• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Combos

TacoKirby

Smash Rookie
Sooo. I know the basic grab combos, what other things could I possibly do?

TacoKirby

Smash Rookie
Uthrow uair on no di, uthrow hammer on di out or in.
Thanks, that will help. I really like using fair into hammer depending on di. Pretty sure it doesn't work if the other player dis back, but still, even if they do that, you can find something else to combo with.

OrientalAmazing

Smash Cadet
Sourspot U-tilt into reverse hitbox bair into fair at a very strict mid percentage, f-throw into fair, uair and possibly dair at low percentages with poor/no di. If playing against ivysaur than dair into sourspot u-tilt into solar beam at low/mid percents and then the famous ivy killer/mexibeam aka: fthrow into solar beam.

Last edited:

TacoKirby

Smash Rookie
playing against ivysaur than dair into sourspot u-tilt into solar beam at low/mid percents and then the famous ivy killer/mexibeam aka: fthrow into solar beam.
Thx, I have someone in the group I play with that plays ivy, so this will help a lot. He knows about the solar beam, though, so he plays really defensively.

Top Bottom