• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

Gobliiin

Smash Apprentice
I dont even know what to say literally what we have wanted almost perfectly I think for all these years well done guys Im actually shaking and theres tears in my eyes

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did anyone else know who it was just from those random thumps alone?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
HAWLY ****! 17 years later and we ****ING DID IT KUTTHROATS!!

Last edited:

Tubbers09

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tubbers09
3DS FC
4811-7028-1398
Switch FC
5712-1549-9596
I honestly though it would end on a Monster Hunter reveal. I can't contain this, I'm shaking right now. We can finally move out of newcomer speculation into actual character pages

dangeraaron10

Smash Master

Kutthroats...

We did it.

Through all the kampaigning and detraction, we finally got him in.

Congratulations guys, and welcome to the Character subforum!

Ridley and K. Rool... (and Simon, Ritcher, Dark Samus and CHROM GOT HIS CHANCE TODAY)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
WE DID IT GUYS! I can’t believe this finally happend! I’m in awe right now! Speechless! The remix to his theme is OP!!! His move set looks perfect! The trailer is amazing! One of my all time favorite villains in Nintendo history is here and he will be MY MAIN! Rejoice fam! Years and years of being on numerous versions of this here character speculation thread are over! It’s time to move us fans to the official character discussion! What are you waiting for mods! King K. Rool is waiting for his seat the table! #TooHyped!

Last edited:

Klimax

Smash Ace
THE 16+ YEARS OF WAITIN ARE OVER ! BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE !
I'm so happy that i don't even know what to say, like really, i could die in peace right now haha
When i saw the Klaptrap trophy i was like "come on, K Rool gotta be in, SHOW HIM !"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPG84zY-HOY

It feels so great, i literally shed tears of joy, DAMN !

GigaRidley

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0044-3298-5285
Switch FC
SW 7210-7639-6413
HE HAS HIS CLASSIC DESIGN, THAT FAKE OUT IN THE TRAILER, HE LOOKS SO SIIICCCCKKKKKKKKKK

subata

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3368-2147-2073
After the Assist Trophy Slaughtering of Zero, Ashley, Nikki, and Shovel Knight, boy was i glad to see K. Rool atleast made it out alive.

D

Deleted member

We did it.

My 1st and 2nd most wanted characters made it in.

This is the best timeline.

Sen-Anima

Smash Rookie
YES!
WE DID IT!
THE KING IS HERE!

That trailer was perfect. The Dedede fakeout, the reaction of the Kongs. Beautiful just beautiful

Top Bottom