• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the ground Scorbunny for smash

Do you support?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Scorbunny is a starter from the 8th gen of Pokémon he is fire type and he seems to have a high speed stat. This will be updated when more info is given.
scorbunny-pokemon-sword-and-shield.jpg

Moveset guess

. Uptilt a slight head bump upwards

.Forward tilt Pichu's but with a fire effect

.Down tilt a downward swipe with its ears

.Jab coming soon

.Upsmash a Jump upward followed by a upward headbutt

.Downsmash coming soon

.Forward smash Coming soon

.Upthrow a throw upward with its ears

.Downthrow throws downward and Dances on the target has a fire effect

.Backthrow Pichus with a fire effect

.Forwardthrow toss's target forward with his ears

.Pummel Slaps target with ears

.Dash coming soon

Specials all coming when I know more about the character.

BUNNY GANG
@Badrat
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda
osby osby
RealPokeFan11 RealPokeFan11
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
RileyXY1 RileyXY1
TheCJBrine TheCJBrine
G Grie
@Connorb0t2
Alicorn Alicorn
PeridotGX PeridotGX
CodakTheWarrior CodakTheWarrior
Pakky Pakky
EarlTamm EarlTamm
Artix Artix
SniperGabe SniperGabe
Tetrin Tetrin
TheBeastHimself TheBeastHimself
Saer2k Saer2k
Flik Flik
@GothFluttershy
Quick Gaming (QG) Quick Gaming (QG)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
There’s already a support thread? It’s like Rule 34. If a character exists, there’s a Smash support thread for it. I don’t think it will be in Smash Ultimate. Maybe Smash 6.

The fire bunny looks okay. The grass monkey and the water lizard look nice too.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
this thing better be in Smash 6 or a way later season pass or so help me

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
It was just revealed an hour ago (I think) and it already has a support thread. This will be my starter for now, and I will support and wait for its evolutions.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'm on Team Scorbunny. It also looks likely that Scorbunny will evolve into a Fire/Electric type, although Fire/Poison would be a nice combo.

D

Deleted member

Lol i already have the same amount of supporters here than what Medal sonic

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
It was just revealed an hour ago (I think) and it already has a support thread. This will be my starter for now, and I will support and wait for its evolutions.
Yeah. Scorbunny will be my starter. He would be a cool character to use in Smash too.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'm fully on board for Scorbunny being a playable character. A character using Fire and possibly Electricity together (not counting the Mother boys and Robin) would be awesome.

D

Deleted member

I'm fully on board for Scorbunny being a playable character. A character using Fire and possibly Electricity together (not counting the Mother boys and Robin) would be awesome.
Ya i could see it being a Pichu Simi clone.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Ya i could see it being a Pichu Simi clone.
Except that it would use Fire and Electricity together, and there is no guarantee (but it is highly likely) that it would become an Electric-type.

Artix

Smash Journeyman
A Fire Rabbit Pokemon? Sure! Count me in. I'm liking the design of Scorbunny.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I am pretty certain that this bunny will turn into a fire/electric type.

So yeah, I support.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Ok I know we already have Incineroar and Charizard in Smash, but Scorbunny just seems like the coolest fire type yet, assuming it's not another fire/fighting.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Ok I know we already have Incineroar and Charizard in Smash, but Scorbunny just seems like the coolest fire type yet, assuming it's not another fire/fighting.
I don't think that it will become another Fire/Fighting. I think that Scorbunny will most likely evolve into a Fire/Electric type.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
To be fair, apparently its Japanese name is a combination of "fire" and "spark."

So it is likely Fire/Electric if it's not like the sparks you get when lighting a campfire.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
To be fair, apparently its Japanese name is a combination of "fire" and "spark."

So it is likely Fire/Electric if it's not like the sparks you get when lighting a campfire.
Yeah. It might end up as an Electric type, but who knows. We'll have to wait and see.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Please sign me up. Scorbunny is 100% gonna be my starter, I don't care if the evolutions look atrocious. Scorbunny is awesome!

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038
I don't think it'll be likely we get another Pokemon rep for dlc, but I love Scorbunny design so much
and rabbits has always been one of my favorite animals. Definitely hoping he joins in Smash 6.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
I always pick the fire starter and this generation won't be different. Scorbunny or its evolutions in Smash? Sure, why not?

For the record, the japanese name is ヒバニー: Literally Hibani but it probably read as Hibunny. I think it sounds better than the english name.

Please don't like this cutie turn into a hulking furry beef cake, I can't take it anymore.
You know, I noticed that the last two generations had this little, for the lack of better words, "cool/brute/delicate" triangle on the style of the starters:

Gen 6: "cool" Greninja (water), "brute" Chesnaught (grass) , "delicate" Delphox (fire)
Gen 7: "cool" Decidueye (grass), "brute" Incineroar (fire), "delicate" Primarina (water)

I'd kinda like to see them follow the apparent patern, this time making the fire starter the "cool", the water "brute" and grass "delicate". Although the initial descriptions don't really fit this idea, that could change with the evolutions, right?

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I always pick the fire starter and this generation won't be different. Scorbunny or its evolutions in Smash? Sure, why not?

For the record, the japanese name is ヒバニー: Literally Hibani but it probably read as Hibunny. I think it sounds better than the english name.

You know, I noticed that the last two generations had this little, for the lack of better words, "cool/brute/delicate" triangle on the style of the starters:

Gen 6: "cool" Greninja (water), "brute" Chesnaught (grass) , "delicate" Delphox (fire)
Gen 7: "cool" Decidueye (grass), "brute" Incineroar (fire), "delicate" Primarina (water)

I'd kinda like to see them follow the apparent patern, this time making the fire starter the "cool", the water "brute" and grass "delicate". Although the initial descriptions don't really fit this idea, that could change with the evolutions, right?
chesnaught isnt a brute hes a guardian

Top Bottom