• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Advanced techniques

Mr.Pikachu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EzioJett
Hello. I'm just starting to use kirby and he's pretty good if you're good with him. I know how to use kirby effeciently and well but are there any useful advanced techniques other than kirbycide?

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
I figured out an insta-kill tech on the MGS stage. I'm pretty sure it only works with Kirby. Move to the wall on the right side of the stage on the upper platform. (Wall must NOT be broken) Kirby's back must be touching the wall. When your opponent comes towards you, grab and Uthrow, if they have enough damage, they'll hit the top of the wall which will lead to a KO. And Picto-Pound, on the Picto-Chat stage go to the right side of the stage, when Kirby does a standing-on-the-edge animation, Dspecial, it makes a small shockwave around Kirby, damaging all opponents in the vicinity. It's important that you do it in the right side, if you do it on the left, you just fall off of the stage.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Hi I'm a Kirby main and I know a lot of adv tech. with Kirby.
~First of all, you can look at the boards for some neutral-b tech. Some good ones include Fox,Falco,Zelda,DK,Diddy, Link,TL, and Snake.
~FC Teleport on Battlefield, Halberd, Brinstar
~Hammer slide cancel on edges
~Gonzo combo
~D-throw > U-tilt > Footstool > Nair > Jab lock
~Quick Rock (really difficult to do, easy on slopes)
~DACIT (Kirby's way of Glide Tossing)
~FC Jab Lock (close range/footstool)
~HUP cancelling.

And that's all I can think of for now, if u have ?s on what these are just ask.

Top Bottom