• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool's Frantic Factory of Tournament Results (Updated 1/5/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Update! (8/11/10)

Results have been furthered updated. The results now have colors for first, second and third. I was contemplating adding a color for top 25%, but did not, so if anyone has opinions on that let me know.

I also bolded all the results to make them stand out more.

Any questions, comments, concerns, opinions, etc. on the results page, let me know. Other than that, updated! :)

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Those brats, most of the people I've met are extremely nice. Did you watch any quake games? I heard it was a great experience.

YooY

Smash Cadet
Bushido Impact 14
September 5th 2010
10€
70 Entrants

5/70 With DK

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I went to a Connecticut tournament yesterday for the fourth time ever, and was really hyped. After losing to Koolaid in round 3 of winners however, I was super bummed... Then I found out I had to play Ninjalink in losers lololol. Somehow though... I won 2-1 vs his Diddy =x Then I 2-0ed Fatal, 2-1ed Koolaid, and 3-1ed Teevee in Losers Finals. In the end I split for first place with Jash, my fellow crew member. We didn't play it out. ^_^

I made sure to record all of my tournament matches- just not sure when they'll be uploaded. My sets vs Koolaid and Teevee will definitely go up since that was on the main TV. My set vs Ninjalink is on his Wii, and my set vs Fatal was on one of the other TVs.

Singles:

Viva La Smash III- 9/11/10

2 out of 28 (split for first)

Results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286328

Doubles:

Viva La Smash III- 9/11/10

5 out of 13

Results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286328

D0N

Smash Ace
Nice wins Will. I won a small 12 man tourney today... I'll win small things while you win big things :)

you too YooY, good stuff. 5/70 is definitly not bad

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I got 33rd of 117. I can't seem to win anymore

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Singles:

7th out of 49 at We Hate Grown Ups 3 - 9/25/10

Man, i really need to break this curse of getting 7th place. But i guess its not too bad since each time there are more people, so i am placing better overall i guess, but still in 7th lol

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So I beat Atomsk. Again. lololol. He hates me xD

My wins were Que, Dapuffster, Jband, Slikvik, Nakat, and Atomsk and my losses were Ally and Anti. My best performance at a tournament yet, imo. I have to find some sort of inner strength to finally overcome the A team!! They are way too good. =x

Singles:

KTAR 3- 9/25/10

4 out of 74

Results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287466

Doubles:

KTAR 3- 9/25/10

7 out of 22

Results thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287466

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yes. DK mains need something to get off at besides all the (Moderate off) Google image search of ZSS and Peach.

>.>

What?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm so depressed that isn't me or ever will be

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Updated (9/26/10)

OP has been updated with results since last update. Let me know if anything is missing. I'll get on going for a top 25% color or something sooner or later. Good stuff to everyone!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Move to east coast Ripple! I miss you out here =P There is no reason you wouldn't get a lot better by practicing out over here for a while =) Oh and are you going to MLG DC?
doubt it. I wish I could travel all the way out to east coast or even go to MLG

Cable

Smash Lord
We all have to show DK can higher on the tier list! Congrats to Will on the placement im right behind you supporting the team, btw we did double DK it was fun but its trouble with supporting eachother we'll team again in 6months LOL

Singles:

KTAR 3- 9/25/10

13 out of 74

Doubles:

KTAR 3- 9/25/10

7 out of 22

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
We all have to show DK can higher on the tier list! Congrats to Will on the placement im right behind you supporting the team, btw we did double DK it was fun but its trouble with supporting eachother we'll team again in 6months LOL

Singles:

KTAR 3- 9/25/10

13 out of 74

Doubles:

KTAR 3- 9/25/10

7 out of 22
Yeah, good **** will and Cable, I am doing my work, or what i can here in Texas :)

crifer

Smash Lord
I placed 1st out of 24 on 09/18/10 @
"AniKo" a manga/anime Convention.
Actually there is no real result Thread and the most players were pretty bad so it should not count :D

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Brawl in the Hall 2 9/25
13th out of 25
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287607

Tough tourney, only a couple players I would call easy wins. I lost to Lexington players I see every week. But in pools I tied for 1st seed with Hilt and Kel. We all had the same win-loss ratios, I beat Kel's not MK, Kel beat Hilt, and Hilt beat me.

Anyone else have a problem with adapting between matches? Round 1 I had a really aggressive GW with a bunch of shenanigans that I just had to walk away and f-tilt, and then Round 2 I had a really campy Olimar that I was trying to walk away and f-tilt at lol.

Also good job Will/Cable/Crifer! Sorry to ruin the chain of awesome results.

D0N

Smash Ace
I placed 1st out of 24 on 09/18/10 @
"AniKo" a manga/anime Convention.
Actually there is no real result Thread and the most players were pretty bad so it should not count :D
Yes it should... Unless it was like a free for all without legit tourney rules.

Cable

Smash Lord
Viridian City 8 : Oct 23rd Results

Singles
7 out of 80

Doubles
5 out of 22 teams

Been a while since I placed top 10 beat some good names I'm trying to stay consistent we shall see what happens in the future.

Seton

Smash Apprentice
13 out of 56 in the National Spanish Tournament (NST IV)

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'll be updating this tomorrow (especially the title, which apparently still says the August update xD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom