• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby and the Forgotten Land demo available

kirby-and-the-forgoten-land.jpg

A demo for the new Kirby platformer, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, is available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. The demo includes three levels , including the first level and the first boss. Players who complete the demo will be rewarded with a Present Code that will unlock special items on release.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land is the first game in the Kirby franchise that is a 3D Platformer. The game also features Waddle Dee as a second playable character.

We've included a link to the latest trailer below.

The Kirby and the Forgotten Land demo is available now. The full title will launch on March 25th.

Author's Note: Man, I'm looking forward to this. How about you? Let us know in the comments!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Played the demo yesterday. The game looks promising, and the difficulty looks to be fair for casual players as well.

Also, the demo actually offers two codes. The first code is earned by clearing all the demo stages, while the second code is earned by 100% completing them; every Waddle Dee has to be freed.

Last edited:
really hoping this game comes with a Dedede mode like Triple Deluxe did, where you play through the entire game in one continous segment as a character who can do anything that all the Kirby abilities can. That would be sick.

View attachment 346658
A demo for the new Kirby platformer, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, is available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. The demo includes three levels , including the first level and the first boss. Players who complete the demo will be rewarded with a Present Code that will unlock special items on release.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land is the first game in the Kirby franchise that is a 3D Platformer. The game also features Waddle Dee as a second playable character.

The Kirby and the Forgotten Land demo is available now. The full title will launch on March 25th.

Author's Note: Man, I'm looking forward to this. How about you? Let us know in the comments!
its a good

View attachment 346658

Author's Note: Man, I'm looking forward to this. How about you? Let us know in the comments! Wordle
I really enjoyed the demo but I'm surprised that everybody was reporting that it was going to be an open world. It is in no way shape or form open world, quite a traditional Nintendo platformer structure in the end.

Top Bottom