• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the House 3 Results (Dallas, TX)

phởHouse

Smash Cadet
Melee (86 entrants)
1: Wobbles
2: MT
3: Tirno
4: Jake13
5: JF
5: Albert
7: Paul
7: S.O.S.
9: Feed N Seed
9: Oracle
9: Thoraxe
9: JWu
13: Tadeo
13: Hamyojo
13: Mr. Pinkman
13: Indy
17: Smiles
17: Infinity
17: McBAD
17: RedShadow
17: Timerbomb
17: WTBlake
17: Chado
17: Dizzy
25: Nevakee
25: Zift
25: LK
25: TR$HBOAT
25: Zhea
25: MC_smash
25: Ouki
25: SJKF
33: Robert Ridley

Project M (88 entrants)
1: Sethlon
2: McBAD
3: Lunchables
4: Infinity
5: Luck
5: Oracle
7: S.O.S.
7: Albert
9: TheNotSoShyGuy
9: G-Rabbit
9: JWu
9: LK
13: Hamyojo
13: Magmios
13: Dizzy
13: SparkingZero
17: Axxo
17: Robert Ridley
17: Blondie
17: RuiIN
17: DEATH
17: Smiles
17: Mijo
17: YoungBlood
25: SDG
25: Nevakee
25: Shokio
25: JeremiahCross
25: Brandon Garcia
25: Pfhor
25: Tean
25: Zift
33: RideTheLine

Last edited:

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Really fun tourney, I’m very happy I got to spend my birthday at it~

Shoutouts:
Everyone who wished my happy birthday, thank you so so much it made the day pretty special <3
Carlos: For TOing like a boss, not taking any of my ****, and the birthday gift, super nice and thanks a ton
Andy/Ampersand: For lunch and being a massive fraud all the time
Awestin: For dinner money and where is my damn card I swear I’ll kill you irl
Tadeo: For giving me the sickest controller shell ever, I love it so much thank you it’s very special!
S.O.S.: For making me feel like I’m doing something kinda right with Yoshi so far and playing extra games with me, make sure you destroy everyone next time
RedShadow: For being a very good player but being held back by that attitude, work on that yo, keep the game fun, that's the point. Cool Young Link!
Lunchables: for being hella broken
Gabe/Waterless: For holding my Yoshi plush for ransom and not even telling me what he wants for payment wtf dude that’s evil
Cameron/Thoraxe: For going 50/50 with me in friendlies now, scrub
Boomstick: for being left behind, writhing in pain after I took a game with Yoshi and went home at 3 AM, noob
Jake13: for discussing whether or not it’s good to go in to a match while needing to pee or not while we were peeing together, that was a special moment
JF: for having a garbage DK that doesn’t even lift with his massive gorilla arms and that lost to my Yoshi in that MM get rekd
Albert: for taking sets off me in PM and in Melee brackets and for being sooo bad
Timerbomb: for being hella slept on by me, good stuff
Paul: it was nice discussing our crappy stop motion animation we used to make as kids, those memories are real
Tirno: fun friendlies, please stop lying, though. It's a bad habit, always tell the person before you approach them
Blondie: ROBOT ARMS ATTACK
Oracle: Maybe P:M Yoshi some day, but until then nah. GG's to your Falcon, I should have gone Yoshi that last game :c

Shoutouts to PM seeding for somehow allowing me to get first in my pool holy kid cuisine in a lunchables box that’s crazy

Last edited:

TheNotSoShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheNotSoShyGuy
Got a few shoutouts to make:

- Shokio: Great talking with you again this tourney, it is always a blast chatting with you. (Also I want a shirt. Badly. lol)
- Infinity: Glad to see the layout I made looked great on stream. I am also very eager to see the match uploaded, I will study that match very thoroughly.
- Dizzy: The matches we played upstairs were so good, next tourney we see eachother, we gotta play more.
- G-Rabbit: Thanks for the battles after bracket, we haven't played in so long. Not since my first tourney.
- Luck: WHEN WILL I BEAT YOU?
- Hamyojo: Sorry about your birthday beating. lol. I just had to do what I had to do.
- LK: I have never felt so salty in my life. I gotta figure out a counter by the time I have to play you again.
- McBad: I'll keep practicing those power shields, just for you. ;)

Overall, I felt like I had one of my best performances here, even though this is another 9th place. This is my fourth 9th place out of the 6 tourneys I have been to. Gotta break that curse... >.>

Good games to everyone I played. I'll continue trying my best, as long as you guys do the same.

Last edited:

skwaag5233

Smash Cadet
Didn't win a single match in the tournament but still had fun and got to play/meet a lot of people!

Shout outs to:
-Blake, Tunnel, and Ampersand for playing with me before and during the event
-Wade for being a total troll
-Nevakee, SOS, and SOS's friend (sorry for got your name D: ) for playing doubles with me
-Tean for beating me in the first round of pools (though I beat you on your supposed "main" after our set so I'll just take that as a victory lol)
-Miguel for knocking me out of PM pools
-Cameron for 4-stocking me twice in melee pools
-StoryTime for knocking me out of melee pools
-Aidan, Axxo, and that asian peach main (sorry for got your name too D: ) for playing doubles with me later
-The kid who asked to play and kicked my butt with luigi ;)
-Sethlon for dodging my MM. Sorry if I was a bit obnoxious I just really wanted to play you lol

I feel like I got a lot better during the course of the tourney and I hope I'll win a set next time :) Unfortunately I'll be absent from Americaland the next few weeks so until next time.

Last edited:

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
Great event, amazing venue...
got to drown my sorrow in some brew and play a ton of friendlies
hyped set watching Jake and Albert Falco ditto...
boo at time restraint not letting them agree to bo5 lol :'(

Will do better next time hopefully growth is a struggle.

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
- LK: I have never felt so salty in my life. I gotta figure out a counter by the time I have to play you again.
Sorry for that kirbycide BS :( I know you had a hard time after that first match and I think that just made it worse. I'm looking forward to more matches with you. It wasn't an easy win for me :)

TheNotSoShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheNotSoShyGuy
Sorry for that kirbycide BS :( I know you had a hard time after that first match and I think that just made it worse. I'm looking forward to more matches with you. It wasn't an easy win for me :)
Don't worry about it man. You had to do what you had to do to go on in the tourney. I can respect that. We both tied for 9th, so I guess we can be considered equal until the next one.

PTJon

Smash Cadet
Could someone tell me what happened with Albert beating SOS? Cuz thats kind of a big deal

Pfhor

Smash Rookie
Thanks for all the matches guys, this is the third tourney since I started to take PM seriously and finally didn't go 0-2 in pools. I haven't felt this excited about a fighting game in a while, and I'm gonna continue to improve with Kirby.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Could someone tell me what happened with Albert beating SOS? Cuz thats kind of a big deal
SOS didn't want to play so he didn't, he was tired or something. Apparently he literally just like crouched for like an entire stock and didn't even fight and stuff.

TheRealAlbert

Smash Cadet
I wish I could say I beat SOS in a legit set, but he was super tired didn't want to play at all. I think if we played a real set it would have been close, but right now I can't say whether I would have won or not.

D

Deleted member

SOS didn't want to play so he didn't, he was tired or something. Apparently he literally just like crouched for like an entire stock and didn't even fight and stuff.
... So he figured out MY mindgames?

TheRealAlbert

Smash Cadet
When he put down his controller, I at least was able to finish the set with a stylish 0 to death training mode combo.

D

Deleted member

These games though.

Shoutouts to Brent for the interview
Shoutouts to CORY for the MM's
Shoutouts to the bathroom for that tile against my controller
Shoutouts to my pools, Losers Semifinals in Melee, Losers Quarters in PM (correct me if I'm wrong)
Shoutouts to Infi for that advice
Shoutouts to Lunchables for progress in taking over TX
Shoutouts to John for being a pretty chill guy (you could have got better than 7th :c)
Shoutouts to Bec for being a nice player
Shoutouts to Hiya and Soup for that doubles MM
Shoutouts to Melee for being far too deep into the Metagame for me to get good
Shoutouts to PM for almost being a game I can get good at
Shoutouts to my Falcon
Shoutouts to my scrubby Mario and Marth
Shoutouts for both for my controllers breaking
Shoutouts to ThinMint
Shoutouts to Awestin
Shoutouts to Sethlon for wrecking PM bracket
Shoutouts to #basedgod Wobbles, thought you retired haha

Big thanks to the PhoHouse, great venue, fantastic food (didn't even eat Pho lmao), nice and friendly staff, but unforgiving bathroom lol. Thanks for hosting another King Of The House 3 (some people complained that it was stacked, even though they were incapble of even performing well).

Last edited by a moderator:

skwaag5233

Smash Cadet
Was Brent the guy who said he was doing the documentary thing? I almost forgot to give that a guy a shoutout.

-Shoutouts to Brent(?) for recording me and Aidan playing with the little kid.

D

Deleted member

Was Brent the guy who said he was doing the documentary thing? I almost forgot to give that a guy a shoutout.

-Shoutouts to Brent(?) for recording me and Aidan playing with the little kid.
Yeah, Gentle Breeze (Brent).

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Problem! The PM bracket says RuiIN instead of RUIN. YoungBlood should be Youngblood. Check 17th place.

Fun tourney; I hope I don't go another 4 months without attending one. :3

Shoutouts to...
@Thin Mint for making my Marth look rusty when in reality you actually improved your Peach + learned the matchup.
@ hamyojo hamyojo for hijacking my hopes and dreams in pools with that suicidal Fox.
@ Element of Smash Element of Smash and Robert Ridley's Bowser for making my Marth not look rusty! :p Ggs, I feel better.
@BIGJOHNSONxPWNS for allegedly getting my good side? XD
@ HodgyDot HodgyDot for SDing.
-The guys who asked for Doubles friendlies with Calm Animal/Robert and I. I rarely do Doubles, but they're a lot of fun. :D And so was that free for all!
-Everyone I Marth ditto'd, because they're sooo fun. :3
-Everyone else I played, including a good Falcon + good Ganon/Falcon secondary + a certain trash-talking Roy. ;)
-Everyone who ate chicken, burgers, and fries in a pho restaurant!

Last edited:

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
Problem! The PM bracket says RuiIN instead of RUIN. Check 17th place.

Fun tourney; I hope I don't go another 4 months without attending one. :3

Shoutouts to...
@Thin Mint for making my Marth look rusty when in reality you actually improved your Peach + learned the matchup.
@ hamyojo hamyojo for hijacking my hopes and dreams in pools with that suicidal Fox.
@ Element of Smash Element of Smash and Robert Ridley's Bowser for making my Marth not look rusty! :p Ggs, I feel better.
@BIGJOHNSONxPWNS for allegedly getting my good side? XD
@ HodgyDot HodgyDot for SDing.
-The guys who asked for Doubles friendlies with Calm Animal/Robert and I. I hardly do Doubles, but they're a lot of fun. :D
-Everyone I Marth ditto'd, because they're sooo fun. :3
-Everyone else I played, including a good Falcon + good Ganon/Falcon secondary + a certain trash-talking Roy. ;)
-Everyone who ate chicken, burgers, and fries in a pho restaurant!
I sd'd vs you?

Such the life that is Hodgy...

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Shoutouts to myself for being a scrub and getting dub lemoned in bracket pools. Good job, Doug. You totally ****ing rock.
Also to:
@Thin Mint for having an awesome Peach that just keeps improving. You're always just a step ahead of me, Karen.
@BIGJOHNSONxPWNS for being brave enough to put me on camera. That took balls.
@Thoraxe for just straight up being a homie, not to mention lending me some much needed help with my Marth.
@ hamyojo hamyojo for taking my money. One day, I will win it back. Mark my words. Also, I don't think I remembered to wish you a happy birthday. So, I hope you had a great one, and belated Birthday Wishes!
Margaritas, you guys helped me get through the night.
@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit for WRECKING me in pools. Dat Peach tho. We def have to play more.
@Augs for not making fun of me for falling asleep outside.
@Espy Rose for not letting me get any sleep the night before and forcing me to nap on the smoking patio.
@ -=Untamed-Beast=- -=Untamed-Beast=- for playing my ****ty Marth in dittos. I did have fun, I promise.
Awestin, we should chill more.
R.J. Reynolds, for making life livable.
@BLOCKHEAD For getting really sick at this game, taking my dollar, and still being a cool cat. Thanks for the games, bro!
@Wobbles for coming out of retirement to raid our prize pool. I love you to death, Rob. But...well, I have no compunctions, really. I was just happy to see you playing again. Good stuff. Also, I forgot to ask you for some SoPo training. Next time.
@AustinRC for not making it out. Again. <3
@Jolt135 and @phohouse for having us again. We always enjoy it, and we shall return when next we hear the call.

If I forgot you, and you are for some reason sad or offended, pretend I just left you out because you were so much more ****ing awesome than everyone else.

RideTheLine

Smash Cadet
I'd like to give a shout-out to Zift. You're a great guy and a good player, but I'd rather not play you three times in a single tournament again. It's stressful.
Also, I'd like to give a shout-out to Wobbles. You may think my character sucks, but you'll regret saying that when I'm #1 in the universe.

And to a certain special Ganondorf...I'll find you.

Last edited:

TheRealAlbert

Smash Cadet
Eh I guess I'll do shoutouts.

Shoutouts to:
@Wobbles I almost did it. That Nana platform combo tho.
@MT_ for making me spend 2 hours straight learning how to shield drop because of you.
@ Zhea Zhea for that game face.
@ hamyojo hamyojo for losing to me in both games.
@S.O.S. for being an awesome guy. Next time we will have a real set.
@Jake13 for probably one of the most hype set of the tournament. And for his fraudulent Marth.
@Tirno for helping me almost win a game vs Wobbles with his Ice Climbers knowledge.
@JesusFreak for the Falco vs Falco coaching. It really helped a ton.
@ Laser_kirby_007 Laser_kirby_007 Why do we always play against each other in tournament? T.T
@ HodgyDot HodgyDot for being cool to talk to as always.
@Sethlon for exposing my Pit. Yeah I'm never playing Pit in PM ever again.
@Oracle for almost losing to me? Gave me a little motivation to play PM.
@Lunchables for whatever reason.
@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit for the free money :D.

Last edited:

Dizzy3164

Smash Rookie
Had fun this tournament, learn a alot of stuff as well. Not very good at shoutouts but played alot of awesome people. Hope to play with u guys again.

D

Deleted member

Maaaaaaan I'd type shoutouts but I'm SOOOOOOOO lazy
I love all of you, how about that

oh and awestin **** you </3

Zhea

Smash Ace
@MT_ WTF, every time I play you just get better and better. Mojo better watch his back.
@Albert Was good to finally play you. Wish it hadn't been the first matches of the day. I'll be sure to MM next time we meet. Same with your brother
@Tirno God I think I would of done better against your Falco. Dat Falcon.
@Jake13 GGs man, was great hanging with you at the venue. I'll keep that stuff we talked about in mind
@Sethlon Was good talking with you. Have a lot of respect for you repping Roy in PM.
@Blondie. PR list or your knee caps.
@Oracle Was good seeing you again. I'll be up there for LTC and try my best to be an extra set of hands there
@Tadeo Thanks for being the homie and housing us again. Really appreciate it
@AbsoluteBlack Got to drunk before we could play at Tadoes. My bad
Cole Same as above
Red Shadow I mean what I said about the mind set. Rest was trash talk.
@JesusFreak ARG WE DIDN'T MONEY MATCH AGAIN. Next time for sure. Falco then Puff.
@Wobbles Young link never saw it coming
@ G-Rabbit G-Rabbit Always good to see the homies, glad you did well in PM!
@ hamyojo hamyojo The salt levels are real. I'm coming for you next time
@Timerbomb You out played the **** out of me. Looking forwad to playing you again
@Humbone You improve every time I see you, keep up the work!
Also is the Pikachu main who bodied me in that last MM Preston? I am so bad at names.

The SA Crew
Shout outs to the ride home. came together like god damn Voltron to get back. FORGED IN BURNT RUBBER AND WATTA BURGER. Love you guys.

Top Bottom