• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Dear Kirby boards,

I'm JoWii. I'm your troll, I'm your MU guy, and I'm the guy that doesn't give a **** what anyone says if they sound stupid. Stupid is, as stupid does.

Now, I understand these are open forums and everyone is entitled to post everywhere, saying whatever they want. That's fine. Free speech and all that. Whatever.

But realize that what you say, you are responsible for. If you offer intelligence posts, with accurate content, then you'll receive praise. If you post stupid, ignorant bull****, then you'll be called on it.

Now, every once in a while, I'm sure people make a 'slip up'. If you posts good info a majority of the time, people will let it slide I'm sure. But if you post mostly stupidity, then prepare to be flamed.

The Kirby boards have specific threads for specific topics. If there's a thread specifically for questions, answers, MU help, or anything else where you'd want AS ACCURATE INFO AS POSSIBLE, then realize that what you post will be scrutinized and questioned by others if it doesn't seem accurate. NO ONE wants to be told 'herp derp trii rawk slyding a MK wen he dash attaaksks j00', try it out, and find out it doesn't work. It's a waste of time, and what if it's a tournament match? A money match? They juss loss whatever because someone, who didn't know what he/she was talking about, wanted to be helpful.

Learn your ****. Play this game regularly against quality opponents. Attend tournaments. Test. Explore. LEARN KIRBY.

THE CALLOUT:

[People who post on the Kirby boards that should be ignored when talking about in-match Kirby]

T1mmy- A massive repeat offender. We appreciate that you spent time creating a guide for us, and explaining frame data bro. Beyond that, you're no good to us. I've seen your AIB bull****. I've seen your MLG bull****. I know all about how bad you think Kirby is. When it comes down to it though, you're juss another theorycrafting smashboard *** that doesn't have a clue about how Kirby operates in-game. NAir? It's kinda ****ty, and it doesn't matter how much frame data you compile, and what in-depth write-ups you pull out your ***; hi-mid- to top-level Kirbies juss won't waste their time with it in a tournament match. You're not looking to be as skilled as some other unknown. You're lookingto be as good as ChuDat or YbM. If that's not the case, then you're not that important to people trying to get better at this game.

DRDN- LMFAO. This guy thinks ROCK is a good move. Furthermore, he thinks ROCK is a good kill option against MK. On top of that, he called Kirby's USmash JANKY. ROFL. I'm not gonna waste too much text on why this guy should be ignored; I'll just point out his icon is Diddy and he's from Michigan. LAWL. Not even worth being called a Kirby, and definitely worth overlooking if you travel through this board.

?- Don't let this be you. Read up on Kirby. Try stuff out against people that are good in the community. Be prepared to defend what you say if it's not in a general thread. Post intelligently.

-Let's be good Kirbies. Help me, help you, help everyone, help themselves.-

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This is the part where you calm down and take it to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom