• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Hat combos in Melee?

sadweather

Smash Apprentice
There was that recent video about Kirby hat combos in Smash 4, I was wondering if there were any similar combos possible in Melee. Here is the Smash 4 video, if you want it.

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
taunt true combos into falcon punch. kirby can flame cancel regardless of what version you're playing. not combos but sheik's needles and falco's lasers make kirby way better. maybe back throw / up tilt into charge shot / shadow ball would work?

...can kirby get anything from vududashing with stuff like luigi's fireball? Cereal Rabbit Cereal Rabbit

Axitonium

Smash Cadet
Well try catch that info.
1. Play Melee (Preffering 20XX)
2. P1 Kirby P2 any character
3. Swallow them
4. Have fun researching and collecting samples.

sadweather

Smash Apprentice
Well try catch that info.
1. Play Melee (Preffering 20XX)
2. P1 Kirby P2 any character
3. Swallow them
4. Have fun researching and collecting samples.
I dont actually have a copy of melee with me right now, and I don't have a good enough PC to run 20xx. :(

Also, your sig is wrong, it should be up up down down left right left right B A Start, If youre trying to do the Konami Code. :)

Last edited:

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
taunt true combos into falcon punch. kirby can flame cancel regardless of what version you're playing. not combos but sheik's needles and falco's lasers make kirby way better. maybe back throw / up tilt into charge shot / shadow ball would work?

...can kirby get anything from vududashing with stuff like luigi's fireball? Cereal Rabbit Cereal Rabbit
kirby won't be able to vududash if mario/doc can't. kirby has an even higher traction.

running vududash might work with some abilities.... I might test to see

Last edited:

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I did some research with that today. There aren't too many crazy things you can do with copy abilities besides Falco lasers/Sheik needles. Even sheik needles aren't safe with Kirby in neutral because you give up your crouch.

Top Bottom