• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey kutthroats, I run the Nintendo Game of the Week thread. This week we're talking about Donkey Kong Country.

Since it's K.Rool's debut game, I thought you guys might be interested. Here's a link to the thread.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Happy 5th anniversary to King K. Rool in Smash Ultimate! I will never forget the hype of August 8th, 2018. I made a small video celebrating the hype of that day, and to never forget how much it meant to so many people. Shout outs to BKupa666 BKupa666 for being an amazing kaptain for our kremling krew, and to Kulty Kulty for becoming one of my best friends. Regardless if you stopped playing a while ago or continue to rock the kroc, I wish the best for all King K. Rool mains out there. You will always be one of us!

Last edited:

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Happy King K. Rool day everyone! Can’t believe it’s been five years since one of the greatest reveals in video game history happened. I remember I was blogging at the time and I vacationed in Cape Cod, I was in college that year and taking a summer break, when I returned home from vacationing, the King K. Rool reveal popped up, and then I was reacting in a blog post. “YEAH, ONE OF MY MOST WANTED CHARACTERS IS FINALLY HERE!” I was 24 years old when it happened. I did a lot of college work at the time and I recall not being interested in a lot of new games at the time. However, when the King K. Rool reveal trailer along with the “Everyone is Here!” trailer happened, I got so hyped for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate it was the most hyped I had ever been for a video game. Everyone seemed hyped as well, for a brief period in 2018 it seemed the world was united. I will never forget August 8, 2018 for it was one of the most exciting days I had ever been a part of. King K. Rool coming aboard will always be a pleasant memory!

Attachments

Top Bottom