• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby mains please critique

Ministry

Smash Ace
i dont think this is none, it looks nothing like his falcon.

and you would of showed something on net play to show it was him.

i apologize in advance if im wrong.

Last edited:

Snack2King

Smash Rookie
i dont think this is none, it looks nothing like his falcon.

and you would of showed something on net play to show it was him.

i apologize in advance if im wrong.
You should ask him. He will verify its him. It's Netplay. Netplay sometimes doesn't take a person's inputs due to the Lag. He's in Canada and I am in Florida. There will be miss inputs. That is why it doesn't seem like his Falcon.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Yea if that was n0ne it was clear he was trolling or he was just in full on YOLO mode. I wouldn't give any critique on those since it basically looked like you were playing a lvl 9 CPU.

I'll watch the Kage sets and give feedback, so far it seems like you have good fundementals/spacing and you know what moves to use where. Although you rely WAY too much on swallow, that stuff will not work on anyone that is good and actually playing seriously.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I really don't like the fact that it's Netplay. You're getting away with a lot of things that you shouldn't be in neutral. I really don't want to dish out any kind of advice other than to record matches in person with whoever you can accessibly play.

Sorry man, frame rates, netplay, and limited player IQ makes it really hard for me to give advice.

Top Bottom