• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Spot on the Tier List

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
I personally believe that Kirby is not the worst character in the game (that spot goes to fatass Bowser and his frame data)
I imagine you Kirby mains out there (all 12 by the looks of it...) will agree with me when I say that Kirby belongs at the top of F, if not, above Mewtwo and Roy.
Sure Kirby may have 0 combo potential, and few reliable kill options... and having throws that are jumpable out of...
But he has solid fairs and bairs and is pretty freakin hard to gimp.

Idunno, tbh I'm just largely saying what I've seen not what I've done.
Now that I think about it I don't even play Kirby...
But hey, if it's not a bad opinion then whats the harm?

What do you guys think. Do I have a point or am I some casual pleb that should go back to Brawl

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
But he has solid fairs and bairs and is pretty freakin hard to gimp.
While I agree that Kirby shouldn't be the lowest on the tier list, I have to point out one slight inaccuracy here: Kirby's recovery sucks (he is easy to gimp). Sure, it covers more distance than Doc and Roy's, but the rising hitbox on Kirby's up-b is basically useless and will lose to pretty much any attack. You can't up-b and get back to the stage with sheer force like Doc and Roy can. You have to micro space you double jumps and mix up airdodge on to stage and up-b sweetspotting from high. Even a good Kirby can be gimped very easily (Fox and Peach are probably the best at edgeguarding Kirby).

I would personally put Kirby below Pichu, but above Roy and Bowser. Roy is so terrible haha.

Last edited:

TrulyNessHell

Smash Rookie
Pichu is definitely better than Kirby, but Kirby is better than Bowser. Ness too maybe.

yttik

bowser is for sure the worst. kirby does have some combo potential, he has utilt.

Top Bottom