• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Kings of Hali 3 Results Thread

TheInkpen

Smash Rookie
https://smashboards.com/rankings/kings-of-hali-3-melee-singles.18926/event
^^^ (results)

Hopefully everyone had a good time at KoH 3! This was one of the best weekends I've ever had smash-related and I just wanted to shout out some of the awesome people that helped make this experience so much fun :)

First, a couple group shoutouts;

Shoutout to PC for one hell of a night, being invited when the full PC roster was there is an honor. I need Geoff to start forging the birth certificate IMMEDIATELY!

Shoutout to NB and PEI for showing up to this tourny, you guys brought full crews down and it really stirred up the bracket. The tournament wouldn't of been so hype without you guys so I appreciate everyone who spent the time and money to come down here :) Hope to see you all at Storm Fredericton!

Reilly -- Siiiiiick tournament, brackets ran smooth as **** and the only issues were out of your control =o .ope you had time to enjoy yourself between babysitting the kids in 3+ brackets and also running a train through half the top players around here LOL, your falco was lookin niiiiice today.

W3EM -- that advice you hooked me up with did wonders, I might have to get a W3EM pep talk before every regional :3 :3 dont let the tough bracket get you down I know your pink hellball will bounce back after you hit the lab!

Slick Rick -- I told you that you'd see LOL, hope you get a kick out of this ^^

Kellen -- I didn't realize how similar our sheiks are until now LOL, it was funny seeing us both do the same move at the same time multiple times a game :p nice seeing you again man, good games.

mmmmmmmmBurglor -- Intoxicato completed yet another province-killing run, good **** on running a train through NB as if they were just PEI v2. You already know you're the infinihomie, and thanks again for the constant rides

Dima -- Yo these morning apartment-window snaps are growin on me LMAO, good **** in dubs you guys made a couple monsterrr comebacks.

nb matt -- Nice to put a face to your name! I've told people around here that NB has a super sick but inactive Luigi that I met on netplay so I'm glad that you showed up. Good **** on the top 8 finish keepin NB on the map!!

PC Jeff -- :/ sabotaging you was ****ed and I owe you one for sure, maybe I'll bump the return-of-sensei-Lao arc up a season or two to make up for it xD always nice seein you man.

Xawnder -- YO YOU BEAT FROG? I just checked the bracket right now lets ****ing go!! we didnt chat much today so hopefully you had a fun sunday, I'll get back on the dbz grind soon so we can have some dope matches together.

Danklord (Unchained) (ChaosMode) -- Sorry about teams we really got put in the meatgrinder there but I think we'd actually be decent if we kept at it. Really glad you decided to stay for everything, that set against Kellen was hype as ****. We'll get back in the lab again soon.

Eastea -- you're a cool dude glad you really showed up today and made it known that Storm was no fluke :) Highest placing peach main hype!

Ecto -- rough TKs and close losses, I feel like a lot of NS dodged a bullet not having to play you lol .

Maher -- Glad to finally see you out to an NS event and you really showed up. Good **** beating W3EM, after getting spanked on netplay as puff by you I knew he was in for a tough ride. Always fun playing your marth, we'll have to actually talk next time we're at the same tourny.

Apriskah -- Where can I learn to pivot uptilt like that? Is there a guide for it??? Your fox is sick man and your personality is too its always fun chillin with you. Have fun in the great UK, hope everything goes well for you.

Homie -- THE homie! Your ness is nuts, we'll have to have some hype ness dittos over mario dittos next time we play in tourny LMAO

Kelp - sorry about pools LOL you overcame it though and also made a good run so nice job dude.

Saggy -- sad we didnt get to play, always cool to see your ganon strap on the buttered-up steeled toes and start slidin and glidin around the ledge. Hope you can go the extra distance to NB for Storm!

Tyuip -- I didn't think you realized I was Noel from netplay when we were playing but if I didn't have that previous experience against you I would've been gimped to oblivion LOL, good games man

Wez -- how can a non-sweaty nerd place top 32! These sweaty nerds need to step their game up!

Fate -- I dig the mildly dark humor you have & Jackbox was only an even better time because of it :D Good **** on the bracket run and pool 2nd seed!!

oFup -- yo I was pumped after game 1 vs kellen seeing you, our only seated spectator, poppin off for me LOL :D I'll sesh ya next tourny for sure

Jake -- W3EM seems to chase you wherever you go in bracket, one of these days you'll get that dream run thats comin to ya. Thanks for the ride as always homie

Tri -- next time we gotta get that mid-day one grind going. thanks for the sesh's, lookin forward to the next FB live backstage stream :)

its getting late and I'm getting tired so shoutout to the other homies Travis, SkyDive, Rabbit, Glennwood, & The Peoples Knee for adding to the experience by being all around good guys. Really enjoyed talking to all of you guys.

EDIT: Shoutout to Banana for his best showing all year (!) during exam season, hype! (PS TCove sesh's are in the near future)

Hope to see everyone again soon, again it was a real blast and I'm glad it was ran so well. Sorry if I missed anyone! Take er easy everyone <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom