• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby with a new Final Smash..

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I was thinking Mike Kirby would be a good choice.
There's also the chance it could be Crash Kirby or one of the super abilities from Kirby's Return to Dreamland.
Discuss.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
It should stay Cook Kirby (representing his gluttony) or Ultra Sword Kirby.

D

Deleted member

I once had an idea in which Kirby would gain one of the five Super Abilities randomly, though I think just the Ultra Sword would be fine.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Since Ness might Get PSi rockin, I would suggest either crash kirby or ultra sword, fire, beam etc. one of those options.

Cook kirby is a joke but i think sakurai likes that FS, I hope he changes it :p

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
What if Kirby's Final Smash depended on whose ability he's copied? Like, if he copies Mario, he'd launch a giant, fire ball at the opponent(s) by turning into Fire Kirby, or if he copies The Ice Climbers he'd use a move that freezes everyone around him, and etc.

Normal Kirby's Final Smash, however, should be some giant, super-sucking vortex of doom. :rotfl:

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
In a perfect world, the awesome Super Ability music would play as soon as Kirby obtains the Smash Ball. Then, he would use the Ultra Sword as a Final Smash.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Is no one going to mention the Crystal Shard gun he used in the Crystal Shards? I would like to see that. Most likely it'll be something from Return to Dream Land though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well he's probably going to keep the Cook Ability. Kirby likes food a lot, so it makes sense and all that junk. But the Ultra Sword does fit well as a Final Smash if you ask me. Heck Crash wouldn't be that bad of a Final Smash either.

allthetriumph

Smash Rookie
I think I would want a new final smash. The old one is okay, but it is a bit underpowered, and I would like to see what else they would come up with.

Chibi-Chan

Smash Journeyman
The new power in that video for the new game...

That's the old Suplex from Super Star but now with the new jaws instead of Kirby's hands. Kirby's grabs already incorporate plenty of the attacks from this power.

Reznor

work in progress
I like his cook one but I wouldn't mind the ultra sword

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Kirby's new Final Smash should be Ultra Sword...

Kirby would basically use his sword to deliver a powerful blow against all opposing players. However, the Final Smash only lasts for 15 seconds, and the execution of his attacks would be rather slow.

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
I thought that it would be cool if Kirby inhaled the opponent that was nearest to him and copied their final smash. No doubt that would require lots of time and take up a lot of space, though.

Reznor

work in progress
I thought that it would be cool if Kirby inhaled the opponent that was nearest to him and copied their final smash. No doubt that would require lots of time and take up a lot of space, though.
I kinda like that the only problem I have with it though is that Kirby wouldn't have his own unique Smash it would always be some one else's
what do you think would Kirby used his final Smash on another Kirby because I have no idea :smash:

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
I kinda like that the only problem I have with it though is that Kirby wouldn't have his own unique Smash it would always be some one else's
what do you think would Kirby used his final Smash on another Kirby because I have no idea :smash:
... You got me. Maybe he could just spit another Kirby player out, and the distance they travel is dependant on their damage percent? Boring, I know.

I thought that this would be a neat idea because Kirby mostly depends on his enemy's ability to defeat them, but I hadn't considered dittos. I hate dittos >.>.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
I like the mike kirby idea. What if he just took out a microphone and started shooting notes at people for fifteen seconds? Like what that clock enemy does in Kirby's adventure
Question mark?

Chase

Smash Ace
I like the mike kirby idea. What if he just took out a microphone and started shooting notes at people for fifteen seconds? Like what that clock enemy does in Kirby's adventure
Question mark?

I personally wish for Kirby to have some Kirby Mass Attack clones as his final smash.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd love to see Mike Kirby or Ultra Sword Kirby. I'm not a huge fan of Cook Kirby, only because in 1v1 matches with no items, it can be a pretty useless FS.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
All Final Smashes suggested are what I'd like to see. Cook Kirby fits him, but is sometimes stingy with catching opponents and is pretty useless without items on.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
My ideal Final Smash for Kirby would be Flare Beam.

Of course, I know it won't happen, but a guy can dream, can't he?

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOCoEqShSjE

42 seconds in. Honestly, it doesn't get much more iconic and threatening than that. They can decide the properties of the move, but it just screams Kirby, even though Mic Kirby is the iconic atom bomb of kirby land.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ If Donkey Kong changed his Final Smash, maybe it would had been Mic Kirby instead of Cook Kirby. Hope to see more than one Final Smash though, I doubt this will happen, lol.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hopefully they decide to change his Final Smash, I honestly thought that Kirby's was the worst in the game. Even worse than Peach's FS. I am not a Kirby main, so I do not know if there is a technique one must adhere to in order to actually catch everyone in the pot. I was operating under the assumption that it was automatic, similar to Peach's. Perhaps they have to be within range? I have honestly dodge Kirby's FS when I was really close to the execution. I don't know, I always interpreted his FS as glitch-ridden. I do not think it is practical, in fact, I think it is counter-intuitive.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
His final smash wasn't bad in FFA, but in 1 on 1, it can only really be used as a move/dodge punish. You could use it for semi early kills by juggling some one with Uair and if they dodge one high up you immediately use it and it would usually get a kill. The reason you could dodge it is because when he clicks his pan and spoon together, it drags one person not invincible into the pot. If you managed to spot or air dodge a bit before he does that, you have a chance at dodging it. Still would like the new Hyper Nova ability to be his new Final Smash. Have no clue what would happen AFTER he ate everything, but it feels so Kirby that I see potential in it being a staple in more of his games from now on.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Hopefully they decide to change his Final Smash, I honestly thought that Kirby's was the worst in the game. Even worse than Peach's FS. I am not a Kirby main, so I do not know if there is a technique one must adhere to in order to actually catch everyone in the pot. I was operating under the assumption that it was automatic, similar to Peach's. Perhaps they have to be within range? I have honestly dodge Kirby's FS when I was really close to the execution. I don't know, I always interpreted his FS as glitch-ridden. I do not think it is practical, in fact, I think it is counter-intuitive.
:O your telling me that you didn't enjoy throwing your enemies in a scalding hot pot, watching them being cooked to death for a full 5 seconds, and then seeing them fly off the stage while YOU get all the items???. Sad sheep is sad :sadeyes:
:sadsheep:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Ultra Sword would seem more likely. it would take up a huge chunk of the stage and has great knockback and damage.

Ultra flame just seems like a mario fs clone,

Ultra beam just seems like a pikachu fs clone

Ultra snowball seems a little wierd and awkward to control.

Grand Hammer i really like. on start up, if you press A in time with the growing hammer, you can get up to a 3 tiered hammer that greatly increases its size, damage, knockback, and shockwaves. if you miss time it, it does the 1 tiered hammer or a 2 tiered hammer. <-------- this along with ultra sword seems really hard to dodge.

i like the idea of mike kirby, seems like DK's fs but more linear, kinda like wft fs right now.

Crash kirby would be da bomb.... literally. i giant explosion similar to a smart bomb, or that one pic on the 3ds sakurai showed to us.

Top Bottom