• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede's Frame Data [Down Throw advantages complete]

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Isn't all the super important information pertaining to DDD's frame data in the OP? :ohwell: I mean, I'm fine if you don't put it there. I know where that GIF is now, but I was thinking more of any new players who might be looking for some frame data. But you don't have to, I was just suggesting. ;)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Thank you, Aerodrome! You're the best. :)

Btw, why isn't this thread stickied (I'm seriously done after this one :p)?
The reason this thread isn't stickied is because it's my own thread. After being appointed mod of the Dedede boards, I didn't want it to look like I was just sticking my own threads and using my mod powers to my own benefit, so I never stuck it.

aerodrome do work for us! We really do love you here though. You are am incredible help to the community.

:phone:
aww thanks <3

This thread is in need of a visual update, so I might do that soon I guess.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
So uh, I went and tried to "garner attention." :teeth: This is what I got:
You need to message the mod for the D3 boards, who I believe is Aerodrome.
IIRC, the DDD boards mod is Aerodrome.
I explained your stance on the issue.
I think he should just sticky it. It isn't like he's stickying a link to his personal blog and instagram account.
Please, we're all counting on you! :sadeyes:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The reason this thread isn't stickied is because it's my own thread. After being appointed mod of the Dedede boards, I didn't want it to look like I was just sticking my own threads and using my mod powers to my own benefit, so I never stuck it.

aww thanks <3

This thread is in need of a visual update, so I might do that soon I guess.
You are soft!

Use your powers for evil!!

:reverse:

bubbaking

Smash Hero
So I still think Aerodrome should just sticky this, ESPECIALLY with this new Xenforo format threatening to bury everything (did you see the 27 pages of DDD sub-forum threads out there?)! I can't remember too well, but I think even Ishiey said he should just do it. If our own man doesn't do it, who will?

#TheHeroWeDeserve

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'll sticky it when I reformat the thread into tables like my Wolf frame data thread.

Tables aren't yet added, but hopefully they will be soon. :>

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I dont understand the Dthrow section fully...

What does "+19 advantages" exactly mean?

Especially since I find Marth, Ice Climbers, Toon Link, Peach, Pit, Lucas harder than Snake, Wario, Wolf, DK, ROB, Ike, Yoshi, Samus, Captain Falcon but they have +21 instead of +19 o.o

Does that mean we have 2 more frames time to regrab the people with 21? That wouldnt explain at all why I find them harder then the +19 charas xD

Please someone explain it to me ^^

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It means you have 19 frames to do something before they can.

The reason you find them harder to chain grab is because the lighter characters move further away after the down throw than the heavier ones.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
OK I see :)
That's what I thought, but I wasnt sure, because of that "paradoxon" ^^ (better framewise, still harder to CG)
Thx man :D

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
it's so silly that marths still use up b to get out of our chain grab. With marth's super fast walk speed if he just holds away and we mess up the timing he will get out without the huge commitment of the up b. Personally I love just baiting the up b and shielding it and getting a super low percent kill with f smash.

Top Bottom