• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Project M Throne Room! 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Updated

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
-Raptor. I'm on the fence about this one, as this was the first custom character I put effort into, alongside being a BV-Classic.
I hope you do go ahead and do this guy. My friends and I like playing him in Brawl and we were looking forward to his PM version.

Last edited:

NXero

Smash Apprentice
Aww I like Neptune :(
Same, but I don't think he'll ever started work on these characters beyond moveset ideas. Scraping these low priority characters is the best choice here, working on a single character requires a lot of work, and with all the other projects he has planned he would start working on them years from now. Maybe he'll come back and do some of them in the future if he gets tired of working on Pokemon or if he starts doing collaborations with more modders, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Can't wait to see Deoxys in motion!

Notshane

Smash Ace
Gray Fox always makes me sad to think about. Always reminds me of that amazing Gray Fox by Eternal Yoshi that never came into fruition, though thankfully reached the alpha stage before it ended for good. It was indeed a very fine mod, but nobody ever wanted to pick up his vision for it and instead, made their own versions well using this one as a base. It is still my favorite mod to this day and I personally wish it had more speed and dash-dancing for Project M.

However, at least he saw the light of day, unlike his Simon Belmont mod.

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
excuse me, but can i get a bit of help on PSA modding?
what exactly is the best version to use? because sometimes BrawlBox or the same PSA 1.90 or PSAMod save my files wrong, like i tried to change the "if compare" bits in all the respective subactions for Roy and Meta Knight manually to apply alternate sword effects for their corresponding slots and beyond (i added recolors), but the files saved are the same or bigger than the originals, AND they freeze the game, they don't load at all (i pick the character and it literally freezes not a second after, the music continues).
also, i tried to change the sounds that Samus's bombs and missiles make when they explode but it somehow changes her side taunt to the Brawl length / speed, i'm confused and frustrated (i'm aware that BrawlBox 0.67b might mess up PSA files)
sorry to plug my question here, just that you're good at PSA so i put my trust in this thread

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
You should only use BrawlBox v0.68b if you know what you're doing and if the character is compatible.

The following characters are not compatible with BB v0.67/v0.68b
-Bowser/Giga Bowser (Specials break).
-Samus (Specials break). Zero Suit Samus is compatible though.
-Yoshi (Shielding breaks).
-Ness (Yo-Yo Article breaks).
-Charizard (Flamethrower turning visuals breaks. The article angles just fine, but its head does not move).
-Kirby (Was never fully supported).
-King Dedede (Breaks entirely).
-Ice Climbers (Breaks entirely).
-Captain Falcon (It's been reported that his Blue Falcon breaks, but I never tested this myself).
-Fox, Falco, and Wolf (It's been reported that their Landmasters break, but I've never seen this myself when editing them).
-It's also been seen that certain PSAs that have been heavily edited with PSA will either be unable to be opened, saved, or both with BB.

The stable alternative is PSA v1.3. This version can even edit Items, SSE enemies, and bosses. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2msd86co64ujdfb/PSA v1.3 (Sammi Husky).zip?dl=0

Last edited:

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
excuse me, but can i get a bit of help on PSA modding?
what exactly is the best version to use? because sometimes BrawlBox or the same PSA 1.90 or PSAMod save my files wrong, like i tried to change the "if compare" bits in all the respective subactions for Roy and Meta Knight manually to apply alternate sword effects for their corresponding slots and beyond (i added recolors), but the files saved are the same or bigger than the originals, AND they freeze the game, they don't load at all (i pick the character and it literally freezes not a second after, the music continues).
also, i tried to change the sounds that Samus's bombs and missiles make when they explode but it somehow changes her side taunt to the Brawl length / speed, i'm confused and frustrated (i'm aware that BrawlBox 0.67b might mess up PSA files)
sorry to plug my question here, just that you're good at PSA so i put my trust in this thread
The If Compare sets a few things, the costume to that it affects, and how it compares. The first value, change to compare. The second value, LA, 54, Basic. The third, determines the way it compares. To set it to only affect the one costume, set it to 2. To set it to affect the the one costume and the costumes after it, set it to 4. The last value, picks the costume. So if your costume is 7, set it to 7. Then after you finish that, just put whatever you what to happen after the command. In your case, the sword glow. Once you have that, use the Else command, and put the command that you what the costumes before the number you set to use. If this case, the original sword glow that Roy uses. Once you are done, put an End If command after it and you are done. It is also best to create a new Subroutine with these commands in it, so it saves some filesize, and you don't have to write the same commands over and over again. Then to use it, just put a Subroutine command. And if you need to remove it, use the Terminate Sword Glow command.

Obskore

Smash Ace
The If Compare sets a few things, the costume to that it affects, and how it compares. The first value, change to compare. The second value, LA, 54, Basic. The third, determines the way it compares. To set it to only affect the one costume, set it to 2. To set it to affect the the one costume and the costumes after it, set it to 4. The last value, picks the costume. So if your costume is 7, set it to 7. Then after you finish that, just put whatever you what to happen after the command. In your case, the sword glow. Once you have that, use the Else command, and put the command that you what the costumes before the number you set to use. If this case, the original sword glow that Roy uses. Once you are done, put an End If command after it and you are done. It is also best to create a new Subroutine with these commands in it, so it saves some filesize, and you don't have to write the same commands over and over again. Then to use it, just put a Subroutine command. And if you need to remove it, use the Terminate Sword Glow command.
so, in the case that i use the FitRoy.pac file that comes with the official release of Awakening Roy (the one for slot 06 only), and want to change it manually so that the sword glow applies to slot 06 and up, do i just change the ==6 bit to >=6 and be careful with filesize?

and thanks for the tips, i'll save this in a txt file

Shren

Smash Journeyman
so, in the case that i use the FitRoy.pac file that comes with the official release of Awakening Roy (the one for slot 06 only), and want to change it manually so that the sword glow applies to slot 06 and up, do i just change the ==6 bit to >=6 and be careful with filesize?

and thanks for the tips, i'll save this in a txt file
Doesn't it already come with a slot 06 and up one when first opening the zip file along side an only slot 06 in another folder in the zip file?

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
Doesn't it already come with a slot 06 and up one when first opening the zip file along side an only slot 06 in another folder in the zip file?
yeah but i'm using the 06 only for practice, i added Beta Knight recolors to my PM build so i want to learn how to add the alternate sword glow to the rest of the slots

josxx1803

Smash Rookie
You know, I found a funny thing with Smash 4 Charizard... for some reason, it looks like the Brawl PSA for it (or at least the one with Flare Blitz) doesn't properly connect the 3 hit jab combo, it only does the first hit. It's this intentional?

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
You know, I found a funny thing with Smash 4 Charizard... for some reason, it looks like the Brawl PSA for it (or at least the one with Flare Blitz) doesn't properly connect the 3 hit jab combo, it only does the first hit. It's this intentional?
That's because Brawl is floatier than Sm4sh, so the Jab combo can be more easily escaped. You can also air dodge out of hitstun in Brawl, thus severely hindering combo potential. The only way to fix that is be increasing the overall gravity of every character to be more in line with Sm4sh and/or disabling the ability to dodge out of hitstun.

Last edited:

josxx1803

Smash Rookie
That's because Brawl is floatier than Sm4sh, so the Jab combo can be more easily escaped. You can also air dodge out of hitstun in Brawl, thus severely hindering combo potential. The only way to fix that is be increasing the overall gravity of every character to be more in line with Sm4sh and/or disabling the ability to dodge out of hitstun.
Oh, I see, have enough sense. Yet, in the gravity of Project M it can be clearly fixed... and speaking of wich, in the PM version, the FAir slash lacks the "critical" knockback of PM Fire Punch. Yet again, was that intentional? That greatly reduces it's killing potential

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Oh, I see, have enough sense. Yet, in the gravity of Project M it can be clearly fixed... and speaking of wich, in the PM version, the FAir slash lacks the "critical" knockback of PM Fire Punch. Yet again, was that intentional? That greatly reduces it's killing potential
Sm4sh Charizard's Forward Air is more quick than PM Charizard's Forward Air, so I felt the damage should be reduced slightly. Not to mention, both Up Throw and Down Throw can combo into Forward Air very easily, so I felt it also made sense to slightly decrease damage as well.

josxx1803

Smash Rookie
Sm4sh Charizard's Forward Air is more quick than PM Charizard's Forward Air, so I felt the damage should be reduced slightly. Not to mention, both Up Throw and Down Throw can combo into Forward Air very easily, so I felt it also made sense to slightly decrease damage as well.
Oh! Well, I did indeed noticed that, the combo potential with it's throws I mean. If it all was for balancing issues then I guess it's ok, thanks for anwsering me 'cause tha was bugging me a little.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
(Copy + Paste from KC-MM go!)
Did I just let my thread die for 10 months? Unacceptable.

I unfortunately don't have much to show, but this isn't really a post to show things, but just an update for the general state of things.

It's been too long since I've worked with Brawl outside of personal edits and helping people, but I really want that to change. I'm going to list my process of making a moveset in hopes you'll all understand.

My process of making characters revolves around multiple things.
1.) Picking a reasonable character I would personally and reasonably like to see in a Smash game (which was why I dropped all my 3rd Party characters). There are special exceptions to this, like for example: Misery. I only picked her up because a friend wanted to see her finished, but didn't have the skills/knowledge to finish her.

2.) Writing down a moveset with source material and original content with the character's knowledge in mind, alongside designing the moveset around Brawl's current limitations.

3.) Once I have the first 2 steps done, I then think of which Brawl characters I can use as a base for my moveset. After that, it's time to get the needed models and textures. It doesn't end there though. I still need to create a custom Brawl-based skeleton for the character, then rig it, then import, apply materials, fix Bone IDs with PSA editing, and test.
3a.) Depending on how complex an idea is, I usually play around in PSA with the base character, and see if I can get my desired effects. If I'm unable to, then it's back to the drawing board. Either that, or ask those with more knowledge with me to see if my limitation can be overcome.
3b.) While the model stuff is fairly easy, making sure it's high poly enough for Brawl without breaking limits can be a bit of an issue. Especially with models from systems and games from after the Wii's lifetime.

4.) Once I'm absolutely sure I can make this character, it's finally time to begin animating. While I can animate, I'm out of practice, and my quality will of course, take a dip down. I don't usually mass animate though, outside of things like walking, running, idle, etc. When I animate an attack, I almost always do the PSA work after I'm done with the animation, then I test that said attack until I'm satisfied, ironing out any glitches I find along the way.

5.) After I get enough progress done, I will then either show pictures or a short video, and wait for feedback while I continue working.

6.) With enough motivation and interest, the character is eventually complete, but there's two things missing. Cosmetics and SFX...

7.) Cosmetics are quite easy for me, if a bit time consuming. My old Cosmetic method was to pose a model and use the material preview of v0.76b, and take snapshots, but now that I can render in 3DS Max, I import the posed model, adjust scene materials, and render. Rinse and repeat until all recolors/alts are done.

8.) Next are SFX. This is unfortunately not my biggest strength, as one has to find both a usable SoundBank and enough SFX for the character himself/herself/itself. I'll then have to edit the SAWND accordingly, hoping not to hit file size. Then it's time to find the IDs and apply them in PSA.

9.) After this extremely long process, the character is now complete. This is when I begin writing up txt files on what to do to install and how the character works. After that's all done, I take some preview snapshots and a release video, zip up the relevant files, upload to DropBox/Mediafire, and submit to BrawlVault. I always have the BrawlVault submission ready before I upload my release video to Youtube.
9a.) Before I zip anything, I do a bit of gameplay to make sure there's no glitches or crashing. If I find any, I get those as fixed as possible before I make my upload.

10.) Once everything's uploaded, I wait a bit for feedback, and if I agree with what someone has to say and/or reports a glitch that can be easily triggered, then I make edits accordingly, and update the download, but my process isn't done yet...There's one final step...

11.) And that final step is making a Project M version. Up until Solo Charizard, I usually made the Brawl version first, then made a separate download for the PM version at a later time, but when I made Solo Charizard, you can see there were a lot of different versions, Brawl, BrawlEx, Project M, and PAL to name the main ones. I made the Brawl version first, then I ported it to PM and PAL afterwards.

It's a very long process, and while I can do it, I've been losing interest and motivation due to two main things.

1.) Brawl modding has been losing activity in favor of Sm4sh modding.

2.) I'm only one person doing all of this, unless I specifically ask someone to help out with model work (in which they are properly credited).

So I'm here to ask of something that'll really help with my work. And that is if any of you reading this either are or know someone who can animate decently who's willing to work for free (I will never accept money for Brawl mods), then please let me know, preferably through Private Message on either KC-MM, SmashBoards, or Discord (KingJigglypuff#8570). I would specifically like to have someone take on the workload of animation, so I can strictly focus on the PSA work, which might make the process longer, but more efficient. While I don't have much need of a modeler (as I can ask a few people who for the most part are willing to help me out), anything to lighten my work load would be much appreciated.

Thank you for those who read this, so now I'll show something I've been working on for the past few days to get my spirits back up.

I believe I previously mentioned that I was going to make my own Ridley PSA, but then scrapped it when BaganSmashBros revealed his Classic Ridley.

Who here remembers the recolors that were made for my now scrapped moveset? Well don't worry, those recolors are still going to be used as recolor options for his Classic Ridley.

Here's a preview of them.
I still need to do some adjustments to the Meta Ridley alt though. You can also see that I've ported the moveset to Brawl as well. I'll also be re-balancing this character (for both Brawl and Project M, so don't worry). The reason why I'm doing this over Deoxys is because I'm considering scrapping my current progress and turn Deoxys into a true transformation character with the help of Pyotr's advancements.

Smash Boy

Smash Cadet
I wish I could help, but I also have that issue, especially with modeling and animation. PSA I still have much to learn, as well as renders.

About Sm4sh modding; I honestly think Sm4sh isn't worth it yet. I mean, Pyotr and the other top modders have done so much for Brawl modding that they even were able to make Sm4sh style textures. I understand a modding community grows with enough attention, and that's how Brawl Modding grew in the first place, but with all Brawl modding can accomplish; I think Sm4sh just not my interest. Not just Brawl modding, but Project M modding as well.

The Peacekeeper

Smash Cadet
About Sm4sh modding; I honestly think Sm4sh isn't worth it yet. I mean, Pyotr and the other top modders have done so much for Brawl modding that they even were able to make Sm4sh style textures. I understand a modding community grows with enough attention, and that's how Brawl Modding grew in the first place, but with all Brawl modding can accomplish; I think Sm4sh just not my interest. Not just Brawl modding, but Project M modding as well.
I think it's cuz its all nice, new and doesn't possess the limitations that Brawl possess. I mean I think I saw that all the characters can have an extra 255 costumes alone. No code or anything. Then they've also a more powerful engine to work with so the models can be higher quaility.

But I agree it's not worth it yet. For me personally, its rather difficult to get it working. I always end screwing something up and not working. I'm not even sure were I screwed up. Was it the mods? The the process of going to that one site in the internet browser and booting up the homebrew? I'm not sure.
Not to mention it doesn't help that I'm PAL. I pretty much gave up at that point, just trying to make a custom build is difficult by its self.

Sm4sh might have the freedom but it doesn't possess the potential that Brawl modding has obtained over the 8 or so years of its existence. Even if you don't do PSA or Model mods, just making a custom build with your favorite content is just so much easier.
Drag this and drop it here, Open up brawlbox and change that one portrait with some other png file. EVEN THEN we have the mod managers like Brawlstagemanager, Brawlsongmanager and Brawlcostumemanager to make the easy stuff easier ( or just take less time to do. Your pick.

Even just making a texture mod is easy and i've uploaded a few texture mods to the Brawlvault.... even if my last submission was from February last year.

It does help that I have an NTSC iso and Dolphin but still.

Another thing Sm4sh doesn't fully have yet: Complete moveset modifications. We've turned an Angel into a medium sized space dragon and a Lanky mustached Italian man, We've turned a Space Wolf into a Robot Doppleganger and a Street Fighter and We've turned a 2-D handheld game amalgamation into a 2-D witch that fires magical lasers at people (still not fond of the jumping on that Marisa mod tho).

And its not limited to transforming a character into another one, we can just add new features to a character. Like Ganny; He has his sword, AND HE USES IT!

But yea, I'm not leaving until their modding scene can allow me to at least let me change a portrait with a single png drag and just general less confusing layout.

Smash Boy

Smash Cadet
I think it's cuz its all nice, new and doesn't possess the limitations that Brawl possess. I mean I think I saw that all the characters can have an extra 255 costumes alone. No code or anything. Then they've also a more powerful engine to work with so the models can be higher quaility.

But I agree it's not worth it yet. For me personally, its rather difficult to get it working. I always end screwing something up and not working. I'm not even sure were I screwed up. Was it the mods? The the process of going to that one site in the internet browser and booting up the homebrew? I'm not sure.
Not to mention it doesn't help that I'm PAL. I pretty much gave up at that point, just trying to make a custom build is difficult by its self.

Sm4sh might have the freedom but it doesn't possess the potential that Brawl modding has obtained over the 8 or so years of its existence. Even if you don't do PSA or Model mods, just making a custom build with your favorite content is just so much easier.
Drag this and drop it here, Open up brawlbox and change that one portrait with some other png file. EVEN THEN we have the mod managers like Brawlstagemanager, Brawlsongmanager and Brawlcostumemanager to make the easy stuff easier ( or just take less time to do. Your pick.

Even just making a texture mod is easy and i've uploaded a few texture mods to the Brawlvault.... even if my last submission was from February last year.

It does help that I have an NTSC iso and Dolphin but still.

Another thing Sm4sh doesn't fully have yet: Complete moveset modifications. We've turned an Angel into a medium sized space dragon and a Lanky mustached Italian man, We've turned a Space Wolf into a Robot Doppleganger and a Street Fighter and We've turned a 2-D handheld game amalgamation into a 2-D witch that fires magical lasers at people (still not fond of the jumping on that Marisa mod tho).

And its not limited to transforming a character into another one, we can just add new features to a character. Like Ganny; He has his sword, AND HE USES IT!

But yea, I'm not leaving until their modding scene can allow me to at least let me change a portrait with a single png drag and just general less confusing layout.
I agree, Brawl modding just has all those tools set for us. Sm4sh modding has a way to go. And like I mentioned before, Sm4sh modding is great mostly because of skins and stages. That's it. Maybe added CSP's as you said but not very appealing. Brawl has expanded its roster, can clone and make new characters, can add stages, can literally eliminate the Team recolor base when choosing team battles. All that stuff is why I will not stop Brawl modding. In fact, I will move to Sm4sh modding if Sm4sh modding can accomplish all that Brawl did, either identical or better.

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Pushing my requests aside, I've made a very quick mod to partially make up for my activity. I hope it'll suffice in the meantime.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213899

It's a Super Sonic model import using the model and materials from Sonic's Final Smash file, and edited to make it one slot with everything a Sonic import should have.

Edit: Mild update, but I now have my own Discord server. If you routinely follow my work, then feel free to join the server.

https://discord.gg/PngDxcC

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Getting back to Ridley, I've spent the past hour or so making recolors for the Meta Ridley alt (huge thanks to @tryptech for splitting the texture parts for me).
I've updated the Album I've posted a while back with the Meta Ridley recolors (link: http://imgur.com/a/GVc3A), but if you don't feel like scrolling down in the album, then open the spoiler below.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Another minor update, but for something unrelated.

For a secret project I'm planning on, I've decided to update a few things on Nanobuds' Mega Lucario. You can view the preview renders here: http://imgur.com/a/HBsSr

If you don't feel like going to the album, look at the below spoiler:

For what was supposed to be my current project, Deoxys, I'm heavily considering scrapping my current progress, and using Lucario as a base character, rather than Toon Link, as Lucario already has two moves I need for Deoxys as a base (Aura Sphere and Extreme Speed), when I would have normally needed to manually code something similar if I keep using Toon Link as a base. I'm also going to consider putting Deoxys on hold until I'm able to get 4 way true transformation working, as with the current limitations and how I have to work around them, Lucario doesn't have the assets I need to do so. This doesn't mean I'll be able to get started on Sceptile though, as I still need someone to finish Sceptile's model assets.

For my edits to Bagan's Classic Ridley, I'm waiting until one minor thing from someone before I can show more progress on it.

If you're wondering what Marioking64DS is up to (since I'm his one man band when it comes to moveset editing), his team's current project is King K. Rool. If you want to view progress, then follow his Twitter page to keep updated. https://twitter.com/Marioking64DS
[I also have a Twitter (that I rarely post to) as well that you can follow, too https://twitter.com/KingJigglypuff]

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Here's an update that's a bit more minor than before. All of which are related to Lucario.

There's three things for me to share here.

1.) I've made two additional recolors for Mega Lucario. The album's been updated with two new renders, but if you don't feel like going to the album again, then open the below spoiler.

2.) In-game previews of all the recolors so far.

3.) I've since made and released non-Mega counterparts for the newly revealed recolors, which can be found here. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214035

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Another update. This time for Ridley.

Thanks to @PyotrLuzhin, I was able to get the Fireball's Bone ID fixed.

Thanks to @Draco_The, we were able to get a custom shadow model working.

I'll be sending a pack of just bug fixes to @BaganSmashBros shortly, but the shadow bone edits will need to be re-applied, so he's not forced to use my edits.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
I return from the dead to give the living haircuts.

I come bearing a preview video for my balance overhaul for BaganSmashBros' Classic Ridley.

Enjoy!

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
New video today, folks! This time, it's a Classic Mode playrun with my balance overhaul for Classic Ridley!
So are you just working on a whole bunch of cool side projects for now?
With the current limitations, I'll have to put Deoxys on hold, as I'm going to be scrapping my progress over Toon Link, and use Lucario as a base. Sceptile's model isn't finished yet, so I haven't been able to work on that, either. I have been wanting to work on Wisp, but we need to be able to add Articles before I can start on that.

One reason why I took up the balance overhaul to Classic Ridley was because I've always wanted a new Metroid rep (we have Samus twice), but the only other iconic Metroid character is Ridley. Though with Sakurai's comments about him in Sm4sh, I don't think Ridley will ever become a playable fighter, but thanks to Brawl modding (and Bagan), I can live my dream. The other reason was because of how unbalanced Classic Ridley is.

My side projects are there to give people something to play around with while I work on the larger projects behind the scenes.

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Hey, everyone! Today's post is a bit of an Easter Basket for everyone...

Open the egg (Spoiler) to see what's inside.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bjbqr4nx4efuy3g/T-Rex Model+Rig Update.zip?dl=0
Contains a very old alpha of my scrapped T. rex revamp. Only a small amount of animations are done. Even through not very animations are done, the included files are functional with no known glitches or crashing. Only minor issue is that no angled Side Tilt is 3 Frames, due to me starting, but never completing a custom Side Tilt (I had more animations on my old computer, but my old computer croaked, so I can no longer get those files). This current progress goes over Pikachu, but I had plans of making the PSA over Snake instead.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lz4zevnm7kyae6e/Xenomorph.zip?dl=0
Contains a very old alpha of my scrapped Xenomorph PSA. Only Wait1 was made, but before my old computer croaked, I had a new Wait1 animation, alongside some attack animations. The included files are functional with no known glitches/crashes. Only issue is that the model is too high poly for Brawl. This current progress goes over Wolf.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f480u3xzpz23mo7/Xenomorph Moveset.txt?dl=0
This was the planned moveset I had when I had Xenomorph in planning.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0g0mvv4a4o9zy3p/Current Raptor.zip?dl=0
Just in case if I never get to finishing Raptor, here's a minor update that gives the model a Spec map and Final Smash eyes. I think there's a new Neutral Air and a Final Smash bug fix as well.
Happy Easter, everyone.

Spigel

Smash Cadet
Thank you for ridley's update, I just have a something to ask, is the fireball code directly attached to the slot 50? I know the module file does but I just wanted to put the character on a different slot in my build, also it is possible for you to provides us a module file for a regular PM (not ex)?

Thanks again and I hope you had a nice birthday

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Thank you for ridley's update, I just have a something to ask, is the fireball code directly attached to the slot 50? I know the module file does but I just wanted to put the character on a different slot in my build, also it is possible for you to provides us a module file for a regular PM (not ex)?

Thanks again and I hope you had a nice birthday
The fireball code is what's attached to slot 50, which means my balance overhaul must use slot 50, or else the fireball will appear on the wrong bone.

For a standard module, I'm afraid I can't do that, as the current codes are specifically used for Ridley's Ex slot. Due to the way Lucario's Aura Sphere is handled (Classic Ridley uses Lucario as a base), an external code is needed to be able to set a custom bone to use for said Article on a custom Fighter.

I'm hopeful Pytor will be able to make a more customizable code for the Fireball fix to allow others to assign their own slots.

Spigel

Smash Cadet
The fireball code is what's attached to slot 50, which means my balance overhaul must use slot 50, or else the fireball will appear on the wrong bone.

For a standard module, I'm afraid I can't do that, as the current codes are specifically used for Ridley's Ex slot. Due to the way Lucario's Aura Sphere is handled (Classic Ridley uses Lucario as a base), an external code is needed to be able to set a custom bone to use for said Article on a custom Fighter.

I'm hopeful Pytor will be able to make a more customizable code for the Fireball fix to allow others to assign their own slots.
I understand, I'm asking you for a standard module because I use as a base the regular PM in my build (PMDT clone engine), so I tested your release using the old module and it worked fine except for his fireball's GFX due he isn't in the slot 50

Top Bottom