• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Moves Kill Precentage RAW

Guide Kirby's Moves Kill Precentage RAW

White Jester

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4399-2233-7164
White Jester submitted a new guide:

Kirby's Moves Kill Precentage RAW - All of Kirby's Moves Kill Percentage but are vague and stuff.

Hello there fellow smashers, this is a list of all of Kirby's Move Kill Percentage. I originally made this list for my own use but i thought since nobody did one of these i decided to post it for others to use.
Note: these aren't complete accurate for things such as sweet spots so just expect them to all be hitting the sweet spot.

Legend

N: Near the ledge
M: Middle of Stage
F: Far from the ledge
S: Standing position
J: Jumping Position
A: All around the stage
NK: no...
Read more about this guide...

Nickname87

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nickname8877
I strongly disagree with our post conclusion plus you didnt factor in rage so it is not a fair statement to make

Ian Viola

Smash Cadet
NNID
whyudodat
3DS FC
1332-7715-2240
certain omegas have a 1% difference in survivability, just so you know. Nothing really too important.

White Jester

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4399-2233-7164
yo man I'm just sayin' don't diss on sakuri : P
if he gonna make a fighting game but with half baked competitive game-play he deserves dissing. nothing gonna change the fact that the game is unbalanced in offensive and defensive playstyle which forces people to go to the more OP defensive style. I'm a consumer of a product and reserve the right to complain.

Nickname87

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nickname8877
if he gonna make a fighting game but with half baked competitive game-play he deserves dissing. nothing gonna change the fact that the game is unbalanced in offensive and defensive playstyle which forces people to go to the more OP defensive style. I'm a consumer of a product and reserve the right to complain.
welp more power to you man : P

Dessa

Smash Journeyman
Iono, watching videos, I see a variety of offensive and defensive styles winning. As for this game being poorly balanced for competitive play, I disagree and the rising popularity of the comp. scene suggests I'm not alone.

White Jester

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4399-2233-7164
I'm looking at the game in the standard fighting game, sakurai said it himself he wasn't willing to make a complete fighting game and inferring he wasn't going to make the game balanced characters

Top Bottom