• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Hippo for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I actually lowkey like Eggplant Wizard’s design and overall adaptation from Captain N better than his official one. I know Sakurai would never adapt the Captain N version of the Wizard for Smash (who alone is already a pretty unlikely candidate), but if he did I’d be so ****ing thrilled.

By the way, I made an🍆 Eggplant Wizard for Smash thread 🍆 a few months ago, in case anyone’s interested.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
I actually lowkey like Eggplant Wizard’s design and overall adaptation from Captain better than his official one. I know Sakurai would never adapt the Captain N version of the Wizard for Smash (who alone is already a pretty unlikely candidate), but if he did I’d be so ****ing thrilled.

By the way, I made an🍆 Eggplant Wizard for Smash thread 🍆 a few months ago, in case anyone’s interested.
I'm with you 100% on all of that.

Top Bottom