• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirbycide Footstool?

LifeMushroom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LifeMushroom1
How do I get a footstool while Kirbyciding? I mash up, but I end up getting footstooled instead.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im almost certain almost every, if not every, character will footstool Kirby first unless they are bad and panic to like Up-B or something. Thats why Kirbyciding is bad in this game.

BigDewgong

Smash Rookie
It can be hard to get the footstool, you generally seem to only get it if they panic.

That said though, kirbyciding can actually be very useful. You can jump off and spit characters like Little Mac either out too far so they can't recover, or on some maps under the stage making it even harder for a lot of people to come back.

Along with this, if you're up a stock you can bait an Inhale and just keep falling without even spitting to gimp someone and the game.

Generally if I am Kirbyciding I simply mash jump and away from them in case they break out so I don't die. If they don't get out, (or they do and it's too late), then I've won. Definitely do keep in mind the option of shooting someone away from the ledge, or under the map.

I'm definitely not the best Kirby player, but I've done this at a lot of local tournaments (and won). People usually don't expect it.

Top Bottom