• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
That sounds like it'd be a great promotional hook for a future Smash Bros. Imagine a Smash released on or near its' anniversary, with the characters all assembled at the roast of (character who's trailer we're watching), throwing some jokes out about their character, their appearance, their legacy, etc. I'm imagining Charles Martinet delivering some scathing hazing in the jaunty Mario voice. They could do this formula for newcomers, but it'd be especially awesome if they did little trailers for each character like they're doing with ultimate, where we get two or three really good jokes at the characters expense before we see a brief glimpse of the gameplay.

Mario: "Oho! Captain Falcon! A good friend of mine to be sure, and really, how could he not be? We've been in Smash since the very beginning! And let me just say, his skill, talent, and fervor for the fight hasn't slowed down or waned at any point in the 29 years we've been doing this. But that's not too surprising, is it? I mean, Mr. Falcon probably had to learn to fight so that he was known for something after not being a prolific driver in over 14 years! Waha!"

What would be some jokes you might hear at the roast of King K. Rool?
Ok, ya hooked me! Here goes:

*DK lumbers to the podium. All of his dialog is "OO-OOH's" supplemented by sub titles.*

"Well, ladies and gentleman, what can I say: After years of trying to steal my bananas, K. Rool finally managed to steal a roster spot! Let's give him a hand, huh?"

The audience applauds

"I mean, Hey! Talk about a lucky break. Who wants to be the next Ridley, am I right? Hahaha--"

The audience laughs. Cut to Ridley at his table in a tux, taking a bow, doing his "Big" taunt. He's a good sport!

"I'm tellin' ya, I've known K. Rool for years, and i'll bet anything--except my hoard, ya fat lug! Sit down! Ha--but seriously, I'll bet the second ol' 'Rids got in, K. Rool was probably watching at home, looking at the direct like...

(he hunches over and scowls deviously, imitating K Rool's grin) "Yeeeeeees! >83"

*He creeps along the stage, rubbing his hands sisterly. The crowd hoots and hollers. He's dead on!*

"You're running out of OPTIOOOOOONSSSS SAKURAAAAAAAAIIIII!!! X3" He cackles, "KLUMP!.....Fetch me my lotion!~ ;3"

As he returns to the podium, even K. Rool is applauding, Finding it at least humorous. albeit he's shaking his head as if to say "Okay. I see you, Monkey! I'l get you~"

"But no, y'see, thats what you guys don't understand! This guy, he doesn't quit! I mean, if you think Bowser gets annoying going after peach, you should see when K. Rool shows up. He may not come every day, but when he does it's like a freakin' halloweem party, you know what I'm sayin'? One week he's a king, the next he's a pirate, heck, a mad scientist--This guy INVENTED cosplaying before it was cool! Sorry, Kirby!"

Kirby waves him off, giggling~

"No, really! You all think it's funny, but if he thought it'd work he'd probably show up as Elvis Presley one of these days! --"Hey man--HUH! HA!--Ya got some pretty hip bananas there. can I shake on over and check em out?" --But the thing is, I'd prefer that. See, I've learned that you have to humor him, because if you just ignore him for awhile, then he stops everything and THAT'S the scary part, because then he's just like "Okay, no. You know what, screw you, i'm blowing up your island. How's THAT for a costume, jerk?!" --I know, I know!--and wouldn't you know it, THATS what happened!! He got ignored the first few Smashes, and then the Ballot happened. Now look at us. Here we are!"

Applause. K rool stands up and bows.

"That's right!...Waluigi, take note, THIS is how to complain your way into Smash!......Now if only it worked my actual series! HAHAHAHA--KING K. ROOL, Everyone! MY VILLAIN, HERE AT LAST!"

K. Rool approaches the podium to receive his roster spot commemorative plaque. He holds it up as he and DK actually embrace in a rare showing of character-breaking respect. He takes the podium...

"The King....has arrived.~ Thank you all! I'll see you on the battlefield and beyond!"

:)

Last edited:

Gobliiin

Smash Apprentice
I think the best comparison for the miI costume is against the bird man one at least for the head piece anyway. He would have a lower half/jaw as well for the bottom beak. Yet he has a full head cover where as obviously k. Rool acts like a hat and makes it look weird. Obviously the rest of the skin is way bulkier than the others as said like a proper model rather than clothes and a suit

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Wart is that character I want, but believe has 0 chance of showing up due to his complete disappearance from the Mario series... a series that loves to reuse it's characters...

I would love for Wart to show up.
Wart at least resurfaced in 2010 in Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition. I really would love to see him back in some form in a modern game even if he were like a stage hazard in Smash or something. I get really disheartened when old characters just get forgotten.

Jimmy42893

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jimmy42893
The problem is that the dataminer's information suggests something further than just popularity not being the sole or most important factor. The problem is that the dataminer's findings suggest that our input never mattered at all. That they made their decision before even considering our votes in the Smash Ballot.
This raises a nagging concern I've had since this whole thing started. The way I see it, there are two ways to look at this:

1) The Optimistic View, aka "The Right Way to Look at It"
They planned to use the ballot results to help them decide what new characters to add. Bayonetta, however, had been planned ahead of time, so obviously they couldn't have used the ballot results when deciding to add her. Thus, they haven't used the ballot results yet, and the time to use the ballot results is now. Since K. Rool did well in the ballot (as far as we can tell, anyway), he's got a much better chance of getting in now than he ever has.

This is the optimistic view of things, the view that seems to be dominating this thread, and, frankly, the view that I choose to believe.

As I said before, though, I can't shake a nagging concern brought on by years of crocodile-related heartbreak, which brings me to the second view...

2) The Pessimistic View, aka "I've Been Hurt Before and I'm Afraid to Love Again"
They never planned to use the ballot results when deciding what new characters to add; the ballot was a sham from the very beginning, created to build hype and give the illusion of fan input. Bayonetta had been planned ahead of time, so obviously they didn't care what the ballot results would eventually be. It was a happy coincidence that she did well enough in the ballot to let them call her the "ballot winner," but in reality the ballot itself was a fake. Thus, they haven't really used the ballot results yet, and they simply never will. Even though K. Rool did well in the ballot (as far as we can tell, anyway), it doesn't help us at all.

This is the pessimistic view of things, the view that I really don't believe, but the view that I can't seem to get out of the back of my head.

I would hate to kill the positive vibes we have going here (especially on my very first message after being inducted as One of You), so if someone would care to tell me why the pessimistic view is nonsense and why I should feel bad for even considering it, I would greatly appreciate it. :) (I keep thinking to myself, "They obviously considered the ballot! Look at the K. Rool and Geno costumes that seemingly came out of nowhere!" But then I counter myself with, "Yes, but that might be the extent of it." Somebody help me out here.)

Gobliiin

Smash Apprentice
I don't see how you can see it any other way than the first optimistic view. Obviously especially for K. Rool it was disappointing a few years ago, but its good for everyone just means more characters all round, it doesnt matter when they use the characters as long as they are using them from the ballot at some point.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
I think Ridley is what should give us hope that he has his ear on fan requests and that he will implement them.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This raises a nagging concern I've had since this whole thing started. The way I see it, there are two ways to look at this:

1) The Optimistic View, aka "The Right Way to Look at It"
They planned to use the ballot results to help them decide what new characters to add. Bayonetta, however, had been planned ahead of time, so obviously they couldn't have used the ballot results when deciding to add her. Thus, they haven't used the ballot results yet, and the time to use the ballot results is now. Since K. Rool did well in the ballot (as far as we can tell, anyway), he's got a much better chance of getting in now than he ever has.

This is the optimistic view of things, the view that seems to be dominating this thread, and, frankly, the view that I choose to believe.

As I said before, though, I can't shake a nagging concern brought on by years of crocodile-related heartbreak, which brings me to the second view...

2) The Pessimistic View, aka "I've Been Hurt Before and I'm Afraid to Love Again"
They never planned to use the ballot results when deciding what new characters to add; the ballot was a sham from the very beginning, created to build hype and give the illusion of fan input. Bayonetta had been planned ahead of time, so obviously they didn't care what the ballot results would eventually be. It was a happy coincidence that she did well enough in the ballot to let them call her the "ballot winner," but in reality the ballot itself was a fake. Thus, they haven't really used the ballot results yet, and they simply never will. Even though K. Rool did well in the ballot (as far as we can tell, anyway), it doesn't help us at all.

This is the pessimistic view of things, the view that I really don't believe, but the view that I can't seem to get out of the back of my head.

I would hate to kill the positive vibes we have going here (especially on my very first message after being inducted as One of You), so if someone would care to tell me why the pessimistic view is nonsense and why I should feel bad for even considering it, I would greatly appreciate it. :) (I keep thinking to myself, "They obviously considered the ballot! Look at the K. Rool and Geno costumes that seemingly came out of nowhere!" But then I counter myself with, "Yes, but that might be the extent of it." Somebody help me out here.)
You can turn off hazards
Melee mechanics are back
Everyone is back most particularly snake
Likely almost all stages return
Daisy finally playable
Ganondorf finally gets his sword in his attacks (the smashes)
Wario and Kirby get their original dash attacks back

Ridley is at long last playable and sakurai said he got in because the fans wanted him

From all this which is what the fans want there's no way it's the pessimistic route

Edit: kudos to PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate for point out Ganondorfs sword and kirby and wario getting their original dashes back those are also fan requests

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also Kirby and Wario get their fan favorite dash attacks back and Ganondorf gets his sword for Smashes

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
I certainly hope so, again this puts us into another situation where the Mii costume is starting to look a lot different in terms of what it could mean..... also that instant nod from Sakurai and the smash team means K. Rool was absolutely noticed and right away on the Smash ballot given how we got the Mii costume a few months in. Not only that but one made with new assets....

This is all starting to look very good for us, not to mention the fact that other decently placed ballot characters have already shown up in a none playable role. Again i feel for those fans but overall seeing other characters with notable fan request's as ATs or thrown into a final Smash just narrows the list of requests down and moves characters out of K. Rools way. At this point I really do have a "Who else?" mentality... there aren't many characters left that people expect to see. Krystal, Takamaru, Knuckes, Bomberman, Waluigi, Lynn have all been decently supported and have all been deconfirmed. While it certainly doesn't make me super comfortable that some of those big requests got deconfimred it makes me feel like they werent chosen due to the limited spots this time and there's bigger requests to fullfill.
I even think geno might have a shot. sakurai always wanted the character and he was A mii costume

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
So Bayonetta was preplanned and not ballot related eh? Interesting. The ballot is being used as a base for Ultimate bodes well for the King. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when...

766b43de5b74a9ce45763527cbc6257d0eb8731d_hq.gif

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
So K. Rool's chances just shot up monumentally...
Not really sure tbh.. Everyone should just chill until we have concrete proof he is in. I am feeling conflicted, due to the seemingly endless supply of proof that he will make it this time, but be warned. Don't cheer til the Fat Kroc sings.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Not really sure tbh.. Everyone should just chill until we have concrete proof he is in. I am feeling conflicted, due to the seemingly endless supply of proof that he will make it this time, but be warned. Don't cheer til the Fat Kroc sings.
You got it. This is it.
We are in our rights to feel positive, and encouraged, as we do have a lot of great things going for us.
Still, NO ONE can predict Sakurai, so there is not even a reason to try, unless you do it for the fun.
We have been let down before, therefore there is always the risk, but, we are in high spirits as of now, since it's going well thus far, and there is no need to worry, until the game is out, and even then there might be DLC, so, I agree with Blade here. Nothing significant has changed since the Mii costume, it was then, and it is now the best proof of our King doing great in the Ballot.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Yep easily just do the exact same thing when all that evidence for the vergeben leak was coming in especially Ridley

Just assuming not in until seen otherwise (be prepared for either way basicly)

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
I never considered Wart for Smash (Personally gunning for Midbus myself), but I'd have no issue with him. Doki Doki Panic: Mario Edition rarely gets any love. Definitely the peak of classic Mario.

Last edited:

CrimsonFireWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrimsonFireWolf
3DS FC
0490-5298-4357
Switch FC
5802 6387 3309
I think that the smash ballot was a gauge to figure out which characters to get for the next game.

What result that it came up with ballot was the following;
Bring back all the veterans especially Snake
Add Ridley, Daisy & Inkling and Maybe probably King k rool.

When you think about it it would make sense why because they always been doing that ever since the end of melee, they always had a ballot for each and every smash.

Especially brawl they the Japanese only ballot where they oddly enough added Sonic because of it supposedly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think that the smash ballot was a gauge to figure out which characters to get for the next game.

What result that it came up with ballot was the following;
Bring back all the veterans especially Snake
Add Ridley, Daisy & Inkling and Maybe probably King k rool.

When you think about it it would make sense why because they always been doing that ever since the end of melee, they always had a ballot for each and every smash.

Especially brawl they the Japanese only ballot where they oddly enough added Sonic because of it supposedly.
According to that one Source Gaming Japanese poll, even Pichu made the top 20 most wanted characters

Jimmy42893

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jimmy42893
You can turn off hazards
Melee mechanics are back
Everyone is back most particularly snake
Likely almost all stages return
Daisy finally playable
Ganondorf finally gets his sword in his attacks (the smashes)
Wario and Kirby get their original dash attacks back

Ridley is at long last playable and sakurai said he got in because the fans wanted him

From all this which is what the fans want there's no way it's the pessimistic route

Edit: kudos to PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate for point out Ganondorfs sword and kirby and wario getting their original dashes back those are also fan requests
I don't think we can attribute the returning melee mechanics or the returning stages to the ballot, since the ballot was specifically for characters. That said, it probably is fair to say that the ballot had something to do with Daisy, Ridley, Snake, and literally all the vets returning. As for the Ganondorf/Wario/Kirby changes, I'm not sure if those can be attributed to the ballot; on the one hand, the ballot was for new characters and not moveset changes, but on the other hand, it's certainly possible that people could have submitted character requests like "Ganondorf but he uses his sword" or "Kirby with his original dash attack."

In any case, your point is well taken that Ultimate is clearly putting heavy emphasis on fan service, so it really wouldn't make sense for them not to rely on the most direct form of fan input - the ballot. So thanks for telling me why the pessimistic view is nonsense! As promised, I greatly appreciate it.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118

I found this (very recent) high quality restoration of the original Stickerbush Symphony music and thought you'd all enjoy it.

A far sight better than the Brawl remix in my opinion; if we're lucky we'll get some new DKC music remasters alongside K Rool and/or Dixie.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I never considered Wart for Smash (Personally gunning for Midbus myself), but I'd have no issue with him. Doki Doki Panic: Mario Edition rarely gets any love. Definitely the peak of classic Mario.
Wart? Hmm ... Cool.
If we got something like the Subspace, I could actually see Tatanga being a cool addition for boss. Now that Ridz is out.
I hope if something like this comes, that the Kremlins and Clap Traps will be common enemies.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I don't consider K. Rool to be my most wanted like many here. I love the character and would be elated to finally see him, he's top 3. But I have a strong feeling that this is his time. Simply the fact we haven't seen a K. Rool AT in DK or Diddy's character trailers like Krystal is a positive sign in of itself.

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace

I found this (very recent) high quality restoration of the original Stickerbush Symphony music and thought you'd all enjoy it.

A far sight better than the Brawl remix in my opinion; if we're lucky we'll get some new DKC music remasters alongside K Rool and/or Dixie.
I'll see your version and raise you this one:

Last edited:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I don't know what to think about the costume's size but I do think it's interesting that the worst-looking parts of the model are where accommodations had to be made to fit it onto the Miis. Like, the head itself looks great, but the crotch and leg area appears to be stretched, with little to no consistency in the scale textures.

Anyhow, with regard to the data files, I hope when people sit down to write articles or do YouTube videos about this, they don't fixate on whether Sakurai "lied" or whether the ballot was a "sham," but rather objectively try to piece the timeframe for these games' development.

Maybe Omega Tyrant Omega Tyrant and others can explain better, but as far as I understand, work was necessary on Bayonetta's file even before it was added two weeks after the ballot opened. Is the volume of that work such that it 100% would've had to start before the ballot opened? Or could they have waited maybe a few days or one week into the ballot, gotten very, very early results and then proceeded with her as a "winner?"

If it's the former scenario, and Bayonetta was preplanned, you could question whether Nintendo was already projecting her to do well in the ballot or whether they lucked out, at least with an unknown number of "unrealizables" ruled out. In the latter case, she could've been performing very well at the time she was chosen (with the large number of early votes coming in), or she could've just been the easiest (and most marketable) to develop off of a shortlist of realizables with existing assets or veteran character bases.

Some people already have progressed from saying the dataminers are lying to just going "who cares, it was years ago, and Sakurai did the right thing by adding Bayonetta because I like her." Which, again, this shouldn't be a values judgment on her character, but there's a lot to unpack here and it'd be a shame to not find out more because the focus is instead on criticizing/defending Sakurai and the ballot.
Version 1.0.6 would have existed well before it was actually released and chances are it was already finalized by the time of the direct that announced the Ballot. The patch isn't being edited and having new content added to it up to the last minute before release, every single change and every single addition has to be balanced tested and thoroughly QA'd to ensure no glitches occurred and that the version is ready and stable to be released to the masses. Additionally patches are uploaded to Nintendo's servers several days in advance of it actually going live; dataminers were repeatedly able to download and datamine the patches for changes well before they were released, even being able to play with the patch and play new content added by it (such as what happened with Roy/Ryu).

The prospect of them being able to have the time to observe some very initial Ballot results, decide Bayonetta, envision and decide her moveset/character design, complete her licensing, and start development within a two week window is an absurd proposition, even if one thinks development could have started on her before the licensing was complete. But then because of the fact version 1.0.6 existed well before it was released, that window probably never even existed in the first place, or was ridiculously small (when a 2 week window is already very small) if there was a gap between the Ballot launching and version 1.0.6 being finalized.

So yeah, there's no realistic chance that Bayonetta was an immediate "Ballot Winner" chosen off of <2 week old Ballot results that they had to hurry initial development onto version 1.0.6.

Last edited:

Korporal K. Reep

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if Mii Costume sales play a role into consideration for future fighters. I know back then there was a movement here to boycott K. Rool's outfit, which I thought was misguided, and proceeded to buy the outfit anyway. It'd be great if there were polls regarding which Mii costumes people purchased.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Speaking of music. With all the dull Jungle Japes remixes that Smash Bros Wii U has plus the chopped up DK Rap. And being honest, both Bramble Scramble and Ganplank Galleon versions are very subpar. I really hope that the K. Rool/Dixie reveal gets a worthy song. Bonus Room theme in the Diddy trailer is a good start but not enough at all.
In fact, they can even use the original versions. Those are perfect already.

StormC

Smash Hero
I wonder if Mii Costume sales play a role into consideration for future fighters. I know back then there was a movement here to boycott K. Rool's outfit, which I thought was misguided, and proceeded to buy the outfit anyway. It'd be great if there were polls regarding which Mii costumes people purchased.
K. Rool and Geno were the only costumes I bought.

K.K. Rooler ♫

Smash Rookie
Speaking of music. With all the dull Jungle Japes remixes that Smash Bros Wii U has plus the chopped up DK Rap. And being honest, both Bramble Scramble and Ganplank Galleon versions are very subpar. I really hope that the K. Rool/Dixie reveal gets a worthy song. Bonus Room theme in the Diddy trailer is a good start but not enough at all.
Agreed! For whatever reason, DK64's Hideout Helm is super nostalgic and BA to me...although it's not from one of the original games, I feel like it could get a pretty sweet remake for one of KKR's potential stages?

Korporal K. Reep

Smash Apprentice

Here is a link to Jammin' Sam Miller's DKC restored tracks: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g70cosiqz1tsjkp/AAAUWIfzy5jbc98_vVgXz2EWa/Restored Tracks?dl=0

Gangplank Galleon and Crocodile Cacophony are there as well but it seems you need Fruity Loops to play the latter.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
If we have to go again with 50 jungle hijinx remixes and tablescraps of other music in the series. I'm gonna be hurt. **** they don't even have to remix songs if they don't feel comfortable with it or find it "too hard" or something just pull tracks from the actual games and I would be happy.

- Scorch N' Torch
- Grassland Groove
- Crocodile Cacaphony
- Snakey Chantey
- Hideout Helm
- Monkey Smash
- Frantic Factory
- Big Top Bop
- Mining Melancholy
- Aquatic Ambience
- Mountain Mania
- Life in the Mines
- Minecart Madness
- Feathered Fiend
- Mast Blast
- Horn Top Hop
- High Tide Ride
- K.Rool's Escape
- Seashore War
- Krook's March
- Enchanted Wood
- In a Snowbound Land
- Disco Train

God I could go on and on with the fantastic tracks this series has produced over the years (mainly thanks to David Wise and Grant Kirkhope).

StormC

Smash Hero
Let's not sell Eveline Fischer short. DKC3 had a fantastic soundtrack.

Untouch

Smash Master
If we're getting a k rool themed level (either gangplank galleon or the flying kremlin) this has to be one of the songs.
or
DK64 has absolutely nothing in it found in smash 4 and that's a huge shame

Anyways either bonus room blitz or dixie beat has been confirmed (though it's likely bonus room blitz).

Last edited:

TheTreasonousSnowmad

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I like the Smash version of Stickerbush Symphony better than the original, which is in fact my least favorite rendition of the song, but they both have different tones, so it's definitely subjective.

The songs I'd like to see in the game most though are:
-Homecoming Hijinx
-Aqueduct Assault
-Seashore War
-Punch Bowl
-Juicy Groove
-Deep Keep
-Baobab Bonanza (I could honestly list the entire Tropical Freeze soundtrack here, so I'll stop here for that)
-Boulder Roller
-Rickety Rails
-Tidal Terror
-Hideout Helm
-Army Dillo 2
-Rocket Rush
-Cavern Caprice GBA
-Rockface Rumble
-Water World
-Arich Boss GBA
-Bayou Boogie
-Ice Cave Chant
-Life in the Mines

Vez

Smash Apprentice
I prefer Eveline's music to Grant's. The DK64 soundtrack is solid but still always felt like a poor man's version of the Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack to me. Grant has done much better work. That said, I think the DK Isle theme is real good and probably one of his best.

I want a DKC3 tune in Smash more so than any other game because it's the only major Donkey Kong game without any music yet.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I prefer Eveline's music to Grant's. The DK64 soundtrack is solid but still always felt like a poor man's version of the Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack to me. Grant has done much better work. That said, I think the DK Isle theme is real good and probably one of his best.

I want a DKC3 tune in Smash more so than any other game because it's the only major Donkey Kong game without any music yet.
Agreed. DK Isle tune is great, along with a few others like Crystal Cave and Hideout Helm... but mostly I find DK64's soundtrack generic.

I didn't even know it was Kirkhope until I looked it up on the internet years later.

Korporal K. Reep

Smash Apprentice
Personally I love DK64's soundtrack. Crystal Caves is tied with Stickerbush Symphony for my favorite track ever.

Untouch

Smash Master
The weird thing is, brawl is pretty balanced in terms of music.

Excluding 75m..
Only 2 of the 9 DK songs are jungle hijinx, compared to 8 out of 16 in smash 4.

Bootortle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-Dudd
3DS FC
0259-0284-1711
Switch FC
SW-4554-3900-0616
I would love to get a song or 2 from GBA DKC3
underrated soundtrack if you ask me
though dkc2 will always be my favorite
I grew up with the gba ports of 2 and 3 (though I never played 1)

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
King K. Rool was actually the one and only Mii costume I bought in Smash 4. lol

Now it's time for him to be a full character.

Top Bottom