• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Kirby: Cute but deadly

RIku434

Smash Cadet
NNID
looper1
RIku434 submitted a new guide:

Kirby: Cute but deadly - If you wanna get better with Kirby or want to learn to use him, use this guide.

Summary of Kirby:
Kirby is light but great in combing. Despite being low tier, Kirby has great potential. Kirby is small (making him have a small hitbox) so it's harder to hit Kirby than it is with most of the cast. Kirby has the 2nd lowest crouch in the game making him able not only able to avoid most projectiles, but many other attacks and grabs as well. Kirby can do so many things with all of the attacks he has and I will...
Read more about this guide...

Pixel_

Smash Ace
A move overview isn't the same as a guide, imo. Though you may have listed good uses for each move, it doesn't tell players how to approach, what mindset they should have, etc.You could maybe check out some of the other guides on the site to see what I mean.

FKA Kobra

Smash Cadet
NNID
super-kobe-10
Yeah I wouldn't really call this a guide, you don't even talk about some of his moves uses like dair being a combo starter. But you may plan to update it so whatever.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Top Bottom