• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Match-Up Thread: THE ANSWER to all MUs!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Kewkky, I play top ICs on a regular basis so if that write-up is biased from your lack of IC experiences >_> I'm gonna slap you. Unless it's mostly correct in which case I'll applaud your ability to break down a matchup regardless of massive experience (just means you're better than everyone). >_> But if it's bad,......-starts preparing his slap hand- **** is gonna get real.

Triple R

Smash Lord
From my experiences Kirby's fsmash hits falco's phantasm more than it just clanks with it. I've killed a lot of falcos with it. If they are offstage, yeah, I would just bair them, unless you need to be clutch and are 100% behind on your last stock you could trying dairing them into a bair stage spike, saved a set for me once lol.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Weird, every time I fsmash Falco's phantasm, it always clanks with it and I never hit him. I just stopped trying and started bairind him all the time instead.

And JoWii, a small critique from you for the IC's summary I'm writing (with a couple of others) would be desired. ;)

DarkDefeater

Smash Apprentice
Can someone give some quick information on a kirby vs ness match?

I recently played against a good ness and they were good matches, but I lost.

His aerials are wicked; perhaps I should mainly stay grounded. Any other ideas?

Nevermind, I just read some info about kirby vs ness in another thread. So disregard this.

Unless, someone wants to go through the trouble of creating a detailed matchup. :)

Triple R

Smash Lord
I was just going to say, I felt like we just talked about Ness lol.

Don't get grabbed at high percents, watch out for his fair, gimp him like no tomorrow.

Top Bottom