• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Boo for Smash Switch! Does he stand a ghost of a chance?

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
This is the one I really don't understand. How do people not see this as suspicious? King Boo should be considered a frontrunner in general speculation right now.
Like the thing is when someone asks which 1st party rep makes sense in smash they have a hard time trying to figure it out they always pick the same ones like botw2 zelda and a pokemon rep and the people that say king boo are the ones that seem to be more on my side anyone else thinks its super unlikely or will never happen

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
This reminds me of the pre release Joker thread. Just like 3 or 4 people super confident in a character no one else is talking about. I'm really hoping I get vindicated once again.

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
idk why king boos always been the character everyone just shrugs off like it means nothing they will see the truth soon

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
If nintendos e3 is probally on the 15th of june we might be 25 days as of this message to king boo being revealed in smash soon.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Could have one of the most unique movesets.
I imagine turning transparent (a B move) being a huge part of his unique play style.
So I support this 100%. Some folks on this thread seeming a bit too confident, bordering on obsessive though.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I imagine turning transparent (a B move) being a huge part of his unique play style.
So I support this 100%. Some folks on this thread seeming a bit too confident, bordering on obsessive though.
dont think he turns transparent that often in the games

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
i got nothing else to lose in smash spec might as well be over confident XD

Kingboo200

Smash Rookie
I've been wanting Kingboo in smash since I started playing Smash Bros on the Wii U and more recently I've been thinking it's more and more possible. However I feel like it's going to either be this next dlc fighter or until a fighter pass 3 or the next Smash game on when Kingboo will get in Smash.

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
I've been wanting Kingboo in smash since I started playing Smash Bros on the Wii U and more recently I've been thinking it's more and more possible. However I feel like it's going to either be this next dlc fighter or until a fighter pass 3 or the next Smash game on when Kingboo will get in Smash.
i started wanted him by voting for him in the ballot so we started at simular times cool and ya king boo next fighter makes sense

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Lord
not gonna happen
I guess skepticism is a good thing to have in Smash speculation

But even if King Boo doesn't make it in for Ultimate, I really hope the fans continue rooting for him for future Smash games. I'd hate to see his support just fade away.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I guess skepticism is a good thing to have in Smash speculation

But even if King Boo doesn't make it in for Ultimate, I really hope the fans continue rooting for him for future Smash games. I'd hate to see his support just fade away.
I don’t think his support would fade away entirely. It might lessen between Luigis mansions but it’ll never completely go

Top Bottom