• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby colors discussion

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Please tell me if I posted this in the wrong area.
Anyways since Yoshi has 10 colors I thought of 4 Kirby colors:
Brown Kirby (Air Ride design)
Purple Kirby (Air Ride design)
Shadow Kirby (REALLY WANT THIS ONE)
Meta Knight Kirby (Dark Blue Body, Purple feet)

So what do you think? Do you think Kirby should have 4 more? Or would it be too hard to program with his tons of copy abilities?

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Only ones I really crave is Carbon Kirby (Black body, red shoes) and MK Kirby.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
He should have alternate color schemes. If Yoshi can, why not Kirbs? I would want purple, brown, and a dark colored palette (like a gray/black swap).

Here's how I would envision purple Kirby, for starters:

Last edited:

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Another one I thought of was Cherry Kirby. Lighter Pink, Green feet. I think it would be better than MK Kirby

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think every character should have a PM purple color at the very least. They already did it for several of the characters and Kirby seems like an easy addition to the club.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Well im stuck. I want Purple, Shadow, and Brown in without a doubt but I cant decide between Meta Knight Kirby or Cherry Kirby!

Top Bottom