• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Hitbox Visualizations

Bo0tleg

Smash Rookie
Hey. I'm Bo0tleg. I play Kirby. I'm improving my game-play so I can assist in changing his place on the tier list.
Kirby was among the few characters without hitbox visualizations. You will find the standard moveset rendered below. When I am able to render special move objects (Cutter, Hammer, Stone) and Kirby hats, I will update this post to include those as well.
Assistance in rendering objects and expressions in Smash Forge would be helpful. Help me improve these visuals and my game-play.

You can download all animations in .zip right here.

Once more; please contact me if you can assist in rendering objects, expressions, or improve textures. Much love.

DatKirby15

Smash Rookie
Since it looks like you're using canon attack names like Vulcan Jab, make his jab finisher Smash Punch or put that in parenthesis. It's not important though, these hitboxes are very good. Although, F-Smash has a weak tip for a late hit that you haven't shown.

Top Bottom