• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Music

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Pretty surprised that there isn't a thread for this by now. Anyway, what songs from the Kirby series would you like to see? For me, I want to see a techno remix of Gourmet Race and this song to return:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Personally, I want every song in the Kirby section to return. Kirby had one of if not the best music selection in brawl.
From new games I want:

This song right here may be the best song in all the Kirby games combined. It's just that good.
Everyone remembers the first time they heard this song in game and they got to unleash hell.
This song isn't as catchy as other songs but it definitely suits a fighting atmosphere with all that pumped up music. I expect this to be in smash being a boss theme.

Triple Deluxe (spoilers ahead)
This is probably my favorite song in the game.
So happy to hear him and his theme in the game.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'd like to see more Amazing Mirror songs personally, maybe even a stage on the 3DS, and preferably remixes instead of direct ports like the one song we got in Brawl.

Return to Dreamland also has a ton of great music, some which has already been listed. I'd like Grape Gardens though, even if it's calm it could fit well with many of the possible stages that could spawn from the game.

I'd like to see Dedede's Theme and Revenge of Meta Knight to return from Brawl too. Those were great remixes.

Last edited:

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
and
and
and
and ofcourse
and
and they should totally do an arrangement of this song because it was so ridiculously missplaced in brawl

Top Bottom