• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Hat

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
One thing I have been thinking about is how they will do the Kirby hat. Realistically speaking, having Eleven’s hair is the most logical but I think it’s the most bland. I think Kirby using Erdrick’s hair and crestband to be the most interesting visually.

Thoughts?

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I would prefer Erdrick's hair or the helmet, or even something else that is not Eleven's hairline, which is a bit bland ^^

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Personally, if they go with one hat, I hope they give him this helmet.
Impartial, yet iconic.
I like that one.

I still think they probably will use Luminary’s hair. It just seems logical to me since Kirby’s hats are usually from the default character.

To be honest, I still wish they gave Kirby Villager’s Viking/Princess hats from the GameCube. Oh well.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I like that one.

I still think they probably will use Luminary’s hair. It just seems logical to me since Kirby’s hats are usually from the default character.

To be honest, I still wish they gave Kirby Villager’s Viking/Princess hats from the GameCube. Oh well.
Well remember they had to give him young Zelda’s hat despite Zelda not having one.

Oh I see where you’re going with the Villager hat thing.

Top Bottom