• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the ground Scorbunny for smash

Do you support?

• Total voters

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
We're now on the second page. This is good.
I don't think it'll be likely we get another Pokemon rep for dlc, but I love Scorbunny design so much
and rabbits has always been one of my favorite animals. Definitely hoping he joins in Smash 6.
Scorbunny could join in this game, provided we get another Corrin situation. I think that an 11th Pokemon would be more welcomed by the Smash community than an 8th Fire Emblem character.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
chesnaught isnt a brute hes a guardian
As I said, "for the lack of better words" lol I meant the big guy, the larger and physically stronger looking pokemon of the group, much like Incineroar.

Grie

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone remember this
17DCADEF-697E-4AE1-8087-20F57FBFD231.png

This isn’t too far off from the real thing.

Kingshadow3

Smash Cadet
I really like Scorbunny's design but it's usually the fully evolved pokemon that becomes a playable fighter (Although there could be an exception).

Another problem I have is that it's just another Fire type pokemon. If Decidueye was picked over Incineroar, my opinion would've been different. This mostly comes from the fact that too many fighters use fire and none of them are named Pyra.

Pakky

Smash Hero

Was done the day of the reveal.

For everyone's convenience I\ll place it here and update the MASTER LIST later.

When the whole line is done I'll do those too.

Kingshadow3

Smash Cadet
squirtle and ivysaur
I'm mostly talking about new pokemon. Squirtle and Ivysaur are part of Pokemon Trainer's moveset who was introduced in Brawl. In Smash for Wii U and 3DS, Charizard was made his own standalone fighter due to either 3DS limitations or time constraints.

Lucario, Greninja and Incineroar are the most recent pokemon fighters and they are final evolution. Lucario is actually designed around a pokemon movie similar to Mewtwo.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Lucario, Greninja and Incineroar are the most recent pokemon fighters and they are final evolution. Lucario is actually designed around a pokemon movie similar to Mewtwo.
wait what you think lucario and the mystery of mew is similar to mewtwo strikes back?

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
They can put unevolved starters in the game. If Scorbunny offers something unique to Sakurai like Incineroar did then he will make him a fighter.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
They can put unevolved starters in the game. If Scorbunny offers something unique to Sakurai like Incineroar did then he will make him a fighter.
even though there were several characters who would have worked with that moveset

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
There just aren't remotely enough people that asked for Zangief, Rainbow Mika, Fighter Hayabusa, Star Man, Giant Panther, Kin Korn Karn, The Amazon and King Slender.

At least Scorbunny has little to no chance of being like :ultcharizard:.
thats never stopped him before

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

Was done the day of the reveal.

For everyone's convenience I\ll place it here and update the MASTER LIST later.

When the whole line is done I'll do those too.
Do they have a smaller variant?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
is it really right to call him king of the ground when he's not a ground type?

i realise thats not what its referring to but still

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
is it really right to call him king of the ground when he's not a ground type?

i realise thats not what its referring to but still
It might evolve into a Ground type, but we won't know until it's confirmed or leaked.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You might wanna ask Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth for a thread takeover
I can't change that. You can ask any Admin or a Moderator specifically of this section, though. There's a link at the top of the forum called "Moderators" that you can click on and that'll give you the full set of information. :)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well a supposed poster for the new season of the Pokemon anime has made the rounds and it looks like Scorbunny is going to be the favored starter Pokemon.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Well a supposed poster for the new season of the Pokemon anime has made the rounds and it looks like Scorbunny is going to be the favored starter Pokemon.
Yeah. It's front and center on the poster while Grookey and Sobble are pushed into the background. It's clear which starter will get most of the spotlight.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Yeah. It's front and center on the poster while Grookey and Sobble are pushed into the background. It's clear which starter will get most of the spotlight.
The only thing to figure out is will it evolve or will the new trainer keep it in it's cutest and most marketable state forever?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, if I'm not mistaken, TPC are possibly banking on the chance that Sakurai picks him simply because :ultincineroar: was successful.

I can't help but feel like that plan would backfire if the final evo ends up being practically 1:1 to Incineroar in terms of fighting skill and abilities, so they better give him enough for him to stand out so that he's at least semi-unique.

I can take over this thread if you guys want me to.
That'd be cool, although I'm not sure if the bunny will get picked and the thread ends up being flavor of the month.

Last edited:
Top Bottom