• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kings of Cali Melee National (Matches of Ken!)

Starchaser.Project

Smash Rookie
I thought that this wasn't going to happen again! After all these years, this guy still being amazing. Even if this was just a temporary return he showed why he is a legend. His smash time maybe is over, but I'm pretty sure that if he would decide to come back, with a bit of practice and a few tournaments, he would be among the top players. Anyway, thanks for the videos!

BBQTV

Smash Master
he got rapped by Dr PeePee in that Friendly though :/

AXE 09

Smash Master
*subscribes*

EDIT:

If you guys would like, I can work on making this video thread really nice, like the FC thread. Or I can just make a new thread and start updating the OP whenever there's vids released lol. Yes? Maybe? No?

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
*subscribes*

EDIT:

If you guys would like, I can work on making this video thread really nice, like the FC thread. Or I can just make a new thread and start updating the OP whenever there's vids released lol. Yes? Maybe? No?
I like both ideas. Also, saving our best teams match for last, Jeff. :)

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
A nice laid out thread would be awesome!

Also, i've uploaded the rest of the singles matches of Ken. Enjoy!

AXE 09

Smash Master
I started making the video thread, but there's still a lot of work to be done. I'll post it up late tonight / early tomorrow, because I'm working all day today lol. Until then, thank you so much for uploading :)

If you guys could post all of the Youtube smash channels (especially the main ones) that are uploading vids from this tournament, that would help me out so much. Plz and thank you!

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
amazing match so far.PP is incredible,mango is awesome. Thank for the stream guy

btw pp has to told me WHY THE **** he always choose the wrong DI on pikachu's upthrow and get upsmashed instead trying to tech on plateforme

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hey rob, i played alan in a bunch of friendlies on your setup after fly vs. shroomed, were they recorded? if so if you could just send them to me in a block or something that'd be awesome :3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
bme, i love you and all, but i think you should just let gimr upload all the sets to the vgbootcamp channel whenever he gets around to it to avoid having 5 different copies of the same matches floating around on youtube. or at least keep up now and hide them (or something) once gimr finally uploads them

AXE 09

Smash Master
^Should I just wait until VGbootcamp uploads those same vids before I put them in the OP of my thread?

You have a good point. Multiple copies of the exact same vid isn't good I think lol

:phone:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
hey rob, i played alan in a bunch of friendlies on your setup after fly vs. shroomed, were they recorded? if so if you could just send them to me in a block or something that'd be awesome :3
No... :(
You would've had to set the capture file. X_X
If you want to record next time on my set up, I'll show you how. :x

poega

Smash Apprentice
Please take that little extra time to make it non-spoiler, im ****in hyped :D

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
bme, i love you and all, but i think you should just let gimr upload all the sets to the vgbootcamp channel whenever he gets around to it to avoid having 5 different copies of the same matches floating around on youtube. or at least keep up now and hide them (or something) once gimr finally uploads them
yuuuuuuuuup

plus, gimR has them in higher quality than a straight stream rip

I can do that!
Sounds good :)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
*sigh, I know your trying to do something nice but it isn't.

I barely get paid for most events I do. YouTube income is to help pay for the trip or help pay me back for work I take off.

People rarely watch a video twice so every view your vids get take a view away from me. Support the steamer. Don't steal and upload a ripped copy of the stream.

:phone:

Lovage

Smash Hero
need uploads fast to wash the taste of ROM 5 out of everybodys mouth

WEST COASTTTTTTTTTTTTT

#1 *****ES

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
i remember playing against combofest and aussieboo on the stream in pools, but those arent uploaded yet

and those are in the twitch archives, so i'm sure they're there

tyvm in advance :)
I found the matches. I'll make sure and put them up

Top Bottom