• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Kirby Fighters Deluxe: The Kirby Matchup Database

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
HNI_0027.JPG

Kirby Fighters Deluxe: The Kirby Matchup Database

(Please Do NOT Post)
Welcome to the Kirby Matchup Database, the new age of talking about how Kirby does against the various characters within Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U!

Here is how the process will go: each week after the initial introduction, a new character thread (or two) will be introduced for open-discussion. Each of these threads will be linked through this thread once posted, lessening the stress to get to a specific character thread. Characters will be added in no order.

It should be noted, that these are open discussions, meaning that we are not asking or wanting match-up ratios! We want an analysis of what each character can do to each other to help with how this match-up goes.

Without further ado, within the spoiler tag, here are the links to the various character threads!

Last edited:

TimG57867

Smash Ace
Well I'll flipping be. I guess if any other boards want to discuss their matchup with us they can just invite right here than. Now if we could just get someone to start matchup discussion again.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
I mean, I'd be happy to start a discussion but I'm not sure any other Little Macs out there would even know about me posting here...?

I personally think that Little Mac/Kirby would be a good MU to cover for both boards since from experience using Kirby (Not that much, I only know about fundamentals and a few little tricks I pull out once in a while) Kirby/Mac is pretty even barring the fact Kirby dies like a twig and Mac dies even easier to a well-spaced Back Air wall of pain.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
Can we discuss the Kirby vs. Pikachu MU? Its a match up that I would really like to get more information on.

Thank you.

Top Bottom