• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts 3

Perfect patricia

Smash Apprentice
Who is getting kingdom hearts 3? I know the smash commuinity has at least some fanboys. I’ve waited 13 years for this and now it’s finally coming tomorrow

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I just started my long process of preload… with my ****ty internet and ISP taking away my internet from time to time, I might take like 5 days at least to download it lol. I already spoiled myself with the cutscenes leaked but im equally excited to play it already, game looks beautiful as it is.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Long time Kingdom Hearts fan here, I've pretty much spoiled the majority of the scenes.

Whilst I do feel that the gameplay, music and graphics are certainly the best elements of KHIII, I'm actually feeling slightly underwhelmed with parts of the game's story for some reason.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's on my wishlist now but I would need to play Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II first before getting this one.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
Now that it has been out for awhile I honestly have to say that I’m highly disappointed in it. It’s probably because I’ve waited so long for it and my anticipations where so high that no matter what it would of been a let down. Really good game it was just so short I feel like.

Top Bottom