• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Banjo

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
So what do you expect Kirby’s Banjo Hat to look like when inhaling him?

At most, I actually expect it to be similar to the transformations from the Banjo games where any animal or object Banjo turns into gets a backpack and shorts slapped on them.

Kirby with a backpack, necklace, and shorts is my prediction.

Last edited:

Gobthor

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3201-4105-0939
Since Banjo's specials use Kazooie, Kirby would have to get a substitute for that. After doing my extensive advanced research on birds from the Kirby series, the bird "Pitch" seems to fit pretty well.

https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Pitch
"Pitch appears to be strained when he flies with Kirby. All of his abilities consist of Kirby using him as a projectile weapon. "

Maybe this is the bird he'd have in his backpack?

KayEf

Smash Rookie
I kinda think it would be fun to have a sort of plushie Kazooie for Kirb. As I expect the egg shooting is probably the neutral special, this would be a cute substitute for Kazooie. I also like the Pitch idea as well.

StormC

Smash Hero
Since Banjo's specials use Kazooie, Kirby would have to get a substitute for that. After doing my extensive advanced research on birds from the Kirby series, the bird "Pitch" seems to fit pretty well.

https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Pitch
"Pitch appears to be strained when he flies with Kirby. All of his abilities consist of Kirby using him as a projectile weapon. "

Maybe this is the bird he'd have in his backpack?
Pitch would be such an amazing deep cut and fit perfectly.

Sadly he isn't from a Sakurai game so I don't have high hopes, lol.

ShaunoftheRed

Smash Cadet
Probably a Yoshi/Pikachu-like Banjo hat with a backpack. Dunno how Kazooie's gonna work though. I guess Kirby will get his own Kazooie? It's weird. But sometimes Smash is a bit weird. I think that's what it'll be.

xwingz900

Smash Apprentice
So what do you expect Kirby’s Banjo Hat to look like when inhaling him?

At most, I actually expect it to be similar to the transformations from the Banjo games where any animal or object Banjo turns into gets a backpack and shorts slapped on them.

Kirby with a backpack, necklace, and shorts is my prediction.
Yeah what he said

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Ross, a Kirby main, had this suggestion (linking it, rather than embedding it, to avoid cursing someone for life).

I think the best idea I've seen was Kirby wearing a backpack and shorts, with a Kazooie plush in the backpack. Not sure if that's feasible, but it's the idea that fits the most of how I'd picture it.

Noss92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ness92
Best scenario: yellow pants and blue backpack. As a reference to Banjo transformations in his games!

Meh scenario: k rool treatment. Banjo's head like pokemons hats.

And no kazooie, i expect kirby shooting eggs simply by his mouth

pixlyJolt

Smash Rookie
He just gets the necklace and backpack, & whips out a plush Kazooie when using neutral b, still cute tho

Top Bottom