• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby K. Rool

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
What do you think :ultkirby:’s :ultkrool: hat will look like and the specials that'll be used?

His standard B move is either Blunderbuss or Krown toss as we know, blunderbuss being more likely since it’s a simple projectile charge up.

There’s four possible looks:
-Simply his crown
-K.Rool cap
-His Kaptain hat for the blunderbuss
-Or they go all out and give us his entire facial features: eyes, snout, teeth and everything.:laugh:

Last edited:

Girnee

Smash Cadet
I picture it being the top part of his head as a hat that Kirby wears, kinda like how it is for the Yoshi power. And I'm fairly certain that K. Rool's neutral special is the blunderbuss, the crown seems like his side special to me.

Last edited:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I kinda imagine it to be the Mii Fighter costume hat. If not, then probably just the crown.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I'd be willing to bet that the Blunderbuss is his standard special, boomerangs are pretty much always side specials, even if that boomerang is a k. rown. My guess is he'll have something akin to the Mii fighter hat and he'll slap the pirate hat on when he's using the move.

StormC

Smash Hero
I used to think it would be the Mii Hat, but now I'm thinking it'll be the Kaptain hat, like how he wears Lucina's mask.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Since Neutral B is most likely the Blunderbuss, I could see Kirby just wearing the pirate hat. It'd certainly stand out nicely.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I expect the pirate hat. There are plenty of crowns already.

ShaunoftheRed

Smash Cadet
Probably just his crown à la Peach and Rosalina. Little pirate hat would be cute though :3

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
Nobody's gonna mention the possibility of a bugged out eyeball? Tchhh

D

Deleted member

Maybe just the crown will be interesting whatever though.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Probably just gonna get the crown... but I’m hoping for one huge eyeball! And just another thought: if Kirby will get the whip from Simon and Richter... will that be a little too much?

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
The thought of Kirby wielding a more realistic looking gun is pretty damn hilarious, now that I think about it.

I hope he gets croc jaws as well, like he does with duck hunt.

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
What do you think :ultkirby:’s :ultkrool: hat will look like and the specials that'll be used?

His standard B move is either Blunderbuss or Krown toss as we know, blunderbuss being more likely since it’s a simple projectile charge up.

-Simply his crown
-K.Rool cap
-Or they go all out and give us his entire facial features: eyes, snout, teeth and everything.:laugh:
I know it probably won't happen, but it would be kind of cool if they went all out and gave Kirby a K. Rool outfit more akin to his outfits in actual Kirby games. A K. Rool outfit complete with the crown, cape and jewel, and golden chest plate. Maybe the bloodshot eye too just to complete the design.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The pirate hat is what it’s gonna be

Because his normal special is the blunder bust and he puts the pirate hat on when he fires the cannon

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Either Kirby will get King K. Rool's crown, or he'll wear the King K. Rool Hat that the Mii Fighters could use in Smash 3DS / Wii U.

Retroator

Smash Rookie

-Simply his crown
-K.Rool cap
I want a kirby with K.Rool's pirate hat

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
I'm expecting Kirby to be wearing whichever headwear K. Rool has during his neutral B (so the crown if it's the crown toss and the pirate hat if it's the Blunderbuss) along with his bulging eye.

Top Bottom