• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingShadow's FireRed Nuzlocke Run!!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I decided I might as well do a Nuzlocke run, because I can. I'm gonna start either later today or tomorrow. Someone just brush me up on the rules really quick.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Not hard to go on Serebii or Bulbapedia for example. There are rules to follow there, but you can pick some here and there.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Starting now!
OK, so I get to meet Prof. Oak and he tells me stuff I already know and CAN'T WE GET THIS CRAP OVER WITH?! I KNOW THIS STUFF, OAK!!
And now he wants to know my gender and whatnot. Let's not get to personal here, Oak. I'm a boy (duh, Professor) and I wanna get this over with Oak. X(
And now he forgot his grandson's name. Some gramps. Luckily, I remember: his name is... SnoopPING AS usual I see! Who named that kid?!
Yay, finally over. Gotta go quick. More updates soon!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
New update!
So I'm in muh room and I see an NES. Damn, those thing just be worth a LOT these days. Gotta grab the potion from the PC, I'm gonna need it.
Well, stalker Oak's been looking for me. Typical of him. Let's just hope he doesn't make mom pregnant while I'm gone.
So I go outside and what do I see? A girl looking at a signboard. Oh well, it's hard to find a partner these days, so I'll leave her be.
Enter the lab and there's no Oak. And on top of that, Pingas is here. So I'm leaving. Don't wanna hang around THAT moron.
So I leave town and Oak shows up. Quit stalking me. Take me to your lab! Hope Pingas left.
And he's still there. Yay. Oh well, time for my Pokémon! And I take... Squirtle! Why? Cause I can.
Gonna name him Turtle. And Pingas steals Bulbasaur. You thief!
And now Purple Pants wants to fight. What a Pingas. I named him dat for a reason! Let's see who wins. Looks like it's anyone's game. Good thing I have my potion! Yeah, I'll be the Pingas for once. And Bulbs died. I won! Level 6 reached, baby! Got 80 dollars from him. Must be his drug money.
And Turtle got's a Hasty nature. Wonder what that does to him. More updates soon!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Minor update!
So I'm leaving town. Run into a guy who works at the Mart who gives me a potion. What a nice guy.
And a wild Pidgey appears! Lv. 3, not too tough. Pulls a critical hit me, the *******. Gave him a taste of his own medicine though. Nearly Lv. 7 baby! Arrive in Viridian City and heal up. Let's sightsee!
Walk into a few houses. That's not creepy at all! Maybe we can smash some vases too! :link2:
Old man blocking the way. Damn *******. Oh well, I got better stuff to do.
Poke Mart dude knows I'm from Pallet?! Stalker. I REALLY don't wanna do this errand. But I must. More updates whenever!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
New update!
Time to go home. It's gonna take a while without the running shoes. I want them so badly...
A wild Rattata appears! Killed him easily. Level 7 baby! Learned Bubble!
Now a Pidgey. Nearly dead, but survived. And I'm home! Gotta heal up first.
Delivery successful! But then Pingas returns... And he says I'm not needed... We'll see about that.
Pingas' sis gave me a map after all! Dunno why, but if it's because I'm sexy, I'll return the favor later. If ya know what I mean. Time to leave!
Caught Rat the Rattata! He's got a Careful nature. Wonder what that does.
Another Rattata? Oh dear. Beat him. Head back to heal.
Pidgey, huh. Too easy! Really wanting a Mankey for Brock. Hope that's what I get at Route 22.
Another Rattata. Near dead, so I run.
Back in Viridian. Gotta heal. More updates soon!

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866
New update!
Time to go home. It's gonna take a while without the running shoes. I want them so badly...
A wild Rattata appears! Killed him easily. Level 7 baby! Learned Bubble!
Now a Pidgey. Nearly dead, but survived. And I'm home! Gotta heal up first.
Delivery successful! But then Pingas returns... And he says I'm not needed... We'll see about that.
Pingas' sis gave me a map after all! Dunno why, but if it's because I'm sexy, I'll return the favor later. If ya know what I mean. Time to leave!
Caught Rat the Rattata! He's got a Careful nature. Wonder what that does.
Another Rattata? Oh dear. Beat him. Head back to heal.
Pidgey, huh. Too easy! Really wanting a Mankey for Brock. Hope that's what I get at Route 22.
Another Rattata. Near dead, so I run.
Back in Viridian. Gotta heal. More updates soon!
Alright :lick:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
New update!
Heading to Route 22. Hoping to get a Mankey! And that's just what I get! <3 Thank you great Mewtwo from above! Caught Diddy Kong the Mankey! Hell yeah!
But then a Rattata appears. Do they know when to leave you alone? Level 8 reached for Turtle!
Head back to Viridian to heal. I plan on doing the optional rival battle, so I want everyone at least at level 10 just to be ready. Right now, I'm gonna train Rat.
Down in Route 1 for training. Let's what Rat's capable of.
Rattata VS Rattata! Both at level 3, ironically. Rat wins! Without a single scratch too. Nearly Lv 4. I think I underestimated this guy.
Now a Pidgey. Rat wins! Level 4 reached!
Another Pidgey... And Rat wins again! Must heal now.
Back in Route 1, we encounter yet ANOTHER Pidgey! I'm impressed by Rat. But, then... yep. You guessed it. ANOTHER PIDGEY!! When will it end?! Level 5 reached!
VERY close to dead though. Gotta go back. I just realized that I haven't checked Diddy's nature. It's Jolly. Maybe it's SANTA?!?! I caught SANTA!! More updates soon! Have a Merry Christmas, everybody! ~ Diddy Kong the Mankey.

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866
New update!
Heading to Route 22. Hoping to get a Mankey! And that's just what I get! <3 Thank you great Mewtwo from above! Caught Diddy Kong the Mankey! Hell yeah!
But then a Rattata appears. Do they know when to leave you alone? Level 8 reached for Turtle!
Head back to Viridian to heal. I plan on doing the optional rival battle, so I want everyone at least at level 10 just to be ready. Right now, I'm gonna train Rat.
Down in Route 1 for training. Let's what Rat's capable of.
Rattata VS Rattata! Both at level 3, ironically. Rat wins! Without a single scratch too. Nearly Lv 4. I think I underestimated this guy.
Now a Pidgey. Rat wins! Level 4 reached!
Another Pidgey... And Rat wins again! Must h eal now.
Back in Route 1, we encounter yet ANOTHER Pidgey! I'm impressed by Rat. But, then... yep. You guessed it. ANOTHER PIDGEY!! When will it end?! Level 5 reached!
VERY close to dead though. Gotta go back. I just realized that I haven't checked Diddy's nature. It's Jolly. Maybe it's SANTA?!?! I caught SANTA!! More updates soon! Have a Merry Christmas, everybody! ~ Diddy Kong the Mankey.

:b::b:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
New update!
First objective: Train Rat
Second objective: Train Diddy Kong
Third objective: Train Turtle
Back in Route 1, we encounter a Rattata! Rat's getting really good.
We encounter another one, but Rat instantly KO'D it with a critical hit! Mah boi!
Rat only needs one or two more battles to reach level 6. Hopefully he learns Quick Attack soon. It's power and accuracy is higher than Tackle, not to mention T3H SP33D.
A wild Pidgey appears! A level 4, so Rat will gain more experience than usual. *THIS* close to level 6!
Moar Pidgey, eh? Whelp, level 6 reached! But just one thing...
U NO GIVE ME QUICK ATTACK?!?! Damnit, just gimme it already!
Whelp, another Rattata appears. Nearly killed Rat, but I'm smarter than that (Tee hee, that rhymed!) Turtle will finish things here.
Is it just me, or am I getting a LOT of critical hits today? Regardless, I must heal.
I think all dem Route oners are too easy for Rat now. I think I should train him on Route 22 from now on.
Level 5 Spearow?! Time to test Rat's true power! AND HE IS VICTORIOUS!!! 41 EXPERIENCE GAINED!!! AND BARELY A MARK ON HIM!!! IS RAT EVEN A RATTATA?!?!?! ALL IT NEEDS NOW IS QUICK ATTACK!!!
And a Rattata appears! We all know the outcome.
And now a Mankey! Despite the type advantage, I'm not worried, cause it doesn't even have any Fighting moves yet!
Nearly level 7. I REALLY hope I get Quick Attack soon, or else.
Now a level 5 Mankey! This one may prove serious. Regardless, I'll fight to the death!
We win! Level 7 reached with a whooping 52 exp! Quick Attack learned! I'M SO F****** HAPPY!!! AND THIS A LEVEL 7 RATTATA!! IMAGINE WHEN HE'S A LEVEL 27 RATICATE!! MORE UPDATES SOON, ONCE I CALM DOWN!!

New update!
Hopefully I can finish training Rat today. I think I should take him back to heal.
Man, I REALLY want dem running shoes. It takes FOREVER just to get from one place to another. Too bad I have to beat Brock first.
A wild Mankey appears! Gotta love dat Quick Attack.
A Rattata and 2 Mankeys later, level 8 reached. Now that he's on the same level as Turtle, let's compare stats!
Rat/ Turtle
Attack: 14/ 12
Defense: 11/ 14
Speed: 18/ 13
S. Attack: 8/ 13
S. Defense: 13/ 17
And now that we got through THAT nonsense, let's train Diddy!
Diddy's first opponent, a level 2 Rattata! Easy battle. And now, a Pidgey! Level 4 reached! We're *this* close to dead, though. Time to heal!
Now a Pidgey! Too easy! And another one! Too easy! ANOTHER PIDGEY?!?! DO THEY KNOW WHEN TO LEAVE YOU ALONE?!?! LEVEL 5 REACHED!!! WHY IS THIS IN ALL CAPS?!?! MORE UPDATES LATER!!!

Top Bottom