• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Montage: Best Kirby Player!

J7 Gaming

Smash Rookie

So, I've decided to put together a montage of my best moments on Super Smash Bro. for Glory. This is my first time making a montage video and the first of three YouTube videos. I hope you guys enjoy watching as I did making it, even if it got difficult at times.

FKA Kobra

Smash Cadet
NNID
super-kobe-10
Lol. U might want to change the name, cause you are definitely not the best Kirby player.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Last I recall, videos go in video thread, not something I'd make a whole new thread for. =\

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846
Well, there's no definitive proof that he isn't the best Kirby player. If he says he is, you kinda just have to hold that.

Dessa

Smash Journeyman
Well, there's no definitive proof that he isn't the best Kirby player. If he says he is, you kinda just have to hold that.
This is true. Who among can say they have bested the mighty J7 Gaming? I, for one, cannot. Even Zero remains yet unable to show he has taken down our local hero.

Top Bottom