online players or players who just don't have matchup experience.
Maybe you haven't seen this video then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Np2Cea2vqI
This guy is very meticulous.
From the description of the video:
"DI doesn't actually affect moves that don't send into tumble! The vast majority of these combos don't send the opponent into tumble."
So, actually, your opponent could be Stephen Hawking and Isaac Newton's love-child, with a PhD in Smash Ultimate Combo-Breaking, who has spent their entire life studying DI and its socio-economic impact on developing countries, and they still couldn't do a damn thing to break your 0-50 throw combos.

Haden

Maybe you haven't seen this video then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Np2Cea2vqI
This guy is very meticulous.
From the description of the video:
"DI doesn't actually affect moves that don't send into tumble! The vast majority of these combos don't send the opponent into tumble."
So, actually, your opponent could be Stephen Hawking and Isaac Newton's love-child, with a PhD in Smash Ultimate Combo-Breaking, who has spent their entire life studying DI and its socio-economic impact on developing countries, and they still couldn't do a damn thing to break your 0-50 throw combos.
You're mistaken about what I meant in my reply. Kirby has 0% damage combos. Kirby does NOT have 0 to death combos that are consistent without a gimmick. Kirby can pull someone to 60% all day, it doesn't mean anything if he can't kill or keep up with an opponent. Not to mention his stubby little hitboxes being outright beaten by the dumbest stuff. Kirby doesn't destroy anyone. Kirby racks up % less consistently than other characters who equally struggle to kill, like Young Link for example, who has 0 issues getting in to do the damage, where kirby falls short in most matchups. DI matters on the combo ender, it determines where you will be sent when the combo is finished, and when they misserably attempt their inconsistent kill option after their standard 0% damage combo that virtually every viable character can also do. The issue wasn't "can kirby deal damage", everyone knows he can, the issue is "can he set it up consistently and then land a kill, also consistently" and the answer is NO.
I've also seen people make dumb claims with even dumber characters like K Rool, only to show me a training mode video, because let's be real, they aren't pulling this off in game, not consistently, at least not at a mediocre competitive level.
I'll stand by my initial statement, you can give kirby a 0-90% combo, and I still wouldn't play him because he would still suck at neutral with his low tier neutral game. No amount of percent can makeup for consistency, because Diddy as an infinite with a better neutral than kirby and would you look at that, diddy does nothing much in the competitive scene in spite of multiple people trying. Kirby is a much worse off case similar to diddy, except diddy actually has movement so he can do something other than whiff a hundred attacks before landing one. Until kirby has buffed air speed, he will always be a low tier.

Last edited:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I agree with Haden. There's a reason Kirby is so low in everyone's tier list, and barely has any winning matchups. His only reliable kill punish is his uthrow, and not only does it kill at pretty high %s compared to the majority of the cast's safer kill options, but you have to get a read on your opponent AND get past all their zoning attacks (which are probably disjointed aerials that chain into other stuff) in order to land a stubby grab. Even worse when you consider how light Kirby is and how slow he is in the air + ground, which basically means you have to not get hit while hitting your opponent in order to win, something only doable against opponents who either don't know the matchup or are just that much worse than you.

That being said, he does have a few things here and there. Against some opponents, utilt chains>uair>bair/nair will work for some nice %, but they're not true combos and can be airdodged through/nair'd out of by certain characters. Doing a landing bair and hitting your opponent, then watching them not tech the landing, is a free dash attack or dtilt>dtilt>fsmash punish if you're paying attention and have good reaction speed, but entirely depends on them not teching/teching away from Kirby. You can also do utilt chains>uairs on platforms if you're fast enough, but at the point they're possible the opponent can just DI away from you, forcing you to end things with an aerial. Dair can combo into utilt chains at low %s, but its effectiveness drops as the opponent's % goes up (until the point where it just won't work anymore).

Sadly, all Kirby's things become easily avoidable the longer a match goes on. Your combos stop working as the enemy accumulates %, you have no kill setups so you can't seal the deal with an easy zoning move combo starter, and all the while you're trying to find an opening to hit him with a good finishing option,he's racking up damage on Kirby, a very light character. As I said before, unless Sakurai gives him some major buffs, we won't be seeing Kirby ever perform satisfactorily as a character in tournaments.

Sigh, at least Jigglypuff has a super strong gimp game and can actually combo opponents to death offstage with her awesome aerial mobility + low knockback sourspot/good knockback sweetspot aerials.

Last edited:

TimG57867

Smash Ace
You're mistaken about what I meant in my reply. Kirby has 0% damage combos. Kirby does NOT have 0 to death combos that are consistent without a gimmick. Kirby can pull someone to 60% all day, it doesn't mean anything if he can't kill or keep up with an opponent. Not to mention his stubby little hitboxes being outright beaten by the dumbest stuff. Kirby doesn't destroy anyone. Kirby racks up % less consistently than other characters who equally struggle to kill, like Young Link for example, who has 0 issues getting in to do the damage, where kirby falls short in most matchups. DI matters on the combo ender, it determines where you will be sent when the combo is finished, and when they misserably attempt their inconsistent kill option after their standard 0% damage combo that virtually every viable character can also do. The issue wasn't "can kirby deal damage", everyone knows he can, the issue is "can he set it up consistently and then land a kill, also consistently" and the answer is NO.
I've also seen people make dumb claims with even dumber characters like K Rool, only to show me a training mode video, because let's be real, they aren't pulling this off in game, not consistently, at least not at a mediocre competitive level.
I'll stand by my initial statement, you can give kirby a 0-90% combo, and I still wouldn't play him because he would still suck at neutral with his low tier neutral game. No amount of percent can makeup for consistency, because Diddy as an infinite with a better neutral than kirby and would you look at that, diddy does nothing much in the competitive scene in spite of multiple people trying. Kirby is a much worse off case similar to diddy, except diddy actually has movement so he can do something other than whiff a hundred attacks before landing one. Until kirby has buffed air speed, he will always be a low tier.
I'm gonna be real here dude. There's 5 buffs I'd consider as critical triage buffs for Kirby and air speed is NOT one of them. Air speed would help but it's far from the most effective change they can give him. The main issue with Kirby isn't getting in. Many characters struggle to do that plus his neutral game improved a lot with Dash Canceled attacks, SH F-Air becoming much safer on shield, and getting a new Dash Attack for proper burst options. The ACTUAL problem is that he can't consistently offer big reward when he does so. On Discord we're finding many combos that DI doesn't completely gut that can be done on a variety of percents. Particularly off Soft Up Tilt, Up Air, and F-Air 1 with F-Air 1 in particular proving to be a potent kill setup. The problem is that the awkward frame data and poor advantage on a key moves and keeps him from consistently doing this. F Throw has so much lag that he can't chase DI down properly at mid percents. (Not to mention the Battlefield issue). The changes on set knockback mean D-Air keeps set hit advantage across the board and barely offers any reward on many characters. Up Tilt no longer offers consistent combo advantage. It's knockback changes are even that awful. What's really problematic is that your foe can buffer an escape option before you can end in a strong finisher which forces you to do a frame trap. And above all, Inhale is plagued by a myriad of issues. Copy Loss is more wild than ever, the grab box is very small which hinders its setups (they still work though), and he has so much lag for swallowing projectiles that he can't use that to get in on zoners. I made a buff thread to make my personal requests known while I can focus on improving his meta, but if I had to list out the 5 big essentials from there, I'd put it like this in order of priority:

1. Fix ALL of Inhale's issues
2. Make F Throw less laggy
3. Reduce Up Tilt's lag to make it more rewarding at low percent
4. Make D-Air more rewarding to hit and possibly reduce startup
5. Give Up Throw a considerable boost

And Air speed STILL wouldn't be my first change after these. It would making Final Cutter more effective in neutral (it's borderline usable. Just needs better startup and endlag with a further projectile) and reducing Up Air's ridiculous mid air lag for better mid air combos. Then I'd get to buffing air speed. If you did those 5 things, Kirby's advantage would significantly shoot up and reward the player for the challenge of getting in. Air speed would help, obviously. But without these things addressed FIRST, it would do very little in the grand scheme of things. The devs will never give Kirby a big enough boost that it makes approaching through the air viable for him like Jigglypuff. It's just not how his kit was designed. The most he'd get is something like .95 which isn't even Top 50 air speed. It'd make recovering and spacing easier and improve some combos, but it won't make this character a beast all on its own. People need to stop holding this buff over so many more impactful potential changes. You make good points about consistency being a major issue, but air speed is not the grand answer all on its own. Fixing all of Inhale's issues would do WAY more to improve his matchup spread than that.

I agree with Haden. There's a reason Kirby is so low in everyone's tier list, and barely has any winning matchups. His only reliable kill punish is his uthrow, and not only does it kill at pretty high %s compared to the majority of the cast's safer kill options, but you have to get a read on your opponent AND get past all their zoning attacks (which are probably disjointed aerials that chain into other stuff) in order to land a stubby grab. Even worse when you consider how light Kirby is and how slow he is in the air + ground, which basically means you have to not get hit while hitting your opponent in order to win, something only doable against opponents who either don't know the matchup or are just that much worse than you.

That being said, he does have a few things here and there. Against some opponents, utilt chains>uair>bair/nair will work for some nice %, but they're not true combos and can be airdodged through/nair'd out of by certain characters. Doing a landing bair and hitting your opponent, then watching them not tech the landing, is a free dash attack or dtilt>dtilt>fsmash punish if you're paying attention and have good reaction speed, but entirely depends on them not teching/teching away from Kirby. You can also do utilt chains>uairs on platforms if you're fast enough, but at the point they're possible the opponent can just DI away from you, forcing you to end things with an aerial. Dair can combo into utilt chains at low %s, but its effectiveness drops as the opponent's % goes up (until the point where it just won't work anymore).

Sadly, all Kirby's things become easily avoidable the longer a match goes on. Your combos stop working as the enemy accumulates %, you have no kill setups so you can't seal the deal with an easy zoning move combo starter, and all the while you're trying to find an opening to hit him with a good finishing option,he's racking up damage on Kirby, a very light character. As I said before, unless Sakurai gives him some major buffs, we won't be seeing Kirby ever perform satisfactorily as a character in tournaments.

Sigh, at least Jigglypuff has a super strong gimp game and can actually combo opponents to death offstage with her awesome aerial mobility + low knockback sourspot/good knockback sweetspot aerials.
If you've been keeping up with the Kirby meta, we've been finding that his F-Air 1 is far more reliable for kills than Up Throw is as it sets up into F Smash which takes stocks so much sooner. Also the stuff you say on combos isn't really accurate. If anything low percent is where Kirby struggles most to rack up damage cause of the Up Tilt's poorer hit advantage. It forces you to get a grab with good positioning. However, F Tilt's buffs have helped as they now let him force tech chase which can lead to massive damage or stage control if he gets it right. The knockback buff has also made it a strong kill option on the ledge (it kills there even sooner than a DI'd Up Throw. RIP). And even if it doesn't kill outright, it'll setup an edgeguard.

If anything he racks up damage BETTER as percent rises as Strong Up Tilt finally becomes rewarding and Soft Up Tilt and F-Air 1 and Up Air get good hit advantage. Browse my Resource Directory and you'll get the idea. Low percent combos are what hurt Kirby the most. He has a good number of options at mid percent to rack up damage and knew kill setups are being fiddled with. You're correct in that he'll need major buffs like what I pointed out above to truly rise in the meta but it's key to properly understand the issues. He needs his LOW percent combo options improved. The mid percent ones aren't nearly as problematic.

RE Thread: These are some cute concepts. But even I must say that these aren't really gonna be game changers. Especially since Battlefield is a stage you should be instabanning most of the time. LOL

I appreciate your effort though. Have you browsed the resource directory thread? It compiles a lot of what's been dug up on our Discord and if you became familiar with a lot of that stuff, it would truly, exponentially improve your play.

Top Bottom